Home PEx Campus College of Saint Benilde

Mult. Arts and Sciences

hmm.. hi guys. I'd just like to ask when and where can I take the entrance exam in SB ? Also I want to take this course because I knew I'll love it but do you recommend me to take this course in this school ? :) thanks.

Comments

• j5bataj5bata PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Well, first of all: What is that you want to do in life? Do you want to have a career in media? To be in a production house, advertising agency or in a animation studio? Be a freelancer where you design websites or graphic designs for your clients?

As to when and where, the Admissions Office schedules entrance examinations inside the school's main campus during the latter part of the year until the first month of the next year.
  • hmm.. I want to try some freelancing..

btw sires is the MAS in csb is BA degree? I want to take it in BA degree >.<
    ^Can you make your last question a bit clearer? :)
  • hmm... I made up my mind po kase na itake ang MAS and tanong ko po kung may "Bachelor of Arts" na degree para dito po

Edit:

Bachelor of Arts in Multimedia Arts (ABMMA)

The Multimedia Arts program combines evolving areas such as digital media and the Internet with core skills such as communications, programming, and graphic design. You harness the power of the latest digital media technology. It is the first program of its kind in the country.

Nabasa ko po to and ang tanong ko na lang po is how many years po yung length nung course? :) thanks po !
    Ano iyung "MAS"?

Mga three and a half years siya or equivalent ng roughly 120 trimesters. :)