Home PEx Campus College of Saint Benilde

from DLSU to CSB

so i got kicked out of DLSU last year, and I'm going to transfer to CSB for the next term which would be on may.. do i have to take the application thing and tests? because i heard (not sure if it's true) that you don't need to take any entrance exam if you're from DLSU to CSB... just the transcript, and basic requirements like photos, bios, etc?

Comments

• AltarBoy^_^AltarBoy^_^ PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    tinniwinie wrote: »
    so i got kicked out of DLSU last year, and I'm going to transfer to CSB for the next term which would be on may.. do i have to take the application thing and tests? because i heard (not sure if it's true) that you don't need to take any entrance exam if you're from DLSU to CSB... just the transcript, and basic requirements like photos, bios, etc?

You'd be surprised to find that perceptions, if not validated with facts, spoils the welcome wagon for the ill-prepared! :glee:

I suggest you go to the admissions section online, dial that hotline, or just take a walk across Taft Avenue to find out the real score! ;)
  • j5bataj5bata PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    And yes, every transferee, whether or not you're from DLSU, are required to take an entrance exam. *okay*