Sam Concepcion: 7 Years of Steady Climb | Samsters Reborn & Reunite: Move Forward

40249781.jpg

I don't know how to begin this thread, since Samster Heads who start it all: the Elites Circle and Samsters in PEX are now INACTIVE. I decided to create a new thread for SAM CONCEPCION, a new life for us. Good bye THREAD 68!

sig07.png

THIS ARTICLES CAUGHT MY ATTENTION kaya I ENTITLED the THREAD:
"Sam Concepcion: 7 Years of Steady Climb | Samsters Reborn & Reunite: Move Forward"

ARTICLE 1 : Sam Concepcion Shrugs Off ‘Rivalry’ with Daniel Padilla

MANILA, Philippines — Heartthrob Sam Concepcion gave a smart answer when asked how he feels that newbie Daniel Padilla’s rising star has seemingly left him behind by miles.

“Di naman po, nakikita ko pa naman siya sa ABS-CBN,” said Sam in a recent interview for his upcoming movie “I Do Bidoo Bidoo.”

Turning serious, Sam pointed out that everyone has his place in the business and that ABS-CBN has been taking care of his career, too.

“Hindi ako nagtatampo sa ABS at all. In fact, I’m thankful to them kasi may mga magagandang plano din sila for me.”

Asked if he feels “threatened” that Daniel and other Kapamilya hunks seem to be eyeing Kathryn Bernardo, too, whom Sam is said to fancy, the latter made light of the matter, saying: “Makapaghihintay naman po ako.”

ARTICLE 2: A steady climb for Sam Concepcion

Singer-actor Sam Concepcion would rather wait patiently than suffer a career downfall by hurrying things up.

“I would prefer a steady climb na magtatagal ako, rather than a huge leap tapos mawawala rin,” Sam said at the press conference of “I Do Bidoo Bidoo” on Thursday, August 23.

Sam is thankful for the projects he is getting and is focused on self-improvement.

“I’m after growth as an artist, as a person. So I feel blessed na sa mga ginagawa kong projects, naa-achieve ko yung goal ko

Sam hopes his performance in “I Do Bidoo Bidoo” will show his side as a multi-faceted artist.

“Kasi for some people out there, pag tinanong mo, ‘Kilala mo ba si Sam Concepcion?' 'Si Sam Concepcion, yung singer, yung sumasayaw. O kaya si Sam Concepcion, yung actor.’ I guess when they see this movie, mas makikilala nila kung sino si Sam Concepcion. Kasi pinagsama lahat dito, yung pagiging singer ko, dancer ko, at pagiging actor ko

Sam believes his career is “the best it’s ever been” and he’s headed towards the right direction.

“I just feel so thankful talaga na I’m given projects like this, of this quality. I’m given the chance to work with these people. Kasi what’s best is yung experience and yung mga taong nakakasama mo, that’s quality experience.”

Me: Very humble parin talaga ang Samuel natin, but I really hope we SAMSTERS shouldn't wait tayo mismo ang kelangan ni Sam to prove the WORLD that HELLO there's SAM CONCEPCION!!! :)

Fans are more active on other networking sites like twitter, facebook, tumblr, thinking Samsters are already dispersed, although we have the group Samsters Clique Clan through cellular phone , we can’t deliver it all, the updates and force of Sam Concepcion FANS to request and flood ABS-CBN para mabigyan ng bagong proyekto si Sam. You are the only key para maging buhay ulit ang FAMILY na ito. Maybe you are thinking too, ano bang magadang project ang ibinigay ng ABS-CBN kay SAM sa taon na to? I don’t see ANGELITO as one, pero okay na rin dahil nandun siya at nakabuo pa ng LOVETEAM which is SAMVON. Magpeperform na nga lang sa ASAP2012 hindi pa nafofocus ng CAMERA. It’s like we waited for nothing, sana dumating yung time na mahanap ni SAM yung place nya sa ABSCBN hindi yung pinapaasa siya kasi tayong FANS niya mismo ang kelangan niya. Dapat bulabugin natin ang NETWORK kung nasan siya. Hinihingi ko po ang tulong ng mga tunay na SAMSTER diyan, magtulungan po tayo pls.

tumblrma8kqgvte21qcv163.gif

Anyway, I don’t have the bless to handle this but my only AIM and HOPE to bring back the SAMSTERS POWER, you’re alive and kicking powers, let’s reunite again, Samsters Nationwide and Global. :bop:

Let's begin another chapter in supporting SAM, new samsterdom, new adventure.. endeavors.. greatness... and above all else, another new genuine friendship! I know WE CAN DO A LOT BETTER, let’s help and support Sam Concepcion as we supported him for the past 7 years. BELATED HAPPY 7TH YEAR TO US! THANKS FOR reading.

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file