Home PEx Relationships Love - Dilemmas

those dating/relationship questions are just pouring in.

I need your help bro. I'm 25 from the bay area who lives alone. I met a girl on the internet two years ago. Early this year, she moved in with me. She's fine, bro but she has an attitude problem. You talk about fine ******* all the time. How do I deal with someone with a sucky personality? Bro, I want out. What do I do?

another one.
i'm a *****. i'm what you refer to as a ***** that's why i'm writing to you. i need your help. i have been dating the same woman for almost 3 years now. i problem is, she's completely taken over my life. she's always at my apartment eventhough she has a place of her own. she has an extra set of keys. she has her clothes in my closet, her toothbrush, everything. i'm ruined. i'm only 24 and i don't want to be tied down yet. btw, i'm from socal too. you talk about your boys all the time, is that exclusive? i'd like to join if i can.

the first dude:

sure i write about banging beautiful broads all the time. but notice how the possiblity of romance always comes in second. i preach about getting laid, not getting into a rut. guys, YOU DO NOT ELEVATE A GORGEOUS WOMAN WITH A PERSONALITY PROBLEM'S STATUS INTO MORE THAN JUST A BOOTYCALL. think about it, shes pretty, but shes not nice. SEX IS ALL SHES GOOD FOR. other than that poon, shes not worth jacksh*t. as for your problem, theres no easy way out of this. its so much easier to dig a hole than to get out of it. tell her straight up. you made a mistake. you want out. goodluck. hope shes not some physho-b*tch.

the second dude:

youre correct. you are a *****. get your balls back on, will you. what do do you now? shes already marked her territory. women are territorial. YOU SHOULDNT HAVE GIVEN HER YOUR KEYS. youre a ***** thats why. you shouldnt have let her leave her stuff in your apartment. dude, my girlfriend sleeps over my house all the time, and you know what, she has a big bag in the trunk of her car. she knows she cannot leave anything when she goes. her toothbrush? in her big bag. her tampons? not under my bathroom sink, in her bag. you dont let a woman mark her territory in your territory. come on.

now, damage control. tell her off. tell her to take her things out. be honest. i maybe mean, but im honest. tell her to take her stuff home with her. goodluck dude. yeah, you can hang-out with us i suppose, but clean up your act first. theres no room for ***** in my immediate set of homies. take your balls out of your girlfriends purse and put them back on okay? goodluck. let me know.

do you guys want to add anything? comments? questions?

Comments

• terry ilaesterry ilaes PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    somewhat similar to that 25 year old guy...

this catholic friend of mine from jersey met this girl on the net a last year. when he moved here to study hehehehe the girl of course almost automatically fell in love with him and decided to move in. but man, the chick turned out to be a major psycho b*tch. my friend actually has the knife scars to prove it. he also told me that he got raped. i wasn't that surprised either. he saw it coming to but didn't heed to his intuitions...

watch out...

i have to agree with cong. just tell her the truth already.
    being a nice guy never meant being naive or stupid...
  • wow, cong... you're a joe d' mango in the making na... :p hmm... how about cong d' manong haha j/k :D.
  • Originally posted by misbee
    wow, cong... you're a joe d' mango in the making na... :p hmm... how about cong d' manong haha j/k :D.

cong d'manong. hahahahaha.
  • hahahhahah

I suppose.....

no matter how un PC you get people do like your style...
    hehehehe actaully, cong toned it down a bit.

hmm, what do you think will happen if cong and pinkmoon went out on a... date? :rotflmao:
  • Originally posted by terry ilaes
    hehehehe actaully, cong toned it down a bit.

you know youre like the, i dont know, 10th, 15th person to tell me that. whats wrong with me? NO! noones allowed to answer that question. hahahahha.
    hmm, what do you think will happen if cong and pinkmoon went out on a... date? :rotflmao:

oh hell no! i cannot even concieve of it.

im sure the feeling is mutual.
  • you know terry the opposite of love is not hate....

its neglect....

therefore, if love and hate are not opposites they must be the same!!!!

uoooooouuuuuy!

tsk tsk tsk

matagal nang meron sexual tension yung dalawa eh! :glee:
    actually, my bestfriend's in that kind of situation right now...

any advice on these situations cong? :winknudge:
    actually, my bestfriend's in that kind of situation right now...

