Home PEx Campus De La Salle University
Ho-Ho-Hope you have a holly jolly holidays, PExers! 🎅

Distinctly LaSallian

Hey fellow berde-peeps, ID 101 here ... just want to have some good conversation to distress.

How would you know if someone is a LASALLIAN?

Share your thoughts ^_^

Comments

• I think may isa ng thread about this "totoo kang lasallista kung....". Natapabunan na siguro because of the spamming of a couple of persons para lang magka dlsu pin.
  • tjs21 wrote: »
    I think may isa ng thread about this "totoo kang lasallista kung....". Natapabunan na siguro because of the spamming of a couple of persons para lang magka dlsu pin.

Then, about time to start anew ...
  • your a humble person at madalas kang nasa UM :)
  • TheBearJew wrote: »
    your a humble person at madalas kang nasa UM :)

what's you id no. series? ;-)
  • what's you id no. series? ;-)

di ko na matandaan blue, sinurender ko na kasi yun pati *** id ko sa csb nung lumipat ako ng school :)
  • ScribblerGeekScribblerGeek PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    this encompasses the other La Salle schools I hope? :)

One thing I observed from people of La Salle is the I-am-carefree-and-I don't-give-a-damn look when they sashay their way some place. Masyadong malakas ang confidence :lol:
  • TheBearJew wrote: »
    di ko na matandaan blue, sinurender ko na kasi yun pati *** id ko sa csb nung lumipat ako ng school :)

Oh why? ID 101 here ... I'm wondering how did you forget your ID no. :rotflmao:

What courses did you take up from both campuses? :)
  • this encompasses the other La Salle schools I hope? :)

One thing I observed from people of La Salle is the I-am-carefree-and-I don't-give-a-damn look when they sashay their way some place. Masyadong malakas ang confidence :lol:

Should I say enough confidence to tell the world, LASALLISTA ako!
    ^ 'copius' should be more appropriate. :lol:i am from fick!n' La Salle!!! :lol:
  • ^ 'copius' should be more appropriate. :lol:i am from fick!n' La Salle!!! :lol:

you mean copious? :)
  • Effortless class in every way.
  • Effortless class in every way.

Agree 101%

ANIMO
    you mean copious? :)

i stand corrected. copious. :)
  • Confidence and excellence with humility. We have been taught not to label other schools as inferior nor proclaim ourselves to be the best, but always to strive for the better. We were taught to respect the opinion and faith of others and to always given everyone his due. That, I believe, is distinctly La Sallian.

Jesse Robredo, Leila de Lima and Armin Luistro exemplifies these qualities. Class. Confidence. Excellence. Humility. Respect.
  • akosivinceakosivince PEx Rookie ⭐
    Honest observation, kapag mukhang malinis and mabango, tapos madalas nakangiti, most likely Lasallian.

There's just something bout Lasallians and Ateneans na mapapansin mo agad, and yun nga yung pagiging neat. Pero mas madalas, nakangiti at tumatawa mga Lasallians, while Ateneans eh madalas smug. Sorry, honest observation lang talaga.
  • In general, La Sallians are free spirited. Even the nerdiest of nerds learn how to loosen up and not be weighed down by life's little troubles during his stay in La Salle. The school generally refrains from issuing statements on politics or religion and they just let the students form their own opinion about it. It might seem insignificant but this really lightens up the campus atmosphere.

Neither does the school put too heavy of an emphasis on maintaining a perfect and clean academic record. While it honors academic excellence such as the board topnotchers , most honors are given to those contribute to society in one way or another.

Even the academic system is free spirited. It is a forgiving system, allowing more retakes but nevertheless still upholding the standard of excellence in every class you enroll in. It forges a virtue of not giving up until you succeed.

It's these little things that make La Salle one of the most balanced schools in the country.
  • In general, La Sallians are free spirited. Even the nerdiest of nerds learn how to loosen up and not be weighed down by life's little troubles during his stay in La Salle. The school generally refrains from issuing statements on politics or religion and they just let the students form their own opinion about it. It might seem insignificant but this really lightens up the campus atmosphere.

Neither does the school put too heavy of an emphasis on maintaining a perfect and clean academic record. While it honors academic excellence such as the board topnotchers , most honors are given to those contribute to society in one way or another.

Even the academic system is free spirited. It is a forgiving system, allowing more retakes but nevertheless still upholding the standard of excellence in every class you enroll in. It forges a virtue of not giving up until you succeed.

It's these little things that make La Salle one of the most balanced schools in the country.

Well said, I totally agree with you dashingdevonair. Thank you for sharing ;-)
  • akosivince wrote: »
    Honest observation, kapag mukhang malinis and mabango, tapos madalas nakangiti, most likely Lasallian.

There's just something bout Lasallians and Ateneans na mapapansin mo agad, and yun nga yung pagiging neat. Pero mas madalas, nakangiti at tumatawa mga Lasallians, while Ateneans eh madalas smug. Sorry, honest observation lang talaga.

Honesty is the best policy ika nga nila. Your statement made me smile actually, coz it's indeed true since we're all groomed to be presentable, ALWAYS!

That's why when I went to Ateneo for further studies - onting adjustment na lang coz almost same naman ang culture ng both schools. Yung nga lang talagang arch-rivals ang green & blue.

Thanks for sharing. ANIMO
  • You are La Sallian if you know Mang Jack. Andun pa ba siya?
  • mvergara wrote: »
    You are La Sallian if you know Mang Jack. Andun pa ba siya?

Not sure, been years since the last time I had a visit to the green-land. Now, I can recall "Jenny" the social-beggar of Taft (RIP).