COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Pacquiao's Pastor Friends Disappeared! Lol!!

tontontonton Let's stop and talk awhile. PExer
Nang dahil ba sa kahihiyan? May mukha pa ba silang ihaharap sa mga fans? Dapat lang na lumayas kayo mga kapal muks!! :rotflmao::rotflmao:

Flash! Pacquiao pastor friends are gone

LATEST word from General Santos City says Manny Pacquiao’s Bible-packing pastor friends have suddenly gone out of sight.

It’s not however clear whether they have disappeared for good or were just cooling their heels in the suburbs.
These pastors were the very ones denounced by Mommy Dionisia, the Pacman’s loving mom, for having pushed the Filipino boxing superhero out of sync in his last fight against Mexico’s Juan Manuel Marquez.

Mommy D. decried how Pacquiao had been made to stay up till the wee hours of morning in the run-up to the Marquez fight trying to interpret and memorize the Bible with these pastors.

Ms. Yolly Alfante, president of the Mindanao Professional Boxing Association, reported on the missing Bible preachers yesterday.

“I myself had warned Manny about those guys. They were nowhere on Tuesday and Manny himself assured they were all gone,” Alfante told the Inquirer.

Alfante said Pacquiao stared at her and signaled with both eyes and hands that there were no more pastors around.
Alfante said that, knowing Pacquiao, whom he had helped in his hungry years, the boxing hero meant the pastors have been dumped for good.

- See more at: http://sports.inquirer.net/88885/flash-pacquiao-pastor-friends-are-gone#sthash.hcevo4kI.dpuf

Comments

• AteoAteo Non est Deus. Fac cum eo. PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    So, is he dumping the Evangelical Jesus because of his losses?
  • PyrosPyros Faith Under Fire PExer
    Dating gawi tayo Pacquiao!
  • WAHEEHEEWAHEEHEE www.waheehee.blogspot.com PExer
    Bakit kaya biglang nawala ang mga pastor? Baka na-realize din ni Pacman ang mga milyones na napupunta sa mga yun. Aba, hindi biro ang 10% tithe, ha?
  • Frank_MackyFrank_Macky Heretic / Infidel PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Good riddance. :D
  • salermosalermo Lion PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Sabi ng isa dyan sa 2:50, kinoykoy ni Aling Dionisia iyong mga pastor na iyan. :lol:
  • sophionsophion Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    tonton wrote: »
    Pacquiao had been made to stay up till the wee hours of morning in the run-up to the Marquez fight trying to interpret and memorize the Bible with these pastors.

:lol::lol::lol:
  • sophionsophion Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    i hope pac kicked them all out. :lol:
  • manubol_ramamanubol_rama Member PExer
    balik katoliko ulit? natakot dun sa kidlat sa tore ng vatican? sign daw? :lol:
  • AteoAteo Non est Deus. Fac cum eo. PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    balik katoliko ulit? natakot dun sa kidlat sa tore ng vatican? sign daw? :lol:

Bakit? Di nga natakot si Benedict na bahay mismo niya ang tinamaan ng kidlat.
  • almario38almario38 Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    pseuds' abound
  • crocopiecrocopie Luis Suarez No. 7 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Did Pacman get rid of them, or left on their own?
  • SmartDessaSmartDessa Things divide;Christ unites PExer
    and this is religion my dear friends, you stick with what benefits you greatly.
  • manubol_ramamanubol_rama Member PExer
    Okey lang yan saved naman na siya eh.

Once saved, always saved. walang Unless clause, walang Provided clause, walang provided further clause.

since tinanggap na niya si evangelical jesus, kahit bumalik pa yan sa pagka-relihiyoso, o kahit kumain pa yan ng tao, kahit pumatay pa yan ng bata, saved na yan. once saved always saved:lol:
  • Frank_MackyFrank_Macky Heretic / Infidel PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    SmartDessa wrote: »
    and this is religion my dear friends, you stick with what benefits you greatly.
    I'm sure Pacman's pastors told him what they were teaching him is "not religion", just like you.

Really, what you're doing is all just word play intended to fool idiots and gullible people.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file