~Dingdong&Marian: We're Rock Solid - DongYan & DongYanatics~[DongYanatics #69]

5bvhe.jpg
c/o Je

3449huh.jpg
c/o Manda

[HIGHLIGHT]PREVIOUS THREADS[/HIGHLIGHT]

logo_pex.gif

[crouching-tiger-disappearing-spoiler]

Dingdong and Marian:TV's newest,hottest and sexiest couple (part1)

~Dingdong & Marian: No Walls,No Barriers~[Enter at Your Own Risk] DongYanatics Part 2

Dingdong&Marian The Newlyweds: Laban Kung Laban[Sanctuary of the DongYanatics Part 3]

~Dingdong&Marian: Underwater Romance~[Sanctuary of the Wholesome DONGYANatics Part 4]

~Dingdong & Marian: Soaring the Seas of LOVE~ [Coral Reef of the DongYanatics Part 5]

~Dingdong&Marian: Venturing the WAVES of LOVE~ [The Ultimate DongYanatic Haven Part6]

~Dingdong & Marian: True love unveiled [do what it takes when the heart dictates]#7~

Dingdong & Marian: Tide is high but we're holding on [I'm gonna be your #1] Part 8

Dingdong&Marian: Gumaganda Ang Samahan Sa Mahaba-Habang Lambingan[DongYanatics Part9]

Dingdong & Marian: New Sex Symbol of this Generation[DONGYANatics Part 10]

Dingdong & Marian: Honey, You'll Always be my Baby! [Birthday Celebrants] #11

~Dingdong and Marian: Time Will Reveal...Our Love is Real~ [Let's Celebrate Part 12]

~Dingdong&Marian: Baby, Believe me it's Only a Matter of Time~[Keep the FAITH]Part 13

~Dingdong and Marian: We are meant to be Together~ [One True Love] Part 14

Dingdong&Marian: For we have the blessing of our fate[As you are my ONE TRUE LOVE]#15

~Dingdong & Marian: Living the Faith with My One True Love~ [DongYanatics Part 16]

~Dingdong&Marian: Things will finally fall in their proper places~ [ONE TRUE LOVE]#17

Dingdong&Marian: You Are My Present & My Future...You Are My ONE TRUE LOVE [DY's #18]

~Dingdong and Marian: Building Memories with My ONE TRUE LOVE~ [DongYanatics Part 19]

Dingdong & Marian: Let's Celebrate! I've Found My ONE TRUE LOVE[DongYanatics Part 20]

Dingdong&Marian:My Future With You Is Something Im Looking Forward To[DongYanatics21]

~Dingdong and Marian: You Are Safe With Me...Now and Forever!!!~ [DongYanatics # 22]

Dingdong&Marian: Celebrating 2009! A Year of Endless Possibilities[DongYanatics # 23]

Dingdong&Marian: Come Hell or High Water...We're Staying Together![DongYanatics # 24]

Dingdong&Marian: This truth will set us free: You're the one for me[DongYanatics #25]

~Dingdong and Marian: Ang Pag-ibig na Hinugot sa Pagkakaibigan~ [DongYanatics # 26]

~Dingdong and Marian: YUMMY&DADDY+DONGYANATICS: No Beginning No End~[DongYanatics#27]

DINGDONG & MARIAN Sweeter than ever~DONGYANATICS at 1: Stronger than ever [DYans#28]

~Dingdong&Marian: Kayo ang aming langit...Salamat sa lahat lahat~[DongYanatics # 29]

Dingdong&Marian:No Labels..We're Moving 2 Da Next Level[DY's Still Going Stronger#30]

~Dingdong & Marian: LOVE Will Keep Us Together! Ang Bumangga, Giba!~[DongYanatics#31]

Dingdong and Marian: JD3&MGD~I'll Always Have You,Just Like a Tattoo~[DongYanatics32]

Dingdong&Marian:A Tattooed-Kind of Love:Indelible,Rebellious&Soul-Piercing[DYans#33]

