Home PEx Campus University of Santo Tomas

Transferring to UST

Hello! I am a freshman student from PLM taking up Bachelor in Mass Communication. So, I didn't passed the USTET during my senior year that's why I entered to my second choice of school. Now, I am planning to transfer at UST to take up Communication Arts this upcoming school year. Anyone knows how it is difficult to transfer? Any tips on how to get in easily as much as possible? THANKS! :)

Comments

• jnmnl wrote: »
    Hello! I am a freshman student from PLM taking up Bachelor in Mass Communication. So, I didn't passed the USTET during my senior year that's why I entered to my second choice of school. Now, I am planning to transfer at UST to take up Communication Arts this upcoming school year. Anyone knows how it is difficult to transfer? Any tips on how to get in easily as much as possible? THANKS! :)

dapat yata no grades below than 2.25 at ang average ay above 2.25 or better. Better call Faculty of Arts and Letters :)
  • Sa AB ang alam ko average mo d bababa sa 2.0
  • yes dpt nd bababa sa 2.0 and dpt deans lister ka ata kse UST is not really accepting transferees except sa CFAD and Music. Tinatanggap *** nla sa ibng program kung sobrang galing tlg
  • Looking for a ROOMATE ...
    -The dorm is around 31.5 sqm (very spacious, quiet place! ideal for studying) located at The Castle, Dos Castillas St., Sampaloc, Manila (5 minutes walk from UST hospital) with own toilet
    -The place is clean with 24 hour security guard at the lobby. w/ aircon, LED 3D TV, kitchen equipments, Induction cooker, cabinets, etc.
    - NO CURFEWS! Very accomodating and understanding landlady!
    -Expenses are P6,250/month (negotiable)
    -I am a male student currently a junior intern/clerk at UST hospital.

If anyone's interested please contact Vlenroy Lucido at 09178819107 (wala na po SUN ko)
  • Thank you po! Now, I'm already done with the steps and tomorrow I'll take UST-TQT. I've been searching about how TQT's like but it seems like there's no one talking about it. Any idea po if how it's like? Is it the same as USTET? Harder? Ayun, thank you po ulit! :)
  • vicmesarvicmesar Member PEx Guru 🎖️🎖️
    Almost the same level of difficulty with USTET except that mas madaming logic and abstract reasoning. Expected ito kasi may college background ka na, yung level ng mental ability mo (logic and abstract) ang focus ng test.

May essay test, to test your grammar and ability to express oneself. Topic: current events.

Generally, nothing to worry, parang USTET lang.

It is NOT the sole criterion, yung grades mo mas mabigat ang weight.

Goodluck
    Thank you po! Now, I'm already done with the steps and tomorrow I'll take UST-TQT. I've been searching about how TQT's like but it seems like there's no one talking about it. Any idea po if how it's like? Is it the same as USTET? Harder? Ayun, thank you po ulit! :)

hmm. paano po kayo nag transfer? ano po yung required grade?
  • Hi! I'm a first year student at De La Salle College of Saint Benilde taking up Consular and Diplomatic Affairs and I'm planning to transfer to UST. Since you already had the experience of the transferring process, I'm hoping that you could help me transfer as well:)
    Thank you po! Now, I'm already done with the steps and tomorrow I'll take UST-TQT. I've been searching about how TQT's like but it seems like there's no one talking about it. Any idea po if how it's like? Is it the same as USTET? Harder? Ayun, thank you po ulit! :)

Hello po. Kumusta po yung pag-transfer niyo? Ano pong nangyari? I'm from UP po and I'm planning to transfer next year. I hope you can help me. Thanks.

Hello, I'm an incoming sophomore from DLSU Manila and I want to enter UST din same course mo, Communication Arts. Can you post about your transferring experience?
  • magenjoyka19magenjoyka19 PEx Rookie ⭐
    Hi, meron po bang full scholarship sa UST? balak kasi mag transfer ng cousin ko from pup to ust. Di kasi siya nakapag bsa sa pup.