Home PEx Lifestyle Body and Fitness
Reminder: You never know what someone is going through, so be kind.

Any Liposuction Tip

Hi all,

I'll be attending a wedding in a month's time and I need to loose my love handles as it wouldn't be a pleasing sight during the wedding. The problem is, I have no time for exercise. I have a very demanding job. Does anyone here knows a lipo procedure that would show instant or almost instant result? Need your advice guys. Thanks. :)

Comments

• With liposuction you can expect pain, bruising and swelling from anywhere from a week to a couple of weeks, depending on the procedure. It's not an "instant" solution by any means.
  • For me since you still have a month, why not try cutting some portions of your food? As for the liposuction thing, if you can tolerate a weeks pain and bruise like @brianpex said, go for it :) as immediately as possible since its not an "instant" solution :)

actually i really dont have any idea how liposuction works.. why not try asking some advice on a cosmetic doctor? Vicky Belo is out of option if you are on a tight budget and its not as if she's the one who will answer the phone plus her staff is probably busy with celebs, anyway have you heard about Dr. Raynald Torres of enhancements cosmetic surgery (that's his website name you can find all the details on how to contact him)
  • blakedaddyblakedaddy Moderator PEx Expert 🎖️
    attended at least 4 wedding over the past year.. do you want my honest observations??
  • blakedaddy wrote: »
    attended at least 4 wedding over the past year.. do you want my honest observations??

My observation is, unless you're the one getting married, nobody really gives a damn what you look like.
    brianpex wrote: »
    My observation is, unless you're the one getting married, nobody really gives a damn what you look like.

that's one.. I have at least two more
  • Yes, I expect bruising and swelling maybe for a week or two. I'm just not sure if the newest liposuction technique is already being done here in the Philippines. Some term it as "painless" lipo. Still looking at other possibilities. Just thought that lipo would be the easiest and fastest. Thanks for the insight Brianpex.
    ^ why not just get a good dress made so you'll look better?? besides, are you really willing to risk your health for just one event???
  • For me since you still have a month, why not try cutting some portions of your food? As for the liposuction thing, if you can tolerate a weeks pain and bruise like @brianpex said, go for it :) as immediately as possible since its not an "instant" solution :)

actually i really dont have any idea how liposuction works.. why not try asking some advice on a cosmetic doctor? Vicky Belo is out of option if you are on a tight budget and its not as if she's the one who will answer the phone plus her staff is probably busy with celebs, anyway have you heard about Dr. Raynald Torres of enhancements cosmetic surgery (that's his website name you can find all the details on how to contact him)

I've started eating a more balanced meal and have been successfully doing that for more than a week now. That's great advice Capricemiranda. I think, I would be seeking professional advice with this issue. Attending the wedding is just one of the reasons why I'd like to loose weight. Since I just started with a healthier eating habit, I hope it works, I would need to consult a professional to ensure my overall well-being. That's why I am looking for insights from people I barely know to avoid bias answers and get good opinions.
    ^ why not just get a good dress made so you'll look better?? besides, are you really willing to risk your health for just one event???

Thanks for being straightforward and for the concern. Getting a good dress is a good option. I'm not closing any possibilities to look slimmer and better on that event. Risking my health will never be an option. That's why I will be seeking professional advice first before I make life-changing decisions.
    ^ are you looking for someone to get you on an exercise routine or a nutritionist?? let me know so I can help point you in the right direction

Of course, Vicky Belo will never be an option. If ever I will proceed with lipo, I would choose a cosmetic surgeon who'm I don't have to pay so much because of the name even though that surgeon won't be the one who'll do the procedure. I think I have to Google that enhancements cosmetic surgery and read reviews of the cosmetic surgeon.
    ^ are you looking for someone to get you on an exercise routine or a nutritionist?? let me know so I can help point you in the right direction

Exercise routines like working out on a gym won't be an option as I have a very demanding job. I won't be able to fit in an hour or two right now. I'm handling big projects at work. Maybe after finishing those projects, I'll be able to spend gym time. Nutritionist, my sister is a nutritionist and she already made a meal plan for me. And since I followed the meal plan she made, I really felt little changes. Thanks for the bringing up the topic, though. :)
  • Yes, I expect bruising and swelling maybe for a week or two. I'm just not sure if the newest liposuction technique is already being done here in the Philippines. Some term it as "painless" lipo. Still looking at other possibilities. Just thought that lipo would be the easiest and fastest. Thanks for the insight Brianpex.

thanks to Mr. Google, i found some info about that "painless lipo"

There are two options you might wanna consider:
    1. Tumescent liposuction
    2. RDT (radial endodermo therapy) or (also called cavitation and non-invasive liposuction)

i wont explain it, i dont trust my understanding in terms of science :) better ask a cosmetic surgeon, the one i mentioned earlier, enhancements cosmetic surgery, the surgeon is Dr. Raynald Torres, maybe some of your friends or some users here have some insights about him :0

dress to impress :) anyway sir, i got curious about your observations whenever you attend a wedding.. mine is that kids are crying its kinda annoying, i dont care about the ladies, we all do the same no matter what, we all dress to impress the hell with the saying that we shouldn't dress up because that day is only for the bride and groom :)
  • What Brian said, it doesn't really matter if you're just a guest. And does what other people think of you really matter that much that you're willing to spend lots of money on a risky surgery? Your body's just a reflection of your priorities and lifestyle.

