FEATURE ADJUSTMENT: The Flag button is temporarily unavailable for members. We are doing certain system adjustments as of the moment to prevent some users from abusing this feature. For reports, please message the moderators or email us at [email protected]
PEx Alert: Welcome to the new PinoyExchange. For access issues, bug reports and technical concerns, please email us at [email protected] Thank you!

my ex so mad at me

How many of you have exes who are still mad at you?

Meron akong isa na galit pa rin sa akin, even family niya and friends niya galit sa akin. 2 years kami. She lost her virginity to me. She got cervical warts too. She is very mad I left her because she values her virginity and said it's priceless.

Well. I left her kasi super sobra hot temper siya. Any small things can set her off. Every time lumalabas kami, hananap siya ng trouble. Naka ulcer ako nun kasi very tense ako everyday and so stress to be with her. Multiple warnings to her get unheaded.

So I left her years ago. And she hates me. She wished she never meet me daw and that day she met me was the worse day of her life daw. How common ganyan sa ex ninyo na galit sa inyo? Ikaw, galit sa iyo ex mo?

Sometimes I feel guilty. But if I stay, ma sobrang stress ako and maybe ma heart attack ako for the pressure. Should I be guilty or not?

I wrote this message to ask if I should be guilty and if hindi dapat, please give me reasons why I shouldn't be guilty. Thanks.

Comments

• F-A SoldierF-A Soldier Your Personal Jesus PExer
    Why do you care? She's your ex.

There's a reason why you aren't with someone anymore.

If your wife is mad at you, be bothered by it.

Exes shouldn't be part of your life.

People who you break up with will naturally feel bitter. Sometimes you can change it, sometimes you can't.

The bigger question is: why bother?

Exes and sexes,

Back to the Future
  • tha_laurdtha_laurd i'm a virgin PExer
    cyle wrote: »
    Well. I left her kasi super sobra hot temper siya.

matindi nga yan..
    super na sobra pa.. :glee:
    Multiple warnings to her get unheaded.

what?
    So I left her years ago.

years ago na pala eh..
    Ikaw, galit sa iyo ex mo?

hindi.. dahil iniwan ko silang tirik ang mata at may ngiting namutawi sa kanilang matatamis na labi..
  • DokTotsDokTots ɹoʇɔop ɐ ɯı 'ǝɯ ʇsnɹʇ PExer

Meron akong isa na galit pa rin sa akin, even family niya and friends niya galit sa akin. 2 years kami. She lost her virginity to me. She got cervical warts too. She is very mad I left her because she values her virginity and said it's priceless.

Well. I left her kasi super sobra hot temper siya. Any small things can set her off. Every time lumalabas kami, hananap siya ng trouble. Naka ulcer ako nun kasi very tense ako everyday and so stress to be with her. Multiple warnings to her get unheaded.

So I left her years ago. And she hates me. She wished she never meet me daw and that day she met me was the worse day of her life daw. How common ganyan sa ex ninyo na galit sa inyo? Ikaw, galit sa iyo ex mo?

Sometimes I feel guilty. But if I stay, ma sobrang stress ako and maybe ma heart attack ako for the pressure. Should I be guilty or not?

I wrote this message to ask if I should be guilty and if hindi dapat, please give me reasons why I shouldn't be guilty. Thanks.

I guess it's safe to assume that you gave her those cervical warts, since you're the one who popped her cherry.

Have you gotten yourself treated for that cauliflower on your d!ck?

Also, how young was she when you deflowered her? Did you know that you exposed her to a potential carcinogen, the HPV?!?!

She should get herself Pap Smeared annually for that!
  • cylecyle Member PExer
    DokTots wrote: »
    I guess it's safe to assume that you gave her those cervical warts, since you're the one who popped her cherry.

Have you gotten yourself treated for that cauliflower on your d!ck?

Also, how young was she when you deflowered her? Did you know that you exposed her to a potential carcinogen, the HPV?!?!

She should get herself Pap Smeared annually for that!

she was 28 years old when i deflowered her. She is still mad now at near 31 years old because she wanted to be a virgin daw to a man she would marry and i got it away from her.

Why shouldn't I be guilty? Sometimes I wanted to return to her and placate her. But I'd suffer a lifetime of stress.