Dingdong&Marian:JD3&MGD~ No One Will Break Us Apart~FOREVER[DongYanatics#34]

Dingdong&Marian: Forever Flying High on the Ultimate Love Experience[DongYanatics#35]

Dingdong&Marian: Soaring high in the sky,Forever ur love makes me fly[DongYanatics36]

Dingdong and Marian: WITH YOU I FOUND MY TRUE LOVE! [DongYanatics Part 37]

~Dingdong & Marian: I Will Take You Forever~ [DongYanatics Part 38]

~Dingdong & Marian: Every Second is a Celebration of Our Love!~[DongYanatics Part 39]

~Dingdong & Marian: You're All the Gift I Want for Christmas!~[DongYanatics Part 40]

~Dingdong & Marian: The Royal Romance of Primetime's First Couple~[DongYanatics #41]

Dingdong&Marian: Let's Do This Every Year.As Long As We Live! Happy 2ndSARY![DY's#42]

Dingdong Dantes&Marian Rivera: Summer's Naglalagab-LOVE Ultimate Couple[DYanatics#43]

Dingdong&Marian:You 2 Me Are Everything..Magkaiba Man Mundo Natin [DongYanatics#44]

Dingdong&Marian: YOU + ME = EVERYTHING~♥We Complete Each Other♥~[DongYanatics#45]

Dingdong & Marian:You're My Inspiration,My Strength&My ENDLESS LOVE[DongYanatics#46]

Dingdong Dantes & Marian Rivera:My Life...My World...My ENDLESS LOVE[DongYanatics#47]

~Dingdong Dantes & Marian Rivera: Biyaya ng Tunay na Pag-ibig~[DongYanatics#48]

~Dingdong & Marian: She's Beautiful Because He Loves Her So Much~[DongYanatics#49]

~DINGDONG & MARIAN: We'll Stand By You & Won't Let Anybody Hurt You![DongYanatics#50]

~Dingdong&Marian: An Endless Love W/Out Boundaries, In This Life & The Next~[DYs#51]

♥Dingdong&Marian: Panghabambuhay na Samahan, Hanggang Dulo Walang Iwanan♥[DY's#52]

~Dingdong&Marian: You Mean More To Me Than Anyone Can Imagine~[DongYanatics #53]

~Dingdong&Marian: I Need U SUPER INDAY ♥ I Heart U DAD~[DongYanatics #54]

~Dingdong&Marian: I Love You and I Love Everything About You~[DongYanatics #55]

~Dingdong&Marian: You Make Me Wanna Look Forward to the Future~[DongYanatics #56]

Dingdong&Marian: It started as REEL, which turned into something very REAL [DY's #57]

~Dingdong and Marian: "100% of the way, andun ako sa tabi nya(Yan)"- Dong~[DY's#58]

~Dingdong and Marian: My Love, Will Love You, Forever~ [DongYanatics #59] ♥

~Dingdong&Marian: We've Never Been this IN LOVE~From 'DAD' TO 'MY'[DongYanatics#60]

~Dingdong & Marian: Come What May, Nothing Can Separate Me From MY BELOVED [DYs #61]♥

~Dingdong&Marian: You Are MY BELOVED and My Joy Is Complete In You~[DongYanatics#62]

~Dingdong&Marian: Ang Aming MY BELOVED! Happy 4th Anniversary, DongYanatics!~[DYs#63]

~Dingdong&Marian: Our Legendary Magic Continues In My Beloved~[DongYanatics #64]

★~Dingdong&Marian: DONG + YAN = MY BELOVED... Stronger Than Ever!~★ [DongYanatics#65]

Dingdong&Marian: Hindi kami bitter kaya our Life is Sweeter!"Keep it up love"[DYs#66]

~Dingdong&Marian: Marian's Aura of Love, Captivated Dingdong at First Sight~[DYs#67]

★~Dingdong&Marian: Together or Apart, We Support & Love You Lots!~★[DongYanatics #68]

[/crouching-tiger-disappearing-spoiler]

gmalogo.png

[HIGHLIGHT]PREVIOUS THREADS[/HIGHLIGHT]

