How to Order from Amazon and Ship to Philippines?

I was terribly disappointed to know that Amazon no longer ships to Philippines.

May work around ba dito?

Comments

• burndvinyardburndvinyard Member PExer
    Where did you get this info?

And which Amazon locale are you talking about?

As far as my affiliate program with Amazon is concerned, Philippines is still listed in the countries where they deliver. Although there are certain products that they don't deliver internationally.
  • imanh0rnimanh0rn Member PExer
    Where did you get this info?

And which Amazon locale are you talking about?

As far as my affiliate program with Amazon is concerned, Philippines is still listed in the countries where they deliver. Although there are certain products that they don't deliver internationally.

This one

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=537734&#outside

Supported Countries
    Region Key
    Continental US Continental US states not including Alaska and Hawaii
    Alaska and Hawaii Alaska and Hawaii
    US Protectorates Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, Guam, American Samoa and Northern Mariana Islands
    APO/FPO Army Post Office and Fleet Post Office
    Canada Canada
    Europe Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom (England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales)
    Asia China, Hong Kong, India, Israel, Japan, French Polynesia, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Palau, Singapore, South Korea
    Australia Australia
    Outside US, Eur., CA, Asia Argentina, Brazil, Costa Rica, Mexico, South Africa

no philippines.
    SuperOnyx wrote: »

sa article did he ship to relatives? or directly to his philippine address?

will give this a spin.
  • freelancer_babefreelancer_babe Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    One or few items lang ba? Even if Amazon do ship items here, I believe it's subject to our custom's scrutiny and fees - that's on top of the shipping charge that you paid to Amazon.

- Arrange with a relative to handcarry that item. Lalo kung iisa at maliit lang. This is the usual way and still works up to now.

OR

- Use services such as Johnny Air (most famous one) or USAbox.com (you get your own US PO box). However, this is the best option to go if you have multiple items bought from Amazon and several other US stores to save on those fees.

imanh0rn wrote: »

will give this a spin.

It's best to ask the blogger to clarify your question. May contact form sa site nya. Balitaan mo na lang kami. The way I understand I think he was able to do so sa Philippine address nya.
  • SuperOnyxSuperOnyx Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐

will give this a spin.

The item was shipped to a personalized US address (via MyShoppingBox) and then to his Philippine address.
    added expense ang myshoppingbox tsk.

pero no choice, mas nakakainis kasi kung sa mga uncle or tita na bahay ka magpadala kasi inaakala nila nagpapabili ka. lol

binibili naman nila kaya lang nahihiya ako ahhaa
  • burndvinyardburndvinyard Member PExer
    This one

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=537734&#outside

Supported Countries
    Region Key
    Continental US Continental US states not including Alaska and Hawaii
    Alaska and Hawaii Alaska and Hawaii
    US Protectorates Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, U.S. Minor Outlying Islands, Guam, American Samoa and Northern Mariana Islands
    APO/FPO Army Post Office and Fleet Post Office
    Canada Canada
    Europe Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom (England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales)
    Asia China, Hong Kong, India, Israel, Japan, French Polynesia, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Palau, Singapore, South Korea
    Australia Australia
    Outside US, Eur., CA, Asia Argentina, Brazil, Costa Rica, Mexico, South Africa

no philippines.

But this one refers to orders from "independent Amazon resellers" from the U.S. and not directly from Amazon. If you order directly from Amazon, they will still ship the goods to the Philippines.

See this: http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_nodeid_596184_asia?nodeId=596188
  • conp_conp_ iska PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I use Johnny Air Cargo for air freight then Pobox.ph for sea freight for my Amazon purchases.

Tried Johnny Air for three times already, okay naman except that their fees are expensive. Plus, they don't have automated system. Hindi mo mattrack kung nasaan na ang box mo.

Sa Pobox.ph, papadating pa lang yung box ko so I still have to see how everything goes. Pero okay naman so far, maganda ang system nila.
  • shalomsiyshalomsiy Boy Kuripot PExer
    galleon.ph is also an alternative
  • SquallLionhartSquallLionhart Gunblade User PExer
    Hey there fellow PEXer! If you're still having problems with buying stuff from Amazon and shipping them over to the Philippines, join us at these threads here! We can help you! :)

http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/showthread.php?t=652983&page=6
    http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/showthread.php?t=656084&page=2
  • babaguababagua Member PExer
    Hey, It's been a while since I posted here. I just wanna share the new method of shopping on Amazon while you're in the Philippines. Here -> How to Shop with LBC Shipping Cart
  • lawgonelawgone Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ^ Thank you sir for sharing the info.

Share ko lang din yung experience ko in ordering from a US site. It's not from Amazon, it's from Nike iD. I found a particular online/local seller in Instagram who can cater my order since her business is to order shoes in the US thru her California-based parent and ship it here to her in our country. The item is expected to arrive next month. So far so good. Legit and trustworthy.

Now, I inquired if she can order a particular watch for me. Kaya lang, ayaw nya since di daw allowed sa air cargo due to terrorism.

At this point, I may try that LBC or the galleonph stores to process my order.
  • babyjhambabyjham Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Always ako umoorder sa Amazon, lalo na may upcoming black friday sale sobrang nakaka adik mag online shopping. Anyways, i use johnny airplus, andun na sa website nila ang instructions how to order. Like last time i ordered costumes para sa halloween party namin. Oct 16 ko inorder, dumating for pick up ko sa Johnny Air SM megamall ng oct 29. Etong inorder ko last Oct 24 ready for pick na tomorrow. But case to case basis din if ever na matagalan from Amazon to johnny air intended address sa US. Then Johnny air US to designated pick up point here sa PH. So far no hassle naman.
  • betterthanbeforebetterthanbefore Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Guys try niyo LBC shipping cart.

Yung sa LBC Shipping cart may virtual address na ibibigay sayo si LBC. Tapos yung virtual address na yun, yun yung gagamitin mong address sa amazon. :) Ask LBC for more details.
  • MarionRiveroMarionRivero Your Beloved PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ^Same thing with Johnny Air Cargo. I already signed up with them. Puede daw kahit anong online seller based sa U.S. aside from Amazon, eBay , etc. Walking distance lang from my place yung Makati main office nila. :)
  • ^^nakabile ka naba? I have already tried Amazon sa DHL sus laki ng tax and charges sa customs
  • sulitipidsulitipid Member PExer
    Black friday na sa Amazon.com have you ever tried? pwede ba bumile ng Black Friday deals?
  • Pwede ** b dito gamitin *** gift card s amazon?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file