Home PEx Relationships Love - Stories & Experiences

An evening to forget- A very short story.

Bright lights were flashing above our head, twinkling and sparkling just like stars from the sky. People enjoying and going crazy around the dance floor as loud music was being played all over the room. Suddenly the lights were dimmed, the DJ then signaled for the final song of the night. She grabbed me and whispered “Finally!, Let's dance BFF.”, I felt her soft and gentle touch against my arm as she dragged me to the middle of the room. My only chance is here, to tell her I feel. We started to dance, as the love song was played. “My favorite song!” she said. The mood is in place. The timing is perfect. “I love you.” I said. My evening then ended.

The night was dark, the stars were out as the moon is shining alone in the vast empty sky. Standing at the rooftop. I felt a gust of wind against my body. A strong breeze of cold air. I shivered and sat against the dry and dirty wall. I felt alone and depressed kept thinking about what happened. My nightmare, it came true. The evening had ended but not the way I expected. The mood is in place, The timing was perfect but too bad we aren't.

Comments

• JameauxJameaux PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Words can betray you but it can also set you free...

Congrats for getting out of the friendzone. :lol:
  • Haha Thanks, It's better to get a closure than being in the grey area.
  • Vit@min_C[email protected]_C PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    naks!seikoman,ang wallet na maswerte.ang lalakeng maswerte pala. :hiya:
  • F-A SoldierF-A Soldier PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I then came home, alone. The darkness of my room is cruel. Goddamn. How could I be so stupid. I could've sworn what I felt I shared.

The dogs barking outside sings the melancholy that the stars in the night mimic when they shine away and beautifully on a black board of the sky. How Andromeda stands so far away and forever from Perseus riding his Pegasus.

My fingers crawled across the soft cold mattress, guided by the sheen of linen reflecting the sole light coming from the moon.

I opened the door. The dirty, dusty and crusty knob. Pulled out those shameful pages once. Solace in guilty and old pages, my old friends. My true lovers.

Jacked off alone as always. But in my dreams she was there, she was there.

Friendzoned,

Poetic Justice
  • con12con12 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    sana before the last song.. para hindi ka naunahan.. :lol:
  • I then came home, alone. The darkness of my room is cruel. Goddamn. How could I be so stupid. I could've sworn what I felt I shared.

The dogs barking outside sings the melancholy that the stars in the night mimic when they shine away and beautifully on a black board of the sky. How Andromeda stands so far away and forever from Perseus riding his Pegasus.

My fingers crawled across the soft cold mattress, guided by the sheen of linen reflecting the sole light coming from the moon.

I opened the door. The dirty, dusty and crusty knob. Pulled out those shameful pages once. Solace in guilty and old pages, my old friends. My true lovers.

Friendzoned,

Poetic Justice

lmao boom headshot
  • I then came home, alone. The darkness of my room is cruel. Goddamn. How could I be so stupid. I could've sworn what I felt I shared.

Friendzoned,

Poetic Justice

galing naman.. writer ka ba FA-Soldier? san mga articles mo? male or female ka? :)
  • sad..

well, that's life. move on na, kaya ninyo yan. :)