DINGDONG Dantes & MARIAN Rivera: The Latest "It" Couple -iGMA forum

Dingdong & Marian: No Walls,No Barriers~[Enter at Your Own Risk] DongYanatics P2 -iGMA forum

DoNgYaN:::"They finally found LOVE & AFFECTION in each other's arms" thread#3 -iGMA forum

Dingdong&Marian: Anyone who seen us...Knows what's going on between us [Part 4]

Dingdong&Marian: A Love Revealed In Time [Enter at Your Own Risk] Part5

~Dingdong and Marian: BEH... OURS IS ONE TRUE LOVE~ [DongYanaticsPart 6]

Dingdong & Marian:BULAGA! MY ONE TRUE LOVE is a JOLOGS NA MUTYA [DYatics Part7]

Dingdong & Marian: MASAYANG-MASAYA AKO SA PILING NG AKING ONE TRUE LOVE [DYs#8]

Dingdong & Marian: Oohhhh... SWEET FREEDOM... MY ONE TRUE LOVE AWAITS! [DY's #9]

~Dingdong and Marian: LIVING THE FAITH WITH MY ONE TRUE LOVE~ [DongYanatics #10]

Dingdong & Marian: COMPLETELY BEWITCHED WITH MY ONE TRUE LOVE [DongYanatics #11]

Dingdong&Marian:FROM A GLANCE TO A HEARTBEAT-YOU ARE MY ONE TRUE LOVE[DYs#12]

Dingdong&Marian:UR MY PEACE OF MIND IN THIS CRAZY WORLD..MY 1 TRUE LOVE [DYs#13]

Dingdong&Marian:It doesn't take a genius to know that U are my 1TrueLove[DYs#14] - iGMA.tv

Dingdong&Marian:Things will finally fall in their proper places[1TrueLove]DYs#15 - iGMA.tv

Dingdong & Marian: Some love lasts a lifetime True love lasts forever [Dys #16] - iGMA.tv

Dingdong&Marian:You Are My Present & My Future..You Are My ONE TRUE LOVE[DYs#17] - iGMA.tv

Dingdong&Marian: Celebrating 2009! A Year of Endless Possibilities [DYans#18] - iGMA.tv

~Dingdong&Marian: YUMMY & DADDY...Salamat sa Lahat-Lahat~[DYans #19] - iGMA.tv

~Dingdong&Marian~Our Love Is 4ever Holdin' Us 2geder[LUVTEAM OF A LYFTYM]DY's#20 - iGMA.tv

Dingdong and Marian: JD3&MGD~Just Like a Tattoo I'll Always Have You~[DY'S #21] - iGMA.tv

~Dingdong&Marian: The Couple that Laughs Together, Stays Together~[DongYanatics#42] - iGMA.tv

~Dingdong&Marian: Flying High on the Wings of Love [DY's #43] - iGMA.tv

~Dingdong & Marian: Every Second is a Celebration of Our Love!~[DY's#44] - iGMA.tv

~Dingdong & Marian: Mas Pa! Mas Lalo Ko Siyang Aalagaan at Paliligayahin~[DY's #45]- iGMA.tv

~Dingdong & Marian: The Royal Romance of Primetime's First Couple~[DongYanatics #46] - iGMA.tv

Dingdong & Marian: 2010 Will Be Our Best Year Yet [Dongyanatics #47]- iGMA.tv

Dingdong&Marian: Let's Do This Every Year.As Long As We Live! Happy 2ndSARY![DY's#48] - iGMA.tv

Dingdong Dantes&Marian Rivera: Summer's Naglalagab-LOVE Ultimate Couple[DYanatics#49]- iGMA.tv

Dingdong&Marian: Meet Raphael & Iska in U 2 ME ARE EVERYTHING [MAY5,2010] DY's @ 50 - iGMA.tv

Dingdong&Marian: YOU + ME = EVERYTHING~♥We Complete Each Other♥~[DongYanatics Part51] - iGMA.tv

