Home PEx Lifestyle Style and Fashion
'Tis the season. Happy Holidays, PExers!
Reminder: You never know what someone is going through, so be kind.

Any thoughts about Neutrogena Body Oil?

I was just wondering if I'm wasting my 500 bucks on it. Please share your thoughts. Thanks.

Comments

• la_reveusela_reveuse PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    well it's a body oil made by neutrogena lol and TBH there are better and cheaper options pa out there. check out its ingredients and you'll see it's just a bunch of chemicals/preservatives, some can even lead to skin irritation. all it does is give an instant moisture boost, nothing more nothing less.

you're better off with (natural) oils that have added skin benefits like emu oil, sunflower oil, shark oil, etc. i'm currently using human heart nature's sunflower oil, it's definitely cheaper, safer and does wonder on my skin and hair ;)

so there, i'd say forking out 500 for this is a total waste of money.
  • rouellerouelle PEx Rookie ⭐
    la_reveuse wrote: »
    well it's a body oil made by neutrogena lol and TBH there are better and cheaper options pa out there. check out its ingredients and you'll see it's just a bunch of chemicals/preservatives, some can even lead to skin irritation. all it does is give an instant moisture boost, nothing more nothing less.

you're better off with (natural) oils that have added skin benefits like emu oil, sunflower oil, shark oil, etc. i'm currently using human heart nature's sunflower oil, it's definitely cheaper, safer and does wonder on my skin and hair ;)

so there, i'd say forking out 500 for this is a total waste of money.

Thanks a lot! Where can I buy Human Heart Nature's Sunflower Oil?
  • gooseberrygooseberry 🐯 Tiger Squad🥈
    They are no better than a lotion. LOL.
  • Waste of money, IMO.
  • Is this supposed to replace body lotion or is it supposed to complement it?
  • I think this is only waste of money

Fashion Design and Beauty