friends...season premiere!

on september 27...it's gonna be friend's season premiere at nbc...it could also be their last season ('hope not!)...

...here's a little preview, one of the girls might be pregnant...and the one event everyone is waiting for...oh yeah! the monica-chandler wedding!

oki ba! :)

;)

Comments

• craziegirlcraziegirl Crazy as You Can Get PExer
    I think it is Rachel who will be the one na preggy.:)
  • craziegirlcraziegirl Crazy as You Can Get PExer
    Im not sure ha but I think Joey is the dad.:)
  • sexytotssexytots hot!!! PExer
    ...and i thought joey and phoebe are the ones na magkaka-tuluyan...oh well. :cool:
  • AnGeLJoLiAnGeLJoLi Canto 10 Circle 9 PExer
    Nope, Joey IS NOT not the dad. Ross is the dad. Sa 3rd episode after the season premiere, malalaman ni Ross na sha ang dad.

:smokehead:
  • rtzshanvlm25rtzshanvlm25 hopeful romantic PExer
    :beam: Ang real dad ay yung assistant nya dati sa work nya.
    See msn.comat headline ngayon yun! :glee:
    Originally posted by rtzshanvlm25
    :beam: Ang real dad ay yung assistant nya dati sa work nya.
    See msn.comat headline ngayon yun! :glee:

Sino si Tag? Nope, sa epsiode 802, they were trying to decide kung si Tag ba, si Joey or si Ross. They already did, via live audience, the first three epsiodes of the show, and in episode 803, Rachel already told Ross that he is the father, unless of course, they changed the first three episodes, which I highly doubt.

...spoiler alert! spoiler alert!... :blah: ...he he! :D
  • tina11tina11 Member PExer
    Originally posted by AnGeLJoLi
    Nope, Joey IS NOT not the dad. Ross is the dad. Sa 3rd episode after the season premiere, malalaman ni Ross na sha ang dad.

when did they do the dirty deed? i don't remember them... umm.. :uhhuh:
  • myrtle_turtlemyrtle_turtle Angie's Turtle PExer
    Last na? :mecry: Noooooooooooooh!!! I hope I find all the old episodes on video... I've only found season 1-5 so far!
    Originally posted by tina11

when did they do the dirty deed? i don't remember them... umm.. :uhhuh:

Actually, there was an epsiode wherein (7th season, un4tunately, I can't remember the title), they had a "bonus night". It wasn't shown that they did IT. Ang hindi ko alam kung pinalabas na dito sa Pilipinas ung episode na yun.

...friends in abc 5 is so delay, pa-ulit-ulit na lang din...sa starworld naman, naka-ilang reruns na...he he!...

...kaya me, i-re-record ko sa tape all of the episodes starting season premiere...then i'll send it to manila for my brothers to watch, we all love friends..sobra!

:cool:
  • homeBuddyhomeBuddy Member PExer
    mas logical talaga kung si Tag yung dad! pero everyone wants Ross...sa akin lang, i'd accept Ross as the dad kung maayos yung explanation nila...i don't want the whole Ross and Rach thing to be rushed this season para lang ma-wrap up na nila yung show...
    :cool:

1FRNay00.jpg

...ang kulit no! :D
  • im_the_oneim_the_one Banned by Admin PExer
    too bad.... di pa papalabas dito sa pinas un next season... mageend pa lang un pang 7th, can't w8 to watch it na.. i've been watching the reruns in the states last summer. it'a a one coolshow....
    well, as for the ending of the 7th season... i think tha dad is ross, it couldn't be joey (duh?) and it's not tag, because they're just gonna mess up the show if its tag.....
    Originally posted by im_the_one
    too bad.... di pa papalabas dito sa pinas un next season... mageend pa lang un pang 7th, can't w8 to watch it na.. i've been watching the reruns in the states last summer. it'a a one coolshow....
    well, as for the ending of the 7th season... i think tha dad is ross, it couldn't be joey (duh?) and it's not tag, because they're just gonna mess up the show if its tag.....

I agree with you. If Tag's gonna be the dad, then the ratings would surely go down, although the most logical one to be the father is Tag. But for the audience's sake, they'll gonna make it Ross.

• audraaudra gamma girl PExer
    have you guys seen the season premier??? grabe - preggy nga siya!!! but she still won't say who the dad is.

i sooooo love joey...nakakatawa talaga siya...:lol:

ay, sorry sa mga nasa pinas...na-overwhelm ako masyado. :glee:
    ...buti ka pa audra napanood mo...late na ko naka-uwi e...ni-re-replay ba yon ng nbc sa madaling araw?...to be sure, i'll check it out... ;) :)
  • audraaudra gamma girl PExer
    naku sexytots, i doubt since bagong episode. sayang di mo napanood. alam mo bang most awaited show yun of all the season premieres ngayon????

nakaka-touch yung moment nung mga girls, grabe.

:)
    ...oi! audra...wait a minute...besides nbc, ipapalabas din ata ng tbs channel ung premiere season ng friends...tama ba ko?..i hope so...

...ma-check nga! :)
  • downydowny Registered User PExer
    really!!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file