Home PEx Business and Careers Banking and Finance

Can a regular employee like me invest in the stock market?

13»

Comments

• yes. kahit within seconds after buying the stocks.

really?

kahit minutes lang ang pagitan at umakyat agad ang price then you can sell it na? wow.
  • gresglean wrote: »
    really?

kahit minutes lang ang pagitan at umakyat agad ang price then you can sell it na? wow.

Yes it true.

At the moment you buy, and after a minute the price went up you can sell it right away.
  • Yes it true.

At the moment you buy, and after a minute the price went up you can sell it right away.

That's safe ha. good if you have big capital kasi in small percent eh you can have profit talaga. and safe naman kasi you can hold the stock kapag down ang price...
    That's safe ha. good if you have big capital kasi in small percent eh you can have profit talaga. and safe naman kasi you can hold the stock kapag down ang price...

Yes that's true if you have big bucks, you gain more profit if the price increase.

But the downside, if the price drop you loose more.

So you have to position the stocks you bought at the right price.
  • Yes that's true if you have big bucks, you gain more profit if the price increase.

But the downside, if the price drop you loose more.

So you have to position the stocks you bought at the right price.

yes, you loose more but you have the option to wait. its just refecting loss on your account but definitely as price changes from time to time. you can just wait for it to regain. its your control. hehe
  • If you sell "and withdraw", then it is correct that it will take 3 days to be credited to your bank account.

But if you just sell without withdrawing, it will appear immediately in your "cash balance" at the upper left side of your stock trading account portfolio. But NOT credited in your bank account since you did not go through the Withdrawal Procedures yet.

Selling does not necessarily mean that you are Withdrawing your cash.

Was it Aya who gave you the training?

No, it was Mike.

that's what i thought and we all know that kind of transaction. however, the question raised was what if you need it urgently due to emergency, can i sell it if want na given you are on EIP. ang he said yes, pede ng i-sell but have to wait 3days to be credited to your account. (i am not sure if COL account yun or bank account) kung COL naman eh once its automatically credited, and you need it pede naman siguro over the counter sa office nila? pero pag transfer to your account eh malamang 3 banking days talaga yun.

anyway, haven't experienced it yet pero ang concern ko lang once i sell my stock, and it automatically credited to my cash balance eh it can be reflected also to my buying powers.

like what i said, not much of my concern that time kaya hindi ko na kinlaro pa.
    yes, you loose more but you have the option to wait. its just refecting loss on your account but definitely as price changes from time to time. you can just wait for it to regain. its your control. hehe

Good point.

Keep on learning.
  • karlow1 wrote: »
    this is a good thread for employees like us na gusto mag invest sa stock market. Can you please share how did you learn the ins and out of stock market and kung magkano ang ininvest nyo at magkano na ngayon :)

Hi karlow1. You may want to visit this blog, www.employeeinvestinginstocks.wordpress.com to learn the ins & outs of investing in the stock market.
  • employees should indeed consider investing in stock market .....for your long term goals and only using your excess cash.

But of course, always try to learn as much as you can and attend the free seminars before plunging in.

But if you have not the time, you can always consider mutual funds that are invested in equity (stocks market). Maraming advantages din. A mutual fund representative can help and guide you on this.