Home PEx International Entertainment International TV
Tip: Here's an Emoji Cheatsheet for your reference.

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2012

[*]Victoria's Secret show 2012: Rihanna performs as supermodels strut their stuff
[*]

Rihanna and Justin Bieber perform as some of the most famous models in the world took to the catwalk for the annual 2012 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show at the Lexington Armory in New York.

The Barbadian singer provided a live-music soundtrack as scantily-clad models paraded down the catwalk at Victoria's Secret fashion show in New York.

The fashion show has become a pre-holiday season tradition for the retailer.

CBS will turn it into a one-hour special, which also had performances from Justin Bieber to be shown on Dec 4.
With an emphasis on glitz, skin and dramatic production the show was divided into six sections: Circus, complete with acrobats, contortionists and a sword eater; Dangerous Liaisons; Pink Is Us; Silver Screen Angels; Angels in Bloom; and Calendar Girls, which allowed Bruno Mars to serenade a model for each month of the year.
Many of the models sported props, including Adriana Lima's ringmaster wand, Doutzen Kroes' body cage and several pairs of the oversized wings that the retailer has made its signature.

Toni Garrn wore a giant poppy pair, Miranda Kerr a swan-style feathered pouf and Lily Aldridge boasted star-spangled wings that shot out silver sparkles.

Brazilian supermodel Alessandra Ambrosio wore a jeweled bra worth $2.5 million (£1.6m).
This year's event also had a philantropic message. It started with an announcement that Victoria's Secret and CBS had each made a donation to relief efforts for Superstorm Sandy, and a thank you to the National Guard members who are based out of the Lexington Avenue Armory that has for years been home to the show.

victoria-secret-af_2392202a.jpg

Comments

• KidAwesomeKidAwesome PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I'm only here for Rihanna and Bruno Mars' performances. :o

Also, I'm definitely going to watch this in HD. I hope this year will be great. :)
  • chechelaruechechelarue PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    2012 Angels:

Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, Miranda Kerr, Doutzen Kroes, Behati Prinsloo, Candice Swanepoel, Erin Heatherton, Lindsay Ellingson and Lily Aldridge

Performers:

Rihanna, Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars
  • 2012 Angels:

Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, Miranda Kerr, Doutzen Kroes, Behati Prinsloo, Candice Swanepoel, Erin Heatherton, Lindsay Ellingson and Lily Aldridge

Performers:

Rihanna, Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars

Is Chanel Iman no longer an angel ?
  • I love this clip!!!!! Bruno and Miranda!
  • Seriously, after watching Bruno and Miranda, I'm looking forward to seeing her. :love:
  • Oh Behati marry me!!!
  • JobyBryant24JobyBryant24 PEx Rookie ⭐
    Post naman ng pictures ni Candice Swanepoel dyan oh! :love:
    Candice Swanepoel

tumblr_mdhqlvCwDM1rd6wgmo1_500.jpg
  • oh my lord!
  • Miranda and Bruno held hands at the end of Young Girls! Hmmmm... :rotfl:
  • ground_breakground_break PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    pinalabas na ba ito?
  • pinalabas na ba ito?

Last Night.
  • ground_breakground_break PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    toink! Akala ko pa naman weekend special siya or something...
  • LOL justin bieber's performance is just yuck. :lol:
  • Bruno and Miranda stole the show for me. Especially that handhold moment at the end of Young Girls. That was very memorable.
  • the show is okayish. i feel like theres something lacking. i prefer the last two shows. Justin Beiber seems so out of place. ang pangit ng performance niya. they could have gotten another performer.

saving grace na lang ngayong year si bruno mars. gusto ko yung movie chenelyn at flower ek ek nila na segment. bongga ang mga suot nila dun.. at hindi nila pinakita ngayon year yung mga bigatin na guest na nasa audience. pati yung mga current bfs ng mga angels hindi nila pinakita..
    I find the show this year medyo boring. Kadiri lang talaga si Bieber. Sobrang chaka ng performance.

I love the moment of Bruno and Miranda tapos naglalakad si Miranda na may silhouette effect from the light at the end of the performance. Something really memorable this year.

Gusto ko rin yung Calendar Girls tapos yung unang model wala yung hat nya tapos ayaw nyang lumakad so sinigawsigawan sya ng floor director to "just go". :lol:
  • powersleeppowersleep Member PEx Expert 🎖️
    Mas gusto ko yung last year kesa ngayon! Pero ang galing ni Rihanna at Bruno Mars!

di na yata bet ni Chanel Iman mag VS!? kung sabagay mas bet ko sya sa mga High Fashion Show! ;)

Ang Chaka ng PINK Segment ngayon! ewww si Justin Bieber! para syang Tomboy! :lol:

si Behati Prinsloo ang pinaka bet kung rumampa ngayon! :love:
  • powersleeppowersleep Member PEx Expert 🎖️
    I find the show this year medyo boring. Kadiri lang talaga si Bieber. Sobrang chaka ng performance.

I love the moment of Bruno and Miranda tapos naglalakad si Miranda na may silhouette effect from the light at the end of the performance. Something really memorable this year.

Gusto ko rin yung Calendar Girls tapos yung unang model wala yung hat nya tapos ayaw nyang lumakad so sinigawsigawan sya ng floor director to "just go". :lol:

Nang dahil lang sa hat!? :rotflmao:

Si Erin Heatherton yun! hahahaha Ex sya ni Leonardo DiCaprio!!!!