Home PEx Relationships The Singles Scene
Reminder: You never know what someone is going through, so be kind.

Friendzone: Anong mali sa guy bat may ganito???

Hi Guys/Girls. Just wondering. Ano ano ba mga dahilan kung bakit ang guy napupunta sa "Friendzone"? just a thought lang.. Anybody would like to share?

Experiences?

Comments

• paregoricparegoric PEx Rookie ⭐
    dahil friend lang ang tingin sa kanya at hindi lover. hehehe
  • haha. Pero I want to know the mistakes of the guys kung bakit sila napupunta sa ganung trap.

Kasi I think everyone can be a lover or a friend. Then if di **** feel ni Girl si guy eh typically basted and goodbye na..
  • F-A SoldierF-A Soldier PEx Rookie ⭐
    Bro but that seem to say that all men all have the potential for all women in the world. Like kanto boy, if he just ligaw hard enough, he'll have a chance with Scarlett Johnason.

I'm a fan of self made men, but not all things you can buy. It's not that you can't afford it, nor deserve it maybe, but the things just not for sale (at least for you).

Basic assumption of common sense is this: think of all the women you wouldn't go out with...if they can't get their time with you, why do you expect that others/some women has to go out with you?

The problem is we want that so bad we worked so hard, we think we're more than deserving for it...but after all that we're rejected. It's a combination of ego and you're heart being squashed. So you go on this denial mode: friendzone is just temporary rut.

There are friendzone recoveries or friends ending up being together, reality is they're few and then some of them don't last or end up a tragedy.

Fatal mistake kase, and a lot of it stems from chauvinism (I'm either fcking her or I'm wasting my time), male sex hormones (fck anything that moves) and male masochism (being friends with a woman is gay/makes you more womanly), is that you're either lovers or nothing.

The world is not black and white. As males it maybe hard to just be friends, because our eyes and brains have a sex filter (a layer of malisya however nice we want to be, we will always notice the sexuality of females, even the katulongs :glee:) and our sexual hunger almost always make us think we're in love...but if you can't be just friends with her, and she won't be your lover, then you should make that decision to just walk away.

No means no most of the time.

It's not you it's her :glee:,

It's Not a Trap, When You're Already There The Whole Time
  • @TS tama yang pinost ni fa soldier
  • DAJaviDAJavi PEx Rookie ⭐
    base sa experience ko (yes, di ako makawala sa takteng friendzone na yan) kinausap ako ng isa kong girl buddy at sinabi niya sa 'king friendly lang daw talaga ang image ko. so i motivated myself. went out, did some workout, stepped up my game, let's see what happens next.

suggestion ko, kung "friends" agad ang impression sa inyo ng mga babae, change your image. yung sinasabi nilang "first impressions last", somewhat totoo yun. kaya kailangan unang kilala pa lang sa inyo pa-impress kaagad kayo.
  • @f-a soldier, thanks bro. though im not in the denial stage i8'm just wondering what happened. But yeah you are right a no is a no.

@DAJavi , yeah! the question is how to step up the game.
  • -Giving too much attention and being available always for the girl
    -Not flirting
    -Being afraid to say NO to the girl
    -Di lang talaga Type
    -Acting Desperate/Clingy/Needy
    -torpe much

im sure theres more
  • You are not attractive enough.
  • girlwonderergirlwonderer PEx Rookie ⭐
    fyi lang..
    hindi lang naman guys ang nape-friendzone.. girls din naman..

like what i was told before by a guy which makes sense.. lahat naman tayo may criteria/standards for an aquiantance, friend, fling, serious partner, wife/husband material, etc.

once you see a boy/girl, physically palang ima-match mo na siya sa checklist mo kung saang category siya, then later on, as you get to know the person, pwedeng malipat siya sa ibang category. so, being friendzoned means sa friend category ka bumagsak, but may possibility pa naman na maglevel up ka.. or, madegrade to strangers...
  • artemisX wrote: »
    -Giving too much attention and being available always for the girl
    -Not flirting
    -Being afraid to say NO to the girl
    -Di lang talaga Type
    -Acting Desperate/Clingy/Needy
    -torpe much

im sure theres more

I do Agree!
  • fyi lang..
    hindi lang naman guys ang nape-friendzone.. girls din naman..

like what i was told before by a guy which makes sense.. lahat naman tayo may criteria/standards for an aquiantance, friend, fling, serious partner, wife/husband material, etc.

once you see a boy/girl, physically palang ima-match mo na siya sa checklist mo kung saang category siya, then later on, as you get to know the person, pwedeng malipat siya sa ibang category. so, being friendzoned means sa friend category ka bumagsak, but may possibility pa naman na maglevel up ka.. or, madegrade to strangers...