Dingdong and Marian: ♥ENDLESS LOVE♥ ~JOHNNY&JENNY~ [DongYanatics#52] - iGMA.tv

~Dingdong & Marian: Biyaya ng Tunay na Pag-ibig~Happy Birthday [DongYanatics#53]- iGMA.tv

Dingdong&Marian: It's An Endless Love W/Out Boundaries,In This Life&The Next[DYs#54]- iGMA.tv

~Dingdong&Marian: You Mean More To Me Than Anyone Can Imagine~[DYs#55]- iGMA.tv

~Dingdong&Marian: You Wanna Make Me Look Forward to the Future[DongYanatics#56] - iGMA.tv

~Dingdong and Marian: Come What May, Nothing Can Separate Me From MY BELOVED~[DYs#57] - gmanetwork.com

[/crouching-tiger-disappearing-spoiler]

DongYanatics Tambayan
http://theofficialdongyanatics.com/

Follow us
https://twitter.com/officialDYs

LIKE us
http://www.facebook.com/OfficialDongyanatics

Dingdong's Twitter Account
https://twitter.com/iamdongdantes

Subscribe now
http://www.youtube.com/user/dongyanatics
http://www.youtube.com/user/officialdongyanatics

Comments

• Tiktik: The Aswang Chronicles NOW SHOWING!

Check schedules here: http://www.clickthecity.com/movies/detail/MF4e0R/tiktik-the-aswang-chronicles

267726_10151160281077550_655803320_n.jpg

9264_485463728153738_1017177278_n.jpg

315580_485463761487068_995717377_n.jpg

283442_485463798153731_1291936984_n.jpg

304402_485463824820395_649521942_n.jpg

224455_485463861487058_1840483760_n.jpg

526017_485463914820386_2096439232_n.jpg
  • Extra Challenge

“Extra Challenge” will start airing on

October 27 Saturday at 5:30 to 6:50 pm
    October 28 Sunday at 8:30 to 9:50 pm

FACEBOOK

2iqoehg.jpg

25692te.jpg

jtaudl.jpg

10ohafl.jpg

34ipb8l.jpg
  • Ito ang bagong bihis ng tuksong muling yayanig sa bayan! Ngayong Oktubre na sa GMA Telebabad!

Simula ngayong October 29 sa GMA Telebabad!

LIKE their Official Fanpage

10303_285631841543158_1380258726_n.png

553947_289496611156681_404650616_n.jpg
    Abangan si Marian Rivera at Glaiza De Castro sa Temptation of Wife. Super lapit na!

22304_289605584479117_1258957397_n.jpg
    Ang mabuti niyang puso, wawasakin ng pag-ibig. Marian Rivera bilang Angeline sa Temptation of Wife. Malapit na malapit na!

16996_289501737822835_1866055950_n.jpg
    Kaya mo bang mag mahal ng taong hindi naman sayo? Abangan si Marian at Rafael sa Temptation Of Wife. Malapit na malapit na!

542155_479452558756362_389025813_n.jpg

429251_479452532089698_1487448334_n.jpg

603842_479452542089697_1022258862_n.jpg

267270_479452588756359_415323203_n.jpg
  • Tiktik: The Aswang Chronicles

Photos courtesy of OBRA SA CALLE

545334_429193350463699_1620973356_n.jpg

57890_429193523797015_1421303729_n.jpg

541059_429193580463676_825018084_n.jpg

427972_429193653797002_258409538_n.jpg

74867_429193940463640_752648674_n.jpg

22690_429193703796997_1219967090_n.jpg

485826_429194027130298_1086837386_n.jpg

247726_429194087130292_224533765_n.jpg

557202_429198463796521_936256749_n.jpg
  • Tiktik: The Aswang Chronicles Red-Carpet Premiere

4debf708e.jpg
    Dumating din ang GMA-7 Primetime Queen na si Marian Rivera upang magbigay-suporta sa kanyang kasintahan na si Dingdong Dantes.

c09c1c0c7.jpg
    Sorpresa ang pagdating ni Marian sa red-carpet premiere ng Tiktik kaya naman nagulat si Dingdong nang makita ang kanyang girlfriend.