I went with her to gyno 3 times even after breakup and it's treated na. Mine is ok na.
  • katze_schmusekatze_schmuse poker face ✭✭✭
    ^and you think that returning to her is actually the solution?:lol:

an ex is an ex..ang isinuka hindi binabalikan..

now, if she's mad you can't blame her, given the circumstances..and if it's been years, humingi ka na ng tawad..nagawa mo ang dapat mong gawin..at kung di siya maka get over..it's non of your business anymore..

mag move on ka na rin..
  • dimples23dimples23 Member PExer

Why don't you talk to her and clear things out once and for all.

Past is past....you cannot bring back her virginity and besides, d decision is mutal naman diba, unless rape yung nangyari.

After you talked to her and explain your side, the reason for your break up and stuff....di pa rin nya ikaw mapatawad...problema na nya yun.

dapat move on ka...kung hindi ka pa rin makapag-move on baka gusto mo pa sya.
  • cylecyle Member PExer
    Mayroon pa nangyari, she got pregnant.. but got a natural miscarriage (not abortion ha). Remember miscarriage occurs in one out of 7 girls. Na delay period niya and it self miscarriage after 5 weeks.

What if this happens to you girls? how would you feel? move on pa rin or trauma?

This is why I feel guilty. With this added information. Should I be guilty for leaving her? If I stay, the stress would be too much as she has this deep rage inside her because broken family siya. Can you still say past is past?
  • mayo_sleepethmayo_sleepeth hung jurist PExer
    I HAVE three ex-gfs. all of whom were at one point pissed off but are no longer today. im on speaking terms with all three and im to their rescue if they need help. pero the rest, yung mga chicks na binola, nilandi, pinaasa, inuto, ginago, binaboy, atbp, galit sila hanggang ngayon. :lol:

WATCH OUT. kasi that may be a trick. shell play victim dahil she knows you're the type that can succumb to guilt trips. kung ako sa yo kung wala ka na rin feelings, huwag mo na pansinin.
    Mayroon pa nangyari, she got pregnant.. but got a natural miscarriage (not abortion ha). Remember miscarriage occurs in one out of 7 girls. Na delay period niya and it self miscarriage after 5 weeks.

What if this happens to you girls? how would you feel? move on pa rin or trauma?

This is why I feel guilty. With this added information. Should I be guilty for leaving her? If I stay, the stress would be too much as she has this deep rage inside her because broken family siya. Can you still say past is past?

if you feel so GUILTY maybe you did wrong along the line...

test yourself, isang taon na kayo hiwalay dapat nakapag-move on ka na...
    maybe you still have feelings for her.

otherwise....tapusin mo na talaga at ng makapag-move on na kayong dalawa.

pag-usapan nyo na lang ng masinsinan.
    I HAVE three ex-gfs. all of whom were at one point pissed off but are no longer today. im on speaking terms with all three and im to their rescue if they need help. pero the rest, yung mga chicks na binola, nilandi, pinaasa, inuto, ginago, binaboy, atbp, galit sila hanggang ngayon. :lol:

WATCH OUT. kasi that may be a trick. shell play victim dahil she knows you're the type that can succumb to guilt trips. kung ako sa yo kung wala ka na rin feelings, huwag mo na pansinin.

tsk tsk tsk...

matakot po kayo sa karma...

nakakainis ang mga term mo,

( yung mga chicks na binola, nilandi, pinaasa, inuto, ginago, binaboy, atbp, galit sila hanggang ngayon )

tao naman yang mga yan para makipaghiwalay ka ng maayos...kahit pa nilandi,inuto,pinaasa,binaboy mo yung mga babae.
  • mayo_sleepethmayo_sleepeth hung jurist PExer
    dimples23 wrote: »
    tsk tsk tsk...

matakot po kayo sa karma...

nakakainis ang mga term mo,

( yung mga chicks na binola, nilandi, pinaasa, inuto, ginago, binaboy, atbp, galit sila hanggang ngayon )

tao naman yang mga yan para makipaghiwalay ka ng maayos...kahit pa nilandi,inuto,pinaasa,binaboy mo yung mga babae.