any advice on these situations cong? :winknudge:

paki explain. which situation?
    here's the deal, it's kinda like you and pinkmoon. :D well sorta. anyway, my bestfriend and this french dude hate each other's guts. they even hurl insults in class. the guy's kinda coc.ky and chauvanistic. he thinks and knows that he's all that. i.e. gets high GPA, fine women (but he kinda hates those girly girl ones), good looking. can you even blame the guy? my bestfriend's the independent feminist type in a nutshell. hates ****y men (except for me of course :lol: ). now the guy suddenly changed his attitude towards my friend and my bestfriend told me that she's starting to fall for every single thing that she hated about him but since insults were hurled she doesn't know if a relationship is possible. the awkwardness prevents them from even saying hi to each other...
    here's the deal, it's kinda like you and pinkmoon. :D well sorta. anyway, my bestfriend and this french dude hate each other's guts. they even hurl insults in class. the guy's kinda coc.ky and chauvanistic. he thinks and knows that he's all that. i.e. gets high GPA, fine women (but he kinda hates those girly girl ones), good looking. can you even blame the guy? my bestfriend's the independent feminist type in a nutshell. hates ****y men (except for me of course :lol: ). now the guy suddenly changed his attitude towards my friend and my bestfriend told me that she's starting to fall for every single thing that she hated about him but since insults were hurled she doesn't know if a relationship is possible. the awkwardness prevents them from even saying hi to each other...

forget that me and lala stuff. dont confuse our intentions of decapitating one another with sexual tension.

you cant blame a guy who thinks hes all that. people might not find it appropriate, in most cases, its because of jealousy and envy.

it becomes awkward because sexual tension is apparent. at least on the part of your bestfriend. unless both of them come to terms with their trouble in the past AT THE SAME TIME, i doubt that neither would by themselves.

off-topic:

women claim to hate men who think theyre all that. but see how many of them actually are drawn to these guys.
    Originally posted by cong
    women claim to hate men who think theyre all that. but see how many of them actually are drawn to these guys.

hehehehehe ganun pala yon?! :bungi: thanks cong.
  • Naku terry, intrigero ka talaga!!! *Kurot utong ni terry* Oops, masyado bang "squatter-like"? Hahahahaha :lol:

This is kinda starting to sound like the old "opposites attract" argument: it's true but only to a superficial extent. You see, ideologically, cong and I are at totally opposite ends of the spectrum. Everything, from thoughts on love (well, in that respect medyo one-sided), sex, society, heck even HUMANITY at times, lahat. Which means, if you go back several years when both of us were unattached (sorry if I used that ugly word on you cong ;) ), there's little to no chance we would have even hung out in the same social circles much less considered dating each other. And to be honest, although I do know some chicks who will consider going out with guys like cong, I'll be the last person to set them up. And I'm dead sure cong will say the same about setting me up with his "boys", what with all he's trained them to do. He knows me well enough to know I don't fall for that kind of posturing. Right, cong? ;)

But, like I said earlier, on a superficial level, it can work. Parang hinahanap mo sa isang tao yung qualities na wala sayo, but just little things like choice of music, or taste in entertainment. Trivial things, just so things aren't too uniform and bland between you.

hey terry, you want my theory on your friends' situation? Just ask ;) .
    ok shoot!

ps. utong diba nipple?
    ps. utong diba nipple?

Yes, you Quebecois brat you! :lol:

I think both your friends are suffering momentary lapses of personality changes. Your male friend apparently changed his attitude towards her at least on the superficial level because he still managed to insult her (his old personality resurfacing). Your female friend started falling for this apparent change in him and professed to liking everything about him that she originally despised. She's been focused on all these qualities of his for a long time now and now that he shows a change, she thinks she thinks the rest will follow. Well, apparently it hasn't since now they're in this weird, awkward situation. If they ever do end up together I doubt it'll be long term unless one of them does a complete 180 of their current personality. Meaning either he completely stops being a chauvanistic pig or she starts being the kind of woman he likes. Does either concept seem like it will be realized soon? If not, like I said, if they do hook it up, they'll eventually get tired of the novelty. But if it does look like one of them is starting to give, then things could start interesting to say the least ;) .

This is just going by what you've posted terry. Sorry if I was way off mark in any way.
    actually, i told her almost the exact same thing but since he dislikes those girly girl types...

my bestfriend over heard him and his friends talk trash about those kikays (girly girl yon diba?). obviously, my friend and i assumed that he likes girls like you and my bestfriend...

ps. i wanted to make sure. baka iba na e... :lol: joke.
  • tomorrow na sagot ko. i only logged on at home to get driving directions. im going out now.
  • cong>> Bro. I think it's time to setup your own fans club :lol:

[sips coffee]

Uy huwag mong i-po-post yung email ko sayo. Babatukan kita....