Home PEx News and Tech Local and Foreign Issues
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.

PNoy Urged To Rest

PNoy Urged To Rest
Health Secretary Calls On President To Take A Break From Stressful Job

MANILA, Philippines --- President Benigno S. Aquino III should take a few days off from work and go on a vacation in his home province after his recent bouts with illness, according to Health Secretary Enrique Ona.

Concerned about the well-being of the President, Dr. Ona acknowledged that the Chief Executive deserves to take a break from his stressful job so he could recharge his batteries.

Going on vacation at least every quarter of the year is actually good for a person’s health, Dr. Ona added.

“The presidency is a very stressful job and so every often, I can sense that he is tired, stressed, and so every so often, I mentioned that. You need a break, which I think is very healthy,” Ona said in a chance interview with reporters in the Palace.

Ona explained that there was nothing irregular if Aquino goes on vacation since many foreign leaders do the same. He said US President Barack Obama and his family usually go to Camp David in Maryland or Martha’s Vineyard in Massachusetts for vacation.

“The mere fact that like the President enjoys Luisita, I think he should do that more often which I think he has been trying to,” Ona said. The Luisita Estate is located in Tarlac, the home province of the President.

Ona also advised the President to take regular medical checkups considering his work is taxing.

Aquino was recently diagnosed with influenza and allergic rhinitis, forcing him to cut short or even skip official engagements.

He also expressed hope that the President will eventually quit smoking to improve his health but the Chief Executive should be given “space” to do it.

“Of course, he has some allergy and that’s why every so often he has that cough. Of course, we know he smokes and of course I’m sure he’s trying his best to either reduce or even eventually to stop,” he said.

Meantime, Budget Secretary Florencio “Butch” Abad insisted that the President has no serious health ailment, saying most people catch flu, cold, and cough. But it is up to the President to consider Ona’s advice to take a vacation as well as a medical checkup, Abad said in another media interview.

“Obviously he has been working very hard contrary to what some few insinuates. He works beyond hours,” the budget chief said.

http://www.mb.com.ph/articles/383245/pnoy-urged-to-rest#.ULOb2uSmhCA

bihira na nga lang magtrabaho mag l-long vacation pa :glee:

Comments

• imanh0rnimanh0rn PEx Rookie ⭐
    Dear Lord,

His predecessor was a woman, chained to monthly bouts of menstruation and a finale of symptoms during (and after) menopause. What's his excuse? :hmm:
  • zgmf_x20Azgmf_x20A PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    rest lang naman di naman rest in peace :(
  • c_brainc_brain PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Ahehehe. [email protected] thread title yan. Gusto nang mamatay si abnoy. ehehehe
  • blue_tracerblue_tracer PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    sabi nga ni sen. bongbong, itigil na daw paninigarilyo ni pnoy para consistent sa tinitintigang sin tax bill. :glee:
  • bawasan kasi na ang pagpupuyat, ok lang kung related work ang dahilan na pagpupuyat na.

naglalaro lang naman na PSP 3 :lol:
  • IKARROSIKARROS Member PEx Expert 🎖️
    Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa? Nahihibang ba yan si Ona? Ever since puro pahinga na yan eh. Dapat i advise dyan mag trabaho naman hindi puro pahinga.
  • Yes, I agree. He should rest...in peace.
  • Mp10 uber boss hunting tapos double drop rate ng legendaries sa Diablo

Ay... wrong thread :glee:

Seriously take the rest Mr. President... sabog na nga ang pamamalakad nung malusog ka... pano pa jaya ngayong maysakit ka... sige lang take the rest *okay*

... wag ka lang magpahuli sa media na naka wheelchair ka :bungi:
  • blue_tracerblue_tracer PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    eh 'di sundin ang payo ng mga doctor na magpahinga muna siya. sila ang experts, sila ang nakakaalam sa mga sakit ng tao.

pangalawa, bawasan na o itigil na ang paninigarilyo at direct effect ito sa kalusugan.

kung conflicting sa dalawang 'yan ang ginagawa, wala na tayong magagawa diyan.
  • parvus1202parvus1202 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Magpahinga ka na ABNoy, habambuhay. Huwag mo ng ipakita ang pagmumukha mo para mabawasan ang kalbaryo ng Pilipinas. May bakasyunan ako sa may La Loma. Duon ka muna, libre. Walang gagambala sa yo dun. Tahimik dun. Basta huwag mo lang ipapakita ang pagmumukha mo sa mga bisita baka mapagkamalan kang poltergeist.
  • imanh0rn wrote: »
    Dear Lord,

His predecessor was a woman, chained to monthly bouts of menstruation and a finale of symptoms during (and after) menopause. What's his excuse? :hmm:

andropause. :naughty:
  • Comment of a friend who is a doctor:
    Tawa ako ng tawa ng sabihin ni dr. ona na kelangan magpahinga ang pangulo kasi daw sa "allergic rhinitis". Ibig ba niyang sabihin na ang nagtrigger ng allergic rhinitis niya ay ang pagtratrabaho? May allergy sa trabaho ang presidente???
    Tawa ako ng tawa ng sabihin ni dr. ona na kelangan magpahinga ang pangulo kasi daw sa "allergic rhinitis". Ibig ba niyang sabihin na ang nagtrigger ng allergic rhinitis niya ay ang pagtratrabaho? May allergy sa trabaho ang presidente???

Lo and behold! the power of jargon! :rotflmao: Yung trangkaso pwede pa e.
  • jpd74jpd74 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    di kasi sanay si abnoy na magtrabaho ng sunod sunod kaya nagkasakit ... sanay sa petiks petiks lang ...

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:
  • happosaihapposai PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    IKARROS wrote: »
    Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa? Nahihibang ba yan si Ona? Ever since puro pahinga na yan eh. Dapat i advise dyan mag trabaho naman hindi puro pahinga.

^^ Napagod sa kakapahinga... :lol:
  • zgmf_x20Azgmf_x20A PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ako nagkakasakit pag di masyadong nag eexercise hahaha lolololol :rotflmao:
  • LOL. Defensive masyado yung doctor! Wala naman ako iniisip na masama pero since masyado ka defensive, napaisip tuloy ako na baka press release lang yan para may excuse sya magbakasyon kasi promise nya nuon na hindi sya magb-biyahe ng biyahe eh lumalabas tuloy na wala syang palabra de honor.
  • jpd74 wrote: »
    di kasi sanay si abnoy na magtrabaho ng sunod sunod kaya nagkasakit ... sanay sa petiks petiks lang ...

Hindi siya sanay magtrabaho PERIOD!
    He is a spoiled mama's boy!