Home PEx Relationships Love - Dilemmas

what to do?

Okay cong, I played the cool, confident character you always point out. I also didn't spend a lot. Still, I had a wonderful date last night and we had a great time. What's next?

i had a lot more messages that came before you, but thought id address this one pronto. dont call her today, and answer her calls. wait a couple of days. the balls in your court, bro. if she had a great time like you said, you can afford to play your game. your game, dude, your own set of rules. dont talk to her on the phone for hours on end. dont make it appear like youre so into her. women love the chase. guys cant be doormats because theyll walk right over you. never put all your eggs in one basket bro. dont lay down all your cards at once.

remember the 3 date rule. if she hasnt put out after three dates, move on. goodluck, player on.

questions? comments?

Comments

• I just have to wonder about these questions cong. seems like there are too many clueless guys out there!

like this guy for example... how can he play his game if he has no clue what to do after date number 1??? Maybe he has no "game".

He got no game! Pwahahahhahahahaha ahhhh well!
  • Originally posted by n0b0dy
    I just have to wonder about these questions cong. seems like there are too many clueless guys out there!

like this guy for example... how can he play his game if he has no clue what to do after date number 1??? Maybe he has no "game".

He got no game! Pwahahahhahahahaha ahhhh well!

youd be surprised.

not just guys send me stuff, girls are asking questions too. i was going to to post a chicks question, but i felt that this guy needed an answer today.

the thing is, dude, i do this just for fun. do you really think that EVERY guy does it exactly how i tell them to? of course not. they alter it completely or they mix it up a bit.

well see how this dude turns out. maybe he doesnt have game. but hey, thats what im here for.
  • AltarBoy^_^AltarBoy^_^ PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Cong,
    You remind me of Michael Jordan. :lol:
    One player in training right here. :smokin:

For the Love of the Game! :up:
  • Originally posted by AltarBoy^_^
    Cong,
    You remind me of Michael Jordan. :lol:
    One player in training right here. :smokin:

For the Love of the Game! :up:

thats right. im doing this for the love of the game. ;)

but hes coming out of retirement and im not. :bigcry:
  • *bump thread*