Home PEx Lifestyle Travel and Leisure
Reminder: You never know what someone is going through, so be kind.

Why do you Travel?

Damoozack123Damoozack123 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
whats your reason?:)

Comments

• for self-love ;)
  • Relax, pagpag stress :)
  • to somehow see things in a different perspective...

at saka, adik lang din, hehe :lol:
  • nikkilovenikkilove PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    to see nice places, taste foreign flavors, experience different cultures.

it doesnt have to be foreign. even local trips make you appreciate and enjoy life.

and it makes you appreciate your own country more.

dati I thought di maganda ang mga pangitain sa pilipinas. Ive never been to Bohol, to Boracay, to Banaue,

and nakita ko lang was Taal in Tagaytay, Hundred Islands, Pagsanjan, Mayon, Davao and Baguio.

After seeing Japan and going around the states, mas naappreciate ko yung mga magandang tanawin sa bansa natin.
  • johnski_07johnski_07 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    pang-alis ng stress sa buhay... hehehe. :D
  • EduardEduard Kapuso Elite ⭐⭐
    to relax and bonding with my family.

*okay*
  • wanderer9020wanderer9020 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ..."I wander for distraction, I travel for fulfilment..."
  • i enjoy travelling alone, relaxing and meeting new friends. learning from different cultures. for contemplation.....
    ..."I wander for distraction, I travel for fulfilment..."

wow, pang Mr. Philippines ang answer. :hiya: joke lang wanderer.:love: but its a great answer.

ako din naman, parang may sense of fulfillment ka talagang na fe feel. na ay, na nadala ko sarili ko dito or nakapunta nako dyan.

my parents are now in their 50s, di naman sila well traveled, but they were able to go to some places like 5 countries in Europe, in Bangkok, in Dubai...

and its one of the things daw youd appreciate when you get old, isa daw sa nararamdamang greatest achievements was the traveling part of your lives.
  • When I did my very first solo adventure to Cambodia-Thailand, I understood one thing: traveling enriches the soul. You'll be immersed to different cultures, gain more knowledge and experience.
    maraming pwedeng manalo sa mga pageants and international contests dito. Joke lang. :love:

which leads me to this idea,

siguro dapat, yung mga nag ko contestant sa mga beauty contests, irequire na mag travel muna or dapat may trip experience as requirements,

kasi parang kulang sa eloquence at sa depth yung mga sagot, kahit mga magna ***** laude pa.

truly, traveling enriches the soul and deepens ones insight.
    nikkilove wrote: »
    maraming pwedeng manalo sa mga pageants and international contests dito. Joke lang. :love:

which leads me to this idea,

siguro dapat, yung mga nag ko contestant sa mga beauty contests, irequire na mag travel muna or dapat may trip experience as requirements,

kasi parang kulang sa eloquence at sa depth yung mga sagot, kahit mga magna ***** laude pa.

truly, traveling enriches the soul and deepens ones insight.

Which leads me to ask, when you finally join Bb Pilipinas and ultimately Miss Universe. I would fly to wherever the Miss Universe will be held ( Im wishing Venezuela, never been there yet ) provided you will approve the Nikki Pexers Fan Club and appoint me as honorary president ,lol.
  • istarbaksistarbaks PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Because it is there...

:glee: sottoism :lol:
    istarbaks wrote: »
    Because it is there...

:glee: sottoism :lol:

...most famous three words in mountaineering :)

and thats exactly what I answered when someone asked me that Im crazy torturing myself for a continous 10 days, 8 hours a day high altitude trekking in Nepal Himalayas. It turns out to be the most rewarding experience in my life.
    Lets continue.......

" Travel is more than the seeing of sights; it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living"...
  • istarbaksistarbaks PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Lets continue.......

" Travel is more than the seeing of sights; it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living"...

Kaya naman naiinis ako na naaawa sa nakakasama ko sa travel na pagkatapak pa lang sa airport ay naglalabas na agad ng iphone sabay sabing, "uy picture naman... dun sa may karatula ng [name of place]."

Sabay post agad sa FB...
  • Damoozack123Damoozack123 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    istarbaks wrote: »
    Kaya naman naiinis ako na naaawa sa nakakasama ko sa travel na pagkatapak pa lang sa airport ay naglalabas na agad ng iphone sabay sabing, "uy picture naman... dun sa may karatula ng [name of place]."

Sabay post agad sa FB...

haha to each his own nga daw :lol:
  • Damoozack123Damoozack123 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Just realized na hindi ko papala nasasagot sarili kong question so here it is...

Pang Q/A na sagot :lol:

I travel because it's an opportunity for adventure, a chance to do something for the very first time, a lesson about the world and about myself. And most importantly traveling serves as my reminder that there is more to life than a 9-5 job.

but if im being honest with myself, I travel maybe just to satisfy my wanderlust :lol:

but then again how can you not romanticize about traveling? ;)
  • amai_koibitoamai_koibito PEx Rookie ⭐
    It’s been called a passion. An obsession. A compulsion. It’s been applauded and criticized, held up as an enviable way of life and cautioned against as life threatening.

-Stephanie Spitler