MAAYOS naman akong magpaalam. i see to it that i end my text messages with "goodluck" at walang "lol" sa huli para sincere ang dating. :lol:
  • m_annem_anne Natasha Shadowsong PExer
    pag ako din yung babae magagalit din ako.......isusumpa pa kita hahhaha just kidding lol....
    i understand the feeling of your ex as a girl kasi (hindi lahat)virginity is impt.pero i think may kasalanan din siya...baka naman kasi pwede pang pag-usapan yung issue niyo nung magkarelasyon kayo pero iniwan mo na siya agad...hayaan mo na lang yung ex mo bitter lang yun pero darating din yung araw na maaaccept niya rin yun,i think yung mga ganyang bagay mahirap ngang kalimutan..kung nakapag sorry ka naman na ok na yun...just go on with your life....

@dimples23 masanay ka na kay mayo_sleepth laruan lang niya kasi mga babae...
  • WAHEEHEEWAHEEHEE www.waheehee.blogspot.com PExer
    Gaya ng kasabihan sa province namin - hell hath no fury than a woman scorned. Hindi yan titigil hangga't hindi ka niya nagagantihan physically o mentally o emotionally. The best sa ganyan ay umiwas na lang. Mag-abroad ka o mamundok.
  • F-A SoldierF-A Soldier Your Personal Jesus PExer
    There's no problem naman if she was just his ex.

But the problem is, if you read the TS's other threads, is he wants to go back to her. :glee:

He wants to enter the dragon again,

Magic Stick
  • agonysWeeperagonysWeeper the servant PExer
    ^and you think that returning to her is actually the solution?:lol:

an ex is an ex..ang isinuka hindi binabalikan..

now, if she's mad you can't blame her, given the circumstances..and if it's been years, humingi ka na ng tawad..nagawa mo ang dapat mong gawin..at kung di siya maka get over..it's non of your business anymore..

mag move on ka na rin..

mali naman yata to. :lol:
  • JameauxJameaux Half-man half-magician ✭✭✭
    How could she not hate you if you won't make bayad your utang aber??? Just pay the gadam ten tawsan!!!

[CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]Been there done that. :rotfl:[/CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]
    m_anne wrote: »
    pag ako din yung babae magagalit din ako.......isusumpa pa kita hahhaha just kidding lol....
    i understand the feeling of your ex as a girl kasi (hindi lahat)virginity is impt.pero i think may kasalanan din siya...baka naman kasi pwede pang pag-usapan yung issue niyo nung magkarelasyon kayo pero iniwan mo na siya agad...hayaan mo na lang yung ex mo bitter lang yun pero darating din yung araw na maaaccept niya rin yun,i think yung mga ganyang bagay mahirap ngang kalimutan..kung nakapag sorry ka naman na ok na yun...just go on with your life....

@dimples23 masanay ka na kay mayo_sleepth laruan lang niya kasi mga babae...

ah...okay...noted! thanks!

makakahanap din sya ng katapat nya...kung ganun.
  • cylecyle Member PExer
    no, hindi ko na balak balikan, in fact, meron na siya date now...

but naaawa ako sa kanya.. not only did I get her virginity, I made her pregnant pa and ended up in natural miscarriage (she didn't make it up as I mentioned yesterday because 1 out of 5 pregnancy naturally terminates). After that I left her.

I felt I hurted her and naaawa ako sa kanya.. why shouldn't I feel guilty?
  • katze_schmusekatze_schmuse poker face ✭✭✭
    mali naman yata to. :lol:
    ano namang mali sa sinabi ko?
    Jameaux wrote: »
    How could she not hate you if you won't make bayad your utang aber??? Just pay the gadam ten tawsan!!!

[CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]Been there done that. :rotfl:[/CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]
    hoy! off topic ka :bop:
    dimples23 wrote: »
    ah...okay...noted! thanks!

makakahanap din sya ng katapat nya...kung ganun.
    wag niyo na pinapansin at myembro iyan ng mga ampalaya boys dito sa pex :rotfl:
    no, hindi ko na balak balikan, in fact, meron na siya date now...

but naaawa ako sa kanya.. not only did I get her virginity, I made her pregnant pa and ended up in natural miscarriage (she didn't make it up as I mentioned yesterday because 1 out of 5 pregnancy naturally terminates). After that I left her.

I felt I hurted her and naaawa ako sa kanya.. why shouldn't I feel guilty?
    okay so kung galit siya ano nga gagawin mo? humingi ka na ng tawad gaya ng sinabi ko..so ano pang inaarte mo? mag move on ka tapos ang problema mo
  • MrKupidoMrKupido Banned by Admin PExer
    ^tangeks! :bop:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file