Home PEx Relationships Love - Stories & Experiences

Everyone has moved on but me:(

I just need to vent out or maybe I need someone to slap me with the truth and tell me " you are just bitter" reply so i can fully and peacefully move on.

It happened few years ago. my boyfriend and friend had a secret relationship behind my back. When i found out, the now ex-friend denied and even said that she was being tormented persistently by my ex-bf without her giving any motives. I believed her with no doubt. She said the same story to common friends. Ex-bf told me it wasn't true that he was chasing my ex friend and showed me evidences of the on-going relationship. Lot of awful things happened then. The ***** side of me came out. I made sure that her ugly,cunning,scheming,plastic personality would come out in open by sharing all the evidences ex bf showed me. ( not all evidences though. i held some evidences as other common friends chose not to know that truth. can't blame them, it's an ugly truth). Now, after few years, they are all acting as if nothing happened, as if betrayal is not a serious thing. Ex-friend and ex-bf are all friends again after hurtful and destructive words we hurled at each other. I just find it hard to believe that I'm left alone here in the bitter side of the world. I now can say that i found the guy of my dream, the one whom i know will take care of me sincerely and love me dearly. We are getting married so i can sincerely say that I'm happy, fulfilled and satisfied with my life right now..but this one event in my life is something i cant move on.:(... They say that time can heal all wounds. I hope so.

Comments

• lady mintlady mint PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    TS maybe you still have feelings for your ex?? kasi if wala na matagal ka na sanang nka move on. You're getting married na right, why don't you just focus on your wedding preparations, your fianc?e and other important details in your life. Don't waste your time on them. And move on :)
  • May time na ganyan din ako - matagal maka-move on. LINGERING nga ang term ko sa palaging pag-iisip ng problema.

Napansin ko lang kaya lingering ako minsan ay pag wala akong ibang magawa sa buhay. Gaya nung wala akong job tapos rejected ako sa inaplayan ko.
  • well i cant blame you if you think i still have feelings for my ex but no i honestly can say that i dont have any bit of feelings for him. anything i say on my post is true i don't see any reason why i should not mention of having feelings for him anyways. like i said i got a better Man and if my reward from all the heartache I've been through with them is the Man i got now then i would be willing to go through it again and again. I actually thought about just focusing on my perfect life i have now. i told myself mag focus na lang ako sa sarili kong happy and contented life but it seem not working. whenever i hear her name the anger all come back. I honestly dont know what's going on with me. siguro negatibo lang talaga akong tao. I dont know what i need to let go of this anger..but i guess its not easy.
  • WAHEEHEE wrote: »
    May time na ganyan din ako - matagal maka-move on. LINGERING nga ang term ko sa palaging pag-iisip ng problema.

Napansin ko lang kaya lingering ako minsan ay pag wala akong ibang magawa sa buhay. Gaya nung wala akong job tapos rejected ako sa inaplayan ko.

saken naman nag-lilinger kapag nababanggit or nakikita ko name nung friend ko na nag-betray ng trust ko. sometimes im thinking of unfriending all those people who have potential na banggitin yung name nya para di ko na maalala. pero syempre friend ko naman din sila.
  • F-A SoldierF-A Soldier PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    They're fake friends why do you care if they all die and burn in hell?

Backstabbers could all be friends with Satan for all I care.

Plus why would you be surprise they be friends again...they had a great time at your expense.

You know the disservice is not to yourself, nor your friends...but to your man,

Dream Guy Don't Deserve Drama From the Past
  • uzumaki_narutouzumaki_naruto PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    travel..
    meet other people..
    date other guys..
  • They're fake friends why do you care if they all die and burn in hell?

Backstabbers could all be friends with Satan for all I care.

Plus why would you be surprise they be friends again...they had a great time at your expense.

