Home PEx Campus College of Saint Benilde

HRM or CDA?

I am applying as a transferee student yet I am still undecided which course should I take. Since my application is different from freshmen applicants, transferees are only allowed to choose one degree and I'm still confused between choosing Human Resource Management and CDA. I am currently a Legal Management student by the way. :) And if you may, could you also give me information and tips with the two degrees. Your replies are highly appreciated. Thank you

Comments

• geemb wrote: »
    I am applying as a transferee student yet I am still undecided which course should I take. Since my application is different from freshmen applicants, transferees are only allowed to choose one degree and I'm still confused between choosing Human Resource Management and CDA. I am currently a Legal Management student by the way. :) And if you may, could you also give me information and tips with the two degrees. Your replies are highly appreciated. Thank you

Hello :) I'm also planning to transfer to CSB and my choice of courses are like your choices. :)) I'm so glad to know that I knew someone whose case is like in me. When I passed my pre-application form, I chose CDA rather than HRM. If you want you can contact me via facebook. I'm John Louise Abit btw. :lol:
  • pacopoqpacopoq PEx Rookie ⭐
    both are very flexible courses, if u want more business related then choose HRM... if your interest is on politics, government and intl affairs then choose CDA
  • Bs ihm :) kung gusto mo mag hospitality mgt

ooops, NEVERMIND me
  • I took HRM and I did not regret it but it depends on your interests. If you like politics and stuff, choose CDA. But if you like psychology and business, choose HRM. PAASCU level 3 ang HRM sa CSB, so yeah *okay*