COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Christians, muslims, atheist... What is your IQ

babygirl007babygirl007 Banned by Admin PExer
http://www.iqtest.com/

I'd like to know smartdessa's:lol:

It would be nice if you could defend your religion with your IQ score:lol:

Comments

• marcus_huntmarcus_hunt Member PExer

Your general IQ score is: 133
  • Your general IQ score is: 120

Mine has decreased since I was at my peak during my college days. I had 128 during college. Hmm.. could this be proof that IQ decreases slightly with age, or maybe my mind has just gotten slow and rusty. I'd like to think it's within the margin of error when a person takes different kinds of IQ tests. So far my numbers have been consistently between 120-130 so I think it's just my brain getting slower at processing info compared to when I was still young.
  • XIIIXIII Philosopher Wannabe PExer
    "Your general IQ score is: 140."
  • joma_sjoma_s HellBoundHeretic® PExer
    "Your general IQ score is: 42."
  • alchemistofophiralchemistofophir Christian Communist PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    "Thank you for your interest in the test at IQTest.com.

Your general IQ score is: 136"

Devout Roman Catholic here.
  • SirZapSirZap Storm Trooper PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    i have to pay :rotflmao:

but i got a sample of $138
  • alchemistofophiralchemistofophir Christian Communist PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    di, padala nila sa email mo yung score, sir zap.
  • flux_capacitorflux_capacitor Member PExer
    SirZap wrote: »
    i have to pay :rotflmao:

but i got a sample of $138

I think that was the real test. :lol:
  • RyChan24RyChan24 Make every night legendary. PExer
    Dear Ryan Louie Chan Yu,

Thank you for your interest in the test at IQTest.com.

Your general IQ score is: 144
  • TotnakTotnak Theistic Apologist PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Your general IQ score is: 164 :hiya:
  • RyChan24RyChan24 Make every night legendary. PExer
    Totnak wrote: »
    Your general IQ score is: 164 :hiya:

Awesome :) *fistbump*
    ^^ kalokohan naman yung IQ test eh...kada uulit ako iba ang score na nakukuha ko.....tulad ngayon

Your general IQ score is: 124 :glee:

mamayang hapon pag di ako stressed sa work, test ulit ako at ng malaman ko kung magbabago ulit ang resulta......:rotfl:
  • guybrushthreepguybrushthreep Member PExer
    I once studied for an IQ test and got myself familiarized with several IQ tests I found online for a couple of weeks or so. I needed this because my company requires IQ test for employees for the 201 file as per SA8000 requirements.

When I was handed the papers, I sort of laughed because the questions were so familiar to me. I breezed through the papers and got myself a score of 198 with very superior intelligence. LOL!

Stupid test. It's more of a test whether you are familiar with the questions or not.
  • joma_sjoma_s HellBoundHeretic® PExer
    Totnak wrote: »
    ^^ kalokohan naman yung IQ test eh...kada uulit ako iba ang score na nakukuha ko.....tulad ngayon

Your general IQ score is: 124 :glee:

mamayang hapon pag di ako stressed sa work, test ulit ako at ng malaman ko kung magbabago ulit ang resulta......:rotfl:

Bakit kaya ako I took again and this is the result:

Your general IQ score is: 39
    ^^ Very good! ibig sabihin, napatunayan natin na hindi siya consistent :glee:
  • tontontonton Let's stop and talk awhile. PExer
    I once studied for an IQ test and got myself familiarized with several IQ tests I found online for a couple of weeks or so. I needed this because my company requires IQ test for employees for the 201 file as per SA8000 requirements.

When I was handed the papers, I sort of laughed because the questions were so familiar to me. I breezed through the papers and got myself a score of 198 with very superior intelligence. LOL!

Stupid test. It's more of a test whether you are familiar with the questions or not.

Mababa siguro yung IQ ng nagbigay sa inyo ng test. Hindi niya alam na puwede nyong pag-aralan yun.:rotflmao:
    tonton wrote: »
    Mababa siguro yung IQ ng nagbigay sa inyo ng test. Hindi niya alam na puwede nyong pag-aralan yun.:rotflmao:

Most of the questions can be found in the internet anyway which I had the feeling they also copied from there and changed a little bit. :lol:
  • skye_phoenixskye_phoenix 荒れ狂う稲光のシェルミー PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Your general IQ score is: 105

Lugi ako eh, puro math! Hinulaan ko na nga lang yung iba. :p :rotflmao:
  • eaglemaniaeaglemania Loner PExer
    Looks like we have a lot of geniuses here lol.

People are only supposed to take it once. If you take it over and over your iq scores are bound to increase due to familiarity with the questions asked.

The first result is always the most accurate given the person took it seriously and didn't just guess the whole time.
    "The scale, properly speaking, does not permit the measure of intelligence, because intellectual qualities are not superposable, and therefore cannot be measured as linear surfaces are measured."

— Alfred Binet (Creator of the IQ Tests), 1905

Having a high IQ or low IQ doesn't really mean anything. It just means that the more knowledgeable you are, the better your score. In fact, scientist consider IQ test a myth already.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file