Are you a pageant expert? Join the PEx Miss Universe Quiz Night on May 16!
Equicom Credit Card (Equitable/Equicom, the Pioneer CC Issuer)
I recently reapplied for an Equicom Credit Card. My agent explained that the credit card now comes with an accompanying "Gift Card" which will earn 1 peso point for every 300 peso spend anywhere. This rewards program is similar to that of BDO Shop More MasterCard with SM Advantage Card. But unlike the SM Advantage Card which can only be used in SM Retail Affiliates and SM Advantage partner establishments, the Equicom Gift Card can be used anywhere were Visa is accepted. I hope I'll get approved.
Equicom Credit Card's Unique Features and Benefits:
* Dual Currency Billing. Get two credit limits in one credit card; a Peso for your local purchases and a Dollar limit for all your purchases abroad.
* Super Check Facility. A super convenient payment alternative exclusive to your Equicom Credit Card. Lets you issue checks up to 100% of your Cards available credit limit. A low service fee of 1.5% for every check issuance applies.
* Payment Deals. Enjoy a separate credit limit for your installment purchases. Have the option to purchase on installment at participating merchants or convert all your straight purchases to easy installment payment schemes at very affordable rates.
* Auto Bills Facility. Enjoy the convenience of paying your monthly bills in just one step. Let Auto Bills consolidate every bill into one by charging it to your Equicom Credit Card.
* Convenient Payment Centers. Settle your Equicom Credit Card balances through over-the-counter at any Equicom Savings Bank branch, through Equicom Auto Debit Facility, Mobile Banking Facility or through accredited payment centers nationwide.
Equicom Credit Card Payment Centers:
Bayad Center (Peso Payment)
Banco De Oro (BDO) (Peso Payment)
Bank of Commerce (Peso and Dollar Payments)
Equicom Savings Bank (Peso and Dollar Payments)
Robinsons Savings Bank (Peso and Dollar Payments)
United Coconut Planters Bank (UCPB) (Peso Payments)
Equicom Savings Bank, Inc. (EqB) is a duly licensed thrift bank belonging to the Equicom Group of Companies, a diversified conglomerate composed primarily of companies in information technology, healthcare and financial services.
Website link: http://www.equicomsavings.com/
0 · Share on Twitter