Home PEx Relationships Love - Stories & Experiences

I' am a Male Physician. These past years, I've been in a search what is my sexuality

I' am a Male Physician. These past years, I've been in a search what is my sexuality really, is.

I'm attracted to a male nurse, I started showing my feelings for him. I Told him, I just want to be good friends with him, and if he feels that I have other feelings for him forgive me. I hope he wont reject my friendship.

I guess, he doesnt like being tease about, by his friends to me. He cut out communication and become cold to me.

He was nice, I guess, I respect his reason, but to treat me like a stranger, that feels so rough! I feel really hurt, I m trying to be true to myself. Perhaps, just like in any heterosexual attraction, i wish things can get better for us...

Comments

• JameauxJameaux PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I've made a discovery...

Your story sounds familiar. :lol:
  • F-A SoldierF-A Soldier PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Bro, I am not a homo so it's hard for me to relate. But I think if you're gay, go find someone who's gay so you don't get rejected. It's like a girl wanting to be with a gay man, it doesn't make sense.

I'm ugly and I always go googoo for the pretty girls, maybe that's my problem. :glee:

We on the same boat,

Love At All The Wrong Places
  • gotta lick itgotta lick it PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    medyo wrong forum yata :bop:

he he .... try specializing in protology and anesthesiology and get you fetish to the max.
  • Sa title pa lang ng thread ay alam mo na ang laman. Isa lang ang masasabi ko..... AMININ, waheehee.
  • Bro, I am not a homo so it's hard for me to relate. But I think if you're gay, go find someone who's gay so you don't get rejected. It's like a girl wanting to be with a gay man, it doesn't make sense.

I'm ugly and I always go googoo for the pretty girls, maybe that's my problem. :glee:

We on the same boat,

Love At All The Wrong Places

nice.......
  • gotta lick itgotta lick it PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    TS, get an internship or specialization at Bangkok and return as a brand new gender.
  • Well you are a doctor.. It may be he is just showing respect

Or.......

He feela weird