I think so too pwede nga both ways. It's just guy are making a big deal out of it eventhough mas madali mag level up mga guys. Cause persistence lang sa panliligaw can win a girls heart.

Pero pag ang girl type niya yung guy pero friends lang sila wala na chance... Weird naman if si girl manligaw kay guy haha. So she'll just wait for other suitors and never consider the guy more than friends. =D
  • DAJavi wrote: »
    base sa experience ko (yes, di ako makawala sa takteng friendzone na yan) kinausap ako ng isa kong girl buddy at sinabi niya sa 'king friendly lang daw talaga ang image ko. so i motivated myself. went out, did some workout, stepped up my game, let's see what happens next.

suggestion ko, kung "friends" agad ang impression sa inyo ng mga babae, change your image. yung sinasabi nilang "first impressions last", somewhat totoo yun. kaya kailangan unang kilala pa lang sa inyo pa-impress kaagad kayo.

hmn..
    kahit sa gym ka tumira..
    kung pangfriendzone ka lang talaga..
    di ka makakalabas dun..
    mas madaling lumabas ng friendzone..
    kesa mag-gym.. :glee:
    well, pwedeng may tulong ang paggym..
    pero hindi yun guarantee..
    kung babalik ka rin sa dating image..
    na pangfriendzone ka lang..
    you will have to do an entire repackaging..
    and you might have to avoid being too nice..

and yes, if you want to get out of the friendzone..
    you have to cross her boundaries..
    DAJavi wrote: »
    stepped up my game, let's see what happens next.

if you mean That Game, yeah, tama yan.. :)

once you see a boy/girl, physically palang ima-match mo na siya sa checklist mo kung saang category siya

kaya pala unang tingin pa lang sa amin nila popsky at eboy..
    gusto na agad kaming paglaruan..
    nasa laruan/parausan category lang yata kami..
    kahit ang hirap magtiwala sa mga babae..
    it's so masakit.. :mecry:
  • Minsan wala naman talagang mali... Di ka lang talaga type. Hehe
  • I agree sa di ka lang talaga type! 😜

Tama din pag si girl ang na friendzone mahirap **** kasi wala ka magawa.. Katawa post ni fa soldier.. Haha ....

Kung sasagutin tanong ni TS mukang madali pero sa totoo hindi noh!
  • Well sabagay mas mahirap nga sa part ng girls if they would be the one to be traped in that zone. Kasi sila wala silang choice kundi maghintay. Paano nalang kung walang dumating.

In a way im more inclined to accept na a no is a no. But then again *** "type" is subjective, pero what if ganun **** tingin ng mga recent aquaintances ng isang guy?
  • For me 5 reasons:
    1. Panget yung guy. (as in nerd, full of fatty acids :lol: )
    2. Walang alam na sport.
    3. Bobo yung guy. (hindi nya mahelp si girl sa thesis, homework, projects and etc etc)
    4. Kuripot si guy.
    5. May history na ng pagkababaero.
  • girlwonderergirlwonderer PEx Rookie ⭐
    bliss15 wrote: »
    I think so too pwede nga both ways. It's just guy are making a big deal out of it eventhough mas madali mag level up mga guys. Cause persistence lang sa panliligaw can win a girls heart.

Pero pag ang girl type niya yung guy pero friends lang sila wala na chance... Weird naman if si girl manligaw kay guy haha. So she'll just wait for other suitors and never consider the guy more than friends. =D

yeah.. persistence and consistency lang could make a diff for guys.. unless sobrang di talaga pumasa kahit isang criteria on a girl's requirement.. :p

sad life of girls, hanggang intay na lang.. haha.. kasi mas marami pa rin ang guys na pa-macho effect who'd want to do the pursuing rather than being pursued.
    tha_laurd wrote: »
    kaya pala unang tingin pa lang sa amin nila popsky at eboy..
    gusto na agad kaming paglaruan..
    nasa laruan/parausan category lang yata kami..
    kahit ang hirap magtiwala sa mga babae..
    it's so masakit.. :mecry:

haha.. kasi naman, nasa style ninyo na rin how you "present" yourselves. masyado kasi kayong maloko kaya malamang di kayo seseryosohin.. :p

it's so hirap to distinguish if seryoso or not if the guy's consistently "flirting".. *peace*
  • @girlwonderer: ^di ako kasama sa flirt na sinasabi mo kasi introvert talaga ako.

sa sobrang pagkamahiyain ko nga ngsb ako saka walang fubu. kahit itanong mo pa kela iamlakwatsera at mga sisters nya:D
  • Persistence. How can we say that enough is enough na?
  • Persistence. How can we say that enough is enough na?