If you choose to not exercise and not watch what you eat because you prioritize your job and friends, your body will reflect that, so be proud of it.

Tough love, but why not just eat less and make smarter food choices? Is it that difficult?

Do you absolutely have no time to exercise? I know people who work 16 hour days, have 3 kids and still train like maniacs (look at Marc Lobliner on youtube). If you threw out your gadgets and didn't watch tv, would you then have time? If you got into better shape and became healthier, wouldn't your performance in work improve too?

And if you do get lipo, your health won't get any better and you'll most likely gain it back over time if you don't change your lifestyle. I hope you reconsider!
  • dress to impress :) anyway sir, i got curious about your observations whenever you attend a wedding.. mine is that kids are crying its kinda annoying, i dont care about the ladies, we all do the same no matter what, we all dress to impress the hell with the saying that we shouldn't dress up because that day is only for the bride and groom :)

If there's a like button here, I would definitely like your comment Capricemiranda. I agree that us, women do really love to dress up in any occasion particularly weddings. They're just so special so everyone attending must dress accordingly and must be prim and proper. I think looking good and feeling good comes in handy if you're confident. And the ugly truth is, some women don't just feel good and confident when they're not at their best. But nonetheless, I will surely enjoy that day with my relatives and some friends.

Still, I need to chop off some body fats and look for best ways to do that.
  • benjobb wrote: »
    What Brian said, it doesn't really matter if you're just a guest. And does what other people think of you really matter that much that you're willing to spend lots of money on a risky surgery? Your body's just a reflection of your priorities and lifestyle.

If you choose to not exercise and not watch what you eat because you prioritize your job and friends, your body will reflect that, so be proud of it.

Tough love, but why not just eat less and make smarter food choices? Is it that difficult?

Do you absolutely have no time to exercise? I know people who work 16 hour days, have 3 kids and still train like maniacs (look at Marc Lobliner on youtube). If you threw out your gadgets and didn't watch tv, would you then have time? If you got into better shape and became healthier, wouldn't your performance in work improve too?

And if you do get lipo, your health won't get any better and you'll most likely gain it back over time if you don't change your lifestyle. I hope you reconsider!

Hi Benjobb, I am really open for other possibilities. As for now, exercise is out of the list but it will definitely be in the list once my big projects are done. I really don't have the extra energy to pull that weights for I am working 17 hours a day. That's why I had my sister plan nutritious meal for me. The healthy eating habits started a week ago and so far, I feel better with it.

Liposuction is my last resort and I'm still in the process of gathering facts about it. With the advancement in technology we have now, I don't think that I still need to go through some cutting to get liposuction done. As what Capricemiranda mentioned above, there are non-invasive techniques in liposuction.

I just hope that there's no sexist battle going on right here. ;)
  • I actually have no problem with people going the lipo/cosmetic surgery route.

BTW I am sure you can still fit exercise into your day. You say you work 17 hours a day but you really don't, or if you do you are really bad at delegating. I am a director in our company, overseeing six different projects just this week and I still have time to train martial arts and lift three times a week. Our managing director/COO disappears and is unreachable for an hour and a half in the middle of the day 2-3x a week while he does his workout in Gold's. It's usually the girls/guys that don't train that are on sick leave all the time or eventually quit because they can't handle the stress. :lol:
  • brianpex wrote: »
    I actually have no problem with people going the lipo/cosmetic surgery route.

BTW I am sure you can still fit exercise into your day. You say you work 17 hours a day but you really don't, or if you do you are really bad at delegating. I am a director in our company, overseeing six different projects just this week and I still have time to train martial arts and lift three times a week. Our managing director/COO disappears and is unreachable for an hour and a half in the middle of the day 2-3x a week while he does his workout in Gold's. It's usually the girls/guys that don't train that are on sick leave all the time or eventually quit because they can't handle the stress. :lol:

Good for you Brianpex. I have clear understanding of how important exercise is. That has long been instilled on us, since we were in pre-school I think. Task delegation and time management is my forte. With that 17 hours a day work, I have fitted in a 3-day tasks that my subordinates would normally finish in 3 days plus 7 hours OT everyday. Oh well, we all have our strengths and weaknesses in doing things. ;)
  • Ah, alright, and great work on starting the nutritious health plan! Biggest battle is the diet, all the exercise in the world won't fix that hehe.