You know the disservice is not to yourself, nor your friends...but to your man,

Dream Guy Don't Deserve Drama From the Past

This is what i want to hear. someone who can give me a simple logic behind all this. believe me, i knew that im not being fair to my current fiance ( he knew about how i feel about it) all the same reason why i want to get to the bottom of why I'm still angry over what happened few years ago. I don't want to feel this Anger but its just there hiding deep inside me, triggered when i hear her name or much rather when i see that she gets away with what she did, that she still gets loyalty despite what she did, that she still have the guts to show her ugly face after shes been exposed acting as if nothing happened. Nobody wants to baby an Anger, but it sits there in the bottom of my heart. If only a heart can understand logic.
  • JobyBryant24JobyBryant24 PEx Rookie ⭐
    Pinakamalaking bawi dyan sa ex-bf and ex-friend mo eh pakita mo na magiging super-duper-mega-saya-of-all-seasons ka dyan sa bagong soon-to-be-hubby mo.

Kaya mo yan! *okay*
  • Pinakamalaking bawi dyan sa ex-bf and ex-friend mo eh pakita mo na magiging super-duper-mega-saya-of-all-seasons ka dyan sa bagong soon-to-be-hubby mo.

Kaya mo yan! *okay*

Thanks! yeah kaya ko to!!.. naiinip lang siguro ako ng maka-kawala sa Anger that's been eating up my soul for a long time. I have no doubt i will be super-mega-duper happy with my soon to be husband. I just feel like there is unfinished business i have to deal with myself.
  • lady mintlady mint PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Anyway TS congrats in advance for your coming wedding. Don't invite those worthless people. Maybe you ought to forget and to forgive?? May mga tao talagang ganyan na hindi agad-agad nakakalimot just like in your case. Pero maayos din naman yan. Mawawala din yang anger mo in due time but mas ok nga kung maayos mo na yang anger issue mo before your wedding para stress free ka and happy. :)

kaya mo yan TS
  • F-A SoldierF-A Soldier PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    This is what i want to hear. someone who can give me a simple logic behind all this. believe me, i knew that im not being fair to my current fiance ( he knew about how i feel about it) all the same reason why i want to get to the bottom of why I'm still angry over what happened few years ago. I don't want to feel this Anger but its just there hiding deep inside me, triggered when i hear her name or much rather when i see that she gets away with what she did, that she still gets loyalty despite what she did, that she still have the guts to show her ugly face after shes been exposed acting as if nothing happened. Nobody wants to baby an Anger, but it sits there in the bottom of my heart. If only a heart can understand logic.

Then stop talking about it. You know it ain't gonna stop; she's still gonna be a b!tch. Unless you're willing to shoot or kill her or even beat the sh!t out of her, why even be bothered 'she got away with it.' Obviously she ain't going to jail, unless you want to give her street justice from your own, then let it go.

Life ain't fcking fair. If you think karma is gonna light b!tches up for their transgressions and evil deeds, you'd be dismayed and disappointed.

So solution: get over it. You're only destroying yourself and your relationship.

Think about it: every fcking second you waste thinking about people that don't give a sh!t about you and you shouldn't care about, it's your own time you're wasting. It's your own energy you're exhausting on people that have shown and proven one thing and one thing only: they don't give a sh!t about you.

Why are you wasting your time thinking about them?

If you have an answer to the final question you're a numbskull,

Let It Go or Kill Them All, Otherwise, Shut The Fck Up
  • JameauxJameaux PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    TS - DO NOT POST ON THIS THREAD EVER AGAIN!!!

Pag nag-post ka pa, igigisa kitang ampalaya ka! :lol:
  • masakit talaga , kasi nasaktan ang PRIDE mo ...temporary lang yan ... you will get over it in time
    Una-una lang yan . ;)
  • Hindi mo ba nakikita na eto na ang good karma mo sa mga ginawa nilang masama sayo, hindi mo nakikita yun?

kesa mag focus ka sa mga walang kwentang tao, mag focus ka kung sino talaga ang mahalaga, at eto yung pakakasalan mo. Bubuo ka na ng pamilya, kung ano man ang mangyari sa ex friend at ex boyfriend mong walang mga kwentang tao, wala ka dapat pakialam dun diba?

Maging masaya ka na TS, and stay that way, the best revenge nga daw na maging masaya ka, despite sa lahat ng mga gumawa ng masama sayo. :)
  • Maybe it was just a big test in your life. Focus on the bright side, always be thankful for all the blessings. God bless on your marriage! :)