Home PEx Lifestyle Style and Fashion
'Tis the season. Happy Holidays, PExers!
Reminder: You never know what someone is going through, so be kind.

Where can I buy desert boots?

I've been looking for stores that sell desert boots here in the Philippines but so far I only found one(Dr. Marten's), haven't been there though. Was hoping the Clark's here sell one but they don't.

11630-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS8LG6KkuiW4fBhX2j08Z7M8P6GwePlttJ99CeWUuQool9W_SNo

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS35D0zLkjwi3njnMmoLL8SPipEIYmifsTHBe_zC_jOgCnh_E7kjg

Do you guys know any other shops that sell these kind of shoes?

Comments

  • xctrekkerxctrekker PEx Rookie ⭐
    ^^ Desert boots? I always thought they were called chukkas.

    Anyway, those shoes pictured above are nice.
  • All desert boots are chukkas, but not all chukkas are desert boots. You can find lookalikes in the department store, shoe stores like Traffic, and fast-fashion brands like Zara.

    It is weird Clarks (Cinderella) doesn't carry them.
  • Try Timberland. They might have it.
  • loc0 wrote: »
    All desert boots are chukkas, but not all chukkas are desert boots. You can find lookalikes in the department store, shoe stores like Traffic, and fast-fashion brands like Zara.

    It is weird Clarks (Cinderella) doesn't carry them.

    Yea, the lady at Clark's said that they won't be bringing them here. She said that its already an expensive shoe and bringing them here might jack up its price even more
  • I'm on my second pair of Clarks DBs. Bought this one at the Clark's store in Ion Orchard.

    OP just get a similar pair from the fast fashion brands (Topman, Zara/Massimo Dutti).
    I think Muji has them as well. Also check out the local department store brands.
  • xctrekkerxctrekker PEx Rookie ⭐
    I like the first and second pairs- their uppers go well with those gum-colored soles.

    Cinderella lang po ba may dala ng Clark's? Wala ba silang stand-alone/boutique store (ala-GBX, Hush Puppies, etc), even in the high-end malls?
  • Clark's Desert Boots and Wallabees are from the Clark's Originals line.

    What we have here locally is the Clark's Butt Ugly line.
  • xctrekker wrote: »
    I like the first and second pairs- their uppers go well with those gum-colored soles.

    Cinderella lang po ba may dala ng Clark's? Wala ba silang stand-alone/boutique store (ala-GBX, Hush Puppies, etc), even in the high-end malls?
    There's one in SM north edsa and one in SM manila. I've been to SM north edsa branch just last week and they didn't have one.



    OnT: Ill check the stores posted maybe next week.
  • brianpex wrote: »
    Clark's Desert Boots and Wallabees are from the Clark's Originals line.

    What we have here locally is the Clark's Butt Ugly line.
    Wished they'd brought Clark's Originals here
  • Wallabees are best to get it
    Fashion Design And Beauty
  • Ang tagal ko na naghahanap ng Clarks DB, nearest clarks original is in HK kaso nung pumunta ako limited din yung kulay at size :(

    If ever may nagbabalak bumili online, join ako para share tayo sa shipping.
  • Finally saw one at Clarks MOA, mahal nga lang 8,500 limited pa yata yung available na colors. Bought a Lacoste fairbrooke chukka instead :lol:
  • ^wtf P8.5...that's a rip-off. pinoys do pay premium for these brands. got mine for less half that price (in $US) incl shipping to where I'm at (outside US).
    if you can go online and have it posted using one of those 3rd party services, makatipid ka na and more choices pa.
    try mo lang size mo sa shops dyan and buy it online...a bit sneaky but you save heaps.
  • Lots of chukkas/desert shoes at Zappos. And for the convenience of anyone looking here's a LINK.

    If you're interested in buying shoes from this site, I suggest you use Globe's GCASH AMEX service. Why don't you join our discussion here? :)

    http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/showthread.php?t=652983&page=2
Sign In or Register to comment.