86d310172.jpg
    Tila hindi makapaniwala si Dingdong sa pagdating ni Marian...

886f9c655.jpg
    ... kaya naman mahigpit na niyakap ng aktor ang kasintahan. Bukod sa kanyang pagdating ay inalayan din ni Marian ng bulaklak si Dingdong.

2fc60460c.jpg
    Marami ang kinilig sa eksenang ito mula sa real-life couple.

at_the_red_carpet_premiere_of__tiktik__the_aswang_chronicles__at_the_red_carpet_premiere_of__tiktik__the_aswang_chronicles__1350387327.jpg
    Fans screamed at the sight of 'Dongyan'

at_the_red_carpet_premiere_of__tiktik__the_aswang_chronicles__at_the_red_carpet_premiere_of__tiktik__the_aswang_chronicles__1350387322.jpg
    A very handsome Dingdong was with lovely girlfriend Marian Rivera.
  • “Our foundation is strong enough, so no amount of intrigues can come between us. No matter how busy we are, we find time to be together. We’re rock solid.” - Dingdong

Source

A5Awwz3CUAESUyV.jpg

Dingdong Dantes on girlfriend Marian Rivera: "She’s a very complex human being that I always want to see and spend time with.”

Glen P. Sibonga
    Friday, October 12, 2012

WHO IS MARIAN TO HIM? Pagdating naman sa mga intriga ay hindi na raw nila pinapansin ni Marian ang mga ito lalo na kung wala namang katotohanan.

"Kasi kung may isang tao na nakakakilala sa akin at isang tao rin na nakakakilala sa kanya, kaming dalawa yun.

"We’re always there to assure one another na nandito kami para sa isa’t isa.

"Ang importante, hindi naman totoo yung ibinibintang nila.”

Para sa kanya, sino ba si Marian ngayon sa buhay niya?

“She’s more than a friend, she’s more than a sister, she’s more than a best friend, and even she’s more than a girlfriend to me.

"She’s a very complex human being that I always want to see and spend time with.”

Source

d94742c29.jpg

Marian Rivera surprises Dingdong Dantes at last day of Tiktik: The Aswang Chronicles comic book signing

Rose Garcia
    Saturday, October 13, 2012

Nabanggit ni Marian na mas matindi raw ang challenges ngayon sa bagong Extra Challenge, kumpara sa dating show na hino-host noon nina Paolo Bediones at Miriam Quiambao.

“Hindi lang medyo [matindi], lahat ay pinatindi. Mas pinatapang. Kailangan extra raw.”

Lagi naman daw siyang pinaaalalahanan ni Dingdong na mag-ingat lagi sa mga challenge sa show.

“’Sa pag-hosting mo, mag-ingat ka. ‘Wag kang aano ng mga challenges. Baka mamya, sabihin sa ‘yo, gawin mo. Baka mamaya may mangyari sa ‘yo, wala ako sa tabi mo,’” bilin daw ni Dingdong sa kanya

Source

May plano ba si Dingdong na ipag-produce ng pelikula si Marian?

“Oo naman, gustung-gusto ko, gustung-gusto ko!”

Anong klase?

“Sa isang genre na kung saan siya magaling, which is comedy.”

Dingdong on relationship with Marian: We’re at the peak of our happiness

Actor and producer Dingdong Dantes is one happy and content boyfriend, saying that he and girlfriend Marian Rivera is at their “peak of happiness.”

Being together for three years now, Dingdong says they have been through challenges together and are now enjoying a more peaceful and quiet relationship.

“Kung iri-rate ko at irarank yung samahan namin, I think we’re at our peak of happiness. We’ve never been this happy, na lahat ng pagkakaintindihan. Parang ngayon nagsisink in lahat kasi mas mature kami ngayon and ang dami na naming napagdaanan. Ang saya lang ng feeling,” Dingdong said at the pocket press conference for the movie “Tiktik: The Aswang Chronicles” on Wednesday, September 26.

