Home PEx Lifestyle Style and Fashion
Reminder: You never know what someone is going through, so be kind.

Dark facial spots... Help!

I hope may makatulong sa akin... I've had these stubborn dark spots on my cheeks and nose since 2 yrs ago after I went to Boracay and nasunog skin ko. I tried all creams out there from Magic cream to Olay. Natatakot kasi akong pumunta sa derma since di ko alam kung sinong dapat kong puntahan and baka naman super mahal. I'm just a mere employee and di talaga malaki ang budget for derma. I hope may makapag-recommend ng derma na di naman masyadong mahal pero effective naman ang mga treatments. I prefer a derma in Makati since doon and office and dorm ko. Thanks in advance! :)

Comments

• Do you wear sunblock? Important kasi yan to prevent the dark spots from getting worse. If you need a derma na hindi ganon kamahal and based in Makati, you can try my derma, Dr. Margaret Corcoran. I can pm you her clinic address and sched if you want. I had melasma before and she did series of peels and creams plus sunblock. May in-offer syang laser treatments, but di kaya ng budget so peels and at-home creams na lang ang ginawa nya sa akin. Hope this helps. :)
  • Thanks for the tip. Pls pm me Dr Corcoran's clinic sched. Thanks much! :)
  • -edit-

i sent you a pm na lang.