Home PEx Lifestyle Style and Fashion
Reminder: You never know what someone is going through, so be kind.

Is Greenhills still the best place to shop?

If not.. Then what is?

My [girl] friends from the states are going to visit manila this month and they're asking me about affordable shopping places here that are safe. (divisoria came to mind first but they rejected the idea right away) They're not after branded ones. Malls are not that cheap anymore and they are usually branded.

Please help. Thanks. :hiya:

Comments

• Greenhills isn't cheap either. Overpriced knockoffs. It has gained reputation as a bargain heaven so much that it has become a tourist trap with its overpriced goods :lol:

You can shop at 168 but the quality isn't that good. I don't think they'd be willing to wear knockoffs in the States either. Just bring them to a mall that's on sale.
  • For boys, No. For girls, Yes.
  • They're not after branded ones. Malls are not that cheap anymore and they are usually branded.
    Lots of good stuff in department stores if you're willing to look. Some local or in-house brands have items that don't have obnoxious branding.
  • centerfoldcenterfold PEx Rookie ⭐
    ^ Agree, not so much for guy shirts. Pero okay sa shoes and bags
  • hydrangeahydrangea Administrator PEx Moderator
    yeah on guy's shirts but boys' shoes and accessories are okay. :lol:
  • Thanks sa mga replies. Natuloy kami and they liked the flat shoes. Nakabili din sila ng undies. LOL!

Pero sabi niyo nga mahal na ang greenhills. Ok din naman. What they liked about it is the experience. Nakapag commute sila Jeep-jeep-bus! Haha!

Again thanks!
  • Of course, it is! I was just there 3 weeks ago.

Got a great haul.

Lots of fake N*ke, Ad*d*s, N*rth F*ce etc...

Oh, and overruns of A&F and RL- throw away prices.

Super cheap rock bottom prices.
  • Before.... now, most of the dresses you see are ill fitting though cheap talaga. I would prefer to pay more in forever21 to get a decent dress for work.
  • gooseberrygooseberry 🐯 Tiger Squad🥈
    prisma wrote: »
    Of course, it is! I was just there 3 weeks ago.

Got a great haul.

Lots of fake N*ke, Ad*d*s, N*rth F*ce etc...

Oh, and overruns of A&F and RL- throw away prices.

Super cheap rock bottom prices.

So, you are proud to wear imitations and overruns? :lol:
  • ground_breakground_break PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I don't like shopping in greenhills... wala ako mabili... madaming peke or class 1 items pero I wouldn't but those items again at madali namang masira...

Kanya kanyang trip din yan...

Yung cousin ko from australia went there for shoppi g when she visited here.

[CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]KEY #8
    2jevkt3.jpg[/CROUCHING-TIGER-DISAPPEARING-SPOILER]
  • yestoyesto Administrator PEx Admin
    Mejo dumadami na din yung choices for men sa greenhills. Pero hindi ako masyado satisfied sa fit ng mga shirts na nabibili doon. or maybe, mali lang talaga yung napupuntahan kong stores.
  • gotta lick itgotta lick it PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    the wares are similar to those in divisoria and 168 but it is more comfortable and driving your car is not a hassle.
  • ok naman for girls but I prefer nalang yung st. francis square kasi d crowded, if maramihan talaga okay padin yung 168 and 999 pati yung annex B sa lucky chinatown mall, o kaya mag online shop nalang kayo sa mga instagram online shop or goods.ph basta be careful lang tignan nyo kung me reviews or comments na sa mga shop hehehe