Dingdong’s film production outfit, Agosto Dos, co-produces the computer-generated horror flick with Reality Media, Post Manila, Mothership, and GMA Film.

The GMA-7 star shared that their relationship is not perfect, but having survived rough patches made their relationship stronger and more secured.

“Sa umpisa, hindi naman ganoon kaperpekto. Along the way kapag marami na rin kayong napagdaanan, mas lalo kayong magiging matatag. Security is one of those things,” he said.

Source
  • 0e2eec202.jpg

Marian Rivera takes on new challenge as host of reality show Extra Challenge

Rose Garcia
    Friday, October 19, 2012

DINGDONG DANTES. Ang boyfriend ni Marian na si Dingdong Dantes ang tila mas nag-aalala para sa kanya. Sinabi rin ng aktor na masyado raw palaban si Marian.

Nakangiting sabi naman ni Marian, “Siyempre, noong tinanggap ko ‘to, ang saya-saya ko, nai-share ko sa kanya.

“Sabi niya, ‘Isa lang ang hiling ko sa ‘yo, ingatan mo ang sarili mo kasi alam ko na palaban kang tao.

“’Parang lahat ng sabihin sa ‘yo, gagawin mo. Pero sana, yung safe ka naman.’

“Although safe itong Extra Challenge, kasi may dry-run kaming tinatawag na bago namin ipasubok sa mga artista, ginagawa muna.”

Dagdag pa ni Marian, “Si Dong naman, palagi lang siyang nagpapaalala na ‘you take care, ingatan mo ‘yang sarili mo.’

“Kasi siyempre, ano kami, gubat-gubatan, mga bato-bato, tubig.

“So, kahit kami, hindi rin namin malalaman kung ano ang mangyayari sa amin.

“So, kailangan naming mag-ingat din sa ibang challenges.”

Kung contestant si Dingdong, anong challenge ang gusto niyang ipagawa rito?

“Long kiss!” natatawang sagot ni Marian.

Pero dugtong niya, “Ano ka ba, si Dong din ang tipo ng taong palaban. Walang inuurungan yun.

“Maliban na lang sa isang bagay, sa isang hayop—daga!

“Ang alam ko, hindi siya takot sa daga, pero nandidiri siya sa texture ng daga.”

Source

Marian Rivera: “Naniniwala ako sa kung ano ang meron kami ni Dong, at naniniwala ako kay Dong kung gaano niya ako kamahal.”

Rose Garcia
    Tuesday, October 16, 2012

HOW MANY YEARS? May nagtanong naman kay Marian kung ilang taon na ba talaga ang relasyon nila ni Dingdong. May nagsasabi kasing apat na taon na sila.

Nakangiting sabi ng Kapuso actress, “Hindi ko alam, e. Hindi ako nagbibilang.

"Basta ang masasabi ko lang, araw-araw akong masaya sa piling niya.”

Kailan naman siya naging malungkot kay Dingdong?

“Wala nga, e,” mabilis niyang sagot.

“Mahusay ang pagkakatanong mo na yun—wala, dahil walang araw na malungkot ako sa kanya.”

Sa hiwalay na panayam kay Dingdong, sinabi nitong matagal nang wala silang pinag-aawayan o isyu sa isa’t isa ni Marian.

“Wala,” pagsang-ayon ng tinaguriang Primetime Queen ng GMA-7.

“Sabi ko nga, ganoon nga yata talaga ang isang relasyon.

“Sa una, arte-arte lang kayo, sweet-sweetan, getting to know each other.

“Pangalawa, may mga selos-selos, ek-ek na kaartehan lang.

“Pangatlo, bigla kayong puputok kasi ang dami-raming nangyayari.

“Pero after ninyong ma-overcome lahat ng ‘yan, magiging masaya kayo at matatag sa kahit na ano pang intriga na dumating sa inyo.

“Basta magkasama kayong dalawa at alam n’yo ang totoo, wala na, dadaan na lang.”

