Home PEx Classifieds Health and Beauty
COMMUNITY NOTICE: PinoyExchange will be under maintenance from February 13, 2023 to February 19, 2023. We will be on read-only mode. Please note that during this time, you can still access the forum and content, but user activities like new threads and comments, etc. will temporarily be unavailable. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Body Massage Home Service

Hi my name is Amika. I'm a graduating student of all-female prestigious Cathollic school, but recently financial support for my studies were cut-off so I have to take odd jobs to augment my finances. I offer whole body massage anyway you want plus "other services" as you like. I'm a newbie but I will do the best I can.

Rate starts at P1,000 depending on the "services" you preferred. Please text me at 0926-5600-330 for booking. Give at least 4 hours lead time. I preferred areas that is accessible to MRT/LRT. For both our security, I prefer the venue to be a decent hotel/motel. I will only go to the location once you texted the room# of hotel/motel.
212706255_thumbnailbura3.jpg
No textmate please. Respect my ads. Thank you.

Comments

• kawayanmassagekawayanmassage PEx Rookie ⭐
    Green Kawayan Massage
    a Home Massage Service in Quezon City and nearby areas**

**we serve clients in Quezon City, and we also welcome customers from Nearby Areas, such as Marikina City, San Juan, Mandaluyong, Manila, and Makati City

our business have complete governement permits.
    why trust your homes to underground business?

we'll make sure you enjoy...

Book and enjoy a quality massage right at the comfort of your home. You deserve it! We charge Php 250.00 per hour on any type of massage.

we'll come to you...

We service the entire Quezon City and nearby areas from 3PM to 3AM Tuesdays to Sundays.

we do...

We do Swedish, Shiatsu, or Combination of both, with a choice of Peppermint Oil or Floral Lavender Oil.

we've been certified...

Our licensed masseuses (female masahistas) are NC II passers and TESDA certified.

our policy...

Our business is family oriented, and we keep our business clean and professional. Strictly massage.

schedule a massage now...

Globe: 0917-621-4271
    Smart: 0908-735-9367
    Sun: 0932-883-5878
    Land line: 02-435-0771

you can also find us online...

https://www.facebook.com/KawayanMasahe
    http://www.kawayanmassage.com

Green Kawayan Massage - Home Service Massage – we serve clients in Quezon City, and we also welcome customers from Nearby Areas, such as Marikina City, San Juan, Mandaluyong, Manila, and Makati City
  • kawayanmassagekawayanmassage PEx Rookie ⭐
    Kawayan Home Massage Service is a Home Massage Service you can call from 3 PM to 1 AM.

We serve clients in Quezon City and Taguig City (Most District 1, Some District 3, Most District 4, and few of District 6; Mostly BGC and Acacia Estates, and other nearby DMCI and Camella Projects), and we also accept customers from Nearby Areas, such as Greenhills San Juan, Sampaloc Manila, and Brgy. Rizal and Brgy. Pembo Makati City.

Our rate stars from 250/hr, but varies to different variables - location, time of massage, frequency of massage you book with us, and others.

Clean Massage only. We ignore clients who we think are or will be inappropriate to our staff.

Globe 0917-621-4271
    Sun 0932-883-5878
    Smart 0908-735-9367
    Landline 02-435-0771

www.KawayanHomeMassage.com