COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Naniniwala kayu ba na walang christianity sa ibang dimensions

Comments

• tony9478tony9478 need help PExer
    maniwala o hindi
    stinking thing happening in other dimension
  • MojowatcherMojowatcher Member PExer
    Alright, this is a good thread (that's what I think) but first of all, please clear the word dimensions.

Are you referring to the most bizarre idea (extra spatial dimensions) in physics? Or the most outlandish idea (multiverse notion) in cosmology?
  • ManilaBreedManilaBreed Member PExer
    Kaku's 10th dimension?
    Alright, this is a good thread (that's what I think) but first of all, please clear the word dimensions.

Are you referring to the most bizarre idea (extra spatial dimensions) in physics? Or the most outlandish idea (multiverse notion) in cosmology?

Dimensions what i mean is the world we live in..there are other worlds beside our world

after the so-called "death" on our so-called "physical world" human and animals transfer into another world which is invisible to our world yet some of them see us yet we do not see them

after the so-called "death" on our so-called "physical world" will there be jesus for christianity ??? my answer is No because i have come on or into the other dimensions through what is called "astral projection"

all of us have the ability to go into other dimensions when we sleep there is no such dreams that ability cannot be explain by science or physics or by reason alone

on other dimensions humans and animals live as we live in our world
    Kaku's 10th dimension?

Obviously, he is not referring to physics' most bizarre idea (extra spatial dimension) or cosmology's outlandish idea (multiverse notion).

Anyway, assuming for the sake of argument that there exist another dimension. I have many questions addressed to the thread initiator ​tony9478.

For one, the definition of dream.
    As a physicist I am interested not only in divine intervention or the claims of some people that there is another dimension or a world.

Is this world you mentioned another physical world? Is it different from the world of the Christians doctrine of after life?

Are you sure you aren't selling another idea of a different religion?

You also mentioned of astral projection. I am interested to know of your claim that you were able to project. . What exactly do you mean by astral projection?
    Please do not get me wrong. Just want to be clear with your meanings.

I am not saying your science or methods aren't true but in the interest of finding the ultimate reality, I am interested to know.

As pointed out in my thread, science was invented for the benefit of humans and its survival. And I presumed that you are pursuing your methods for the benefits of humans.

You see, if your methods really work then there is really no point wasting time in studying science or physics.
    You made it sound that your method is really easy in projecting oneself to another dimension.

Well, we wanted to know if your methods really work. You know tony, I think to go to another dimension to prove that there is no christianity there is petty for the well meaning people or true scientists.

Of course, we all know now that science is not perfect but so far quantum mechanics brought us to where we are now in our modern technological civilization.
    For one, the definition of dream.

There is no dream actually it is the memory of the consciousness of the person on one's encounters on other dimensions interlapping with other people hovering one's body from other dimensions when the person goes out from one's physical body into other dimension when the physical body is sleeping back into one's sleeping body....not only sleeping but also when awake when one is thinking and visualizing

another person on other dimension is influencing the person on our physical dimension by hovering their body or by possessing their body..

the truth is that meron sumasanib sa physical nating katawan mula sa ibang dimensions whether awake or sleeping

these people from other dimensions as if possessing our body is influencing our own thoughts and emotions thus meron minsan nasasambit "ako ba un"

this is also the cause of "mental block" because there is a person hovering na bobo ang kaisipan

this is also the cause of "suicidal tendencies" it is induced by the other person on other dimensions

this is also the cause of "channelings"

this is also the cause of "inusig ako ng demonyo o nag dilim ang paningin ko hindi ako un"

this is also the cause of "mey spirit guide ako " spirit guide are only people from other dimensions influencing other people there are dead in our dimension or world

this is also the cause of sudden "mood swing"

this is also the cause of sudden "depression"

this is also one of the cause of "sira na buhay ko"

etc. mey bumubulong at nagiimpluwensya sa atin sa ibang dimension

this is one of the ultimate reality you wanted to know
    in the interest of finding the ultimate reality, I am interested to know.
    And I presumed that you are pursuing your methods for the benefits of humans.

Yes indeed i wanted to help but some doesn't want to be help

Are you sure you aren't selling another idea of a different religion?

No I am not selling another idea of a different religion It is mine it is not a meme because religion comes from meme

It is from my own
    You also mentioned of astral projection. I am interested to know of your claim that you were able to project. . What exactly do you mean by astral projection?

Actually it is not "soul" projection as some perceive it to astral projection because i don't believe on "soul"

It is projecting one multidimensional body into other dimension while one body is sleeping on other dimension and the other one is awake on other dimension
    Well, we wanted to know if your methods really work

my method is Faith the Faith Power it is not the faith on religion because the faith in religion is fake it has no power or it is rather faith on their belief systems

One should not Fear
    Is this world you mentioned another physical world?

yes it is another physical world on our planet but to some other star system there is power
    Is it different from the world of the Christians doctrine of after life?

since we all know that christianity is not true their world they are talking about is not true but rather when they die they just like ordinary atheist or agnostic or other religion continuing their physical existence like to our physical world and they are influencing us

I am saying this that this is true because i have talk personally and handle and or touch personally the people who are already dead on our physical world and transfer into other dimensions which is similar to our physical world.
  • AteoAteo Non est Deus. Fac cum eo. PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    In a parallel Universe with anti-matter, Christ could only exist there as anti-Christ.
  • doombotdoombot destroy destroy PEx Rookie ⭐
    ^nyahahaha
  • iskrotumiskrotum Ako si King Kong! PExer
    tony9478 wrote: »

Master Antonya, masaya po ba dyan sa dimension na yang tinutukoy niyo?
  • tontontonton Let's stop and talk awhile. PExer
    tony9478 wrote: »

Taga ibang dimension nga ang Christiani e.

Sabi nga ni Jeeezas... MY KINGDOM IS NOT OF THIS WORLD.

Are you agree?
    You may not be one of the religious but tony, obviously, you belong to one of the schools of philosophical idealism who do not even care how to prove your claims of astral travel.

You may be right in claiming that the methods of science cannot explain your idealistic claims of an ideal world in another dimension but so far the science you discredit works for humans. As a matter of fact, the philosopher scientists using the methods of science as in physics have shown many important inventions that have benefited mankind.

For example, the law of induced voltage have benefited humans. It is the basis in generating electricity to light our homes, run machines in factories. That's just one. There are many things that the methods of science of physicists have produced in practically in all areas of human activities.

In telecom, without the unified theory of electromaagnetism and quantum mechanics it would not have been possible that we are communicating now. In medicine, we have x-rays, CT Scan, MRI's and so on.

People are excited to know what have you contributed for the benefits of humans.
    delete post

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file