ISSUES: FACT OR FICTION? Tinanong ng PEP si Marian, sa dami ng lumabas na intriga sa relasyon nila ni Dingdong, sa palagay ba niya ay may gumagawa o nag-iimbento lang ng mga isyu sa kanila?

“Naniniwala ako sa kung ano ang meron kami ni Dong, at naniniwala ako kay Dong kung gaano niya ako kamahal,” sagot niya.

Parang may nag-iimbento raw kasi talaga ng mga isyu para intrigahin lang sila. Ano ang masasabi niya rito?

“Ay, nakakaawa naman sila kung hindi nila alam ang ibig sabihin ng buhay at kung ang bawat tao ay sinisiraan nila sa isang maligayang relasyon.

“Ipagdarasal ko na lang sila.

Source

MARIAN, araw-araw masaya sa piling ni DINGDONG!

Ilang taon na ba ang relasyon nila ni Dong?

"Ilang taon na kami? Since birth! Chos! Ha! Ha! Ha!" biro ng aktres.

"Hindi ko alam. Hindi ako nagbibilang, eh. Importante, araw-araw masaya ako sa piling…piling niya! Eeeee!" ayon pa sa aktres.

Kelan naman siya naging malungkot sa piling ni Dingdong?

"Wala nga, eh! Mahusay ang pagkakatanong mo du'n! Walang araw na malungkot ako sa kanya!" diin ni Marian.

"Sabi ko nga, ganoon talaga ang isang relationship. Sa una, are-arte lang kayo. Sweet-sweet-an.

Getting to know each other. Pangalawa, may mga selos-selos or whatever na ek-ek na kaartehan lang.

"Pangatlo talagang puputok kasi ang dami-daming nangyayari. Pero after na ma-overcome mo lahat ng 'yan, magiging masaya kayo. Matatag. Kahit anong intriga pang dumating sa inyo, as long as magkasama kayong dalawa at alam ninyo ang totoo, wala na eh. Dadaan na lang!"
    paliwanag ni Marian.

Source
  • Couple Spotting: Marian Rivera and Dingdong Dantes celebrate their birthdays in Hong Kong

peparazzi_501b5aa7e1744.jpg
    Marian and Dingdong at the Hong Kong Disneyland. The couple is celebrating their birthdays there. Dingdong's birthday is in August 2, while Marian is on August 12.

peparazzi_501b5aa7e1ef5.jpg
    Marian with Dong's sister Vicki, who uploaded the photos in her Instagram account.

Source
  • Dingdong Dantes ‏@iamdongdantes
    Well what a pleasant surprise! Thanks MRG( ). #tiktikoct17

A5AH2_uCUAELGLF.jpg

Dingdong Dantes ‏@iamdongdantes
    Astig! the tables and chairs are inverted on the ceiling! Wait till you see the inverted rover outside..

A4WTdr-CIAA0Rpm.jpg

Dingdong Dantes ‏@iamdongdantes
    Perfect authentic Jap lunch @Ryuramen. Cheers to @ogiealcasid and @reginevalcasid ...

A4Bc_oyCUAAuMMA.jpg
  • "Disenteng lalake (Dong) talaga siya," she says. "Sabi ko nga kung may problema talaga sa attitude ko, sana 'di kami nagtagal. Kasi okay talaga siya eh, Ilang taon na rin kami." - Marian Rivera (Rogue Magazine June 2012)

"Hindi naman yun ang pinasok ko sa business na ito eh. Hindi kailangan fluent mag-English. Magaling ka nga mag-English, mahina ka naman dumiskarte... Magaling ka nga mag-English nakaka ilang takes ka naman. Magaling ka nga mag-English pero di mo naman masabi mga linya mo ng maayos... Acting, diskarte sa career mo - 'yun [ang kailangan talaga sa trabahong ito.]" - Marian Rivera, Rogue Magazine

"Hindi naman yun ang pinasok ko sa business na ito eh. Hindi kailangan fluent mag-English. Magaling ka nga mag-English, mahina ka naman dumiskarte... Magaling ka nga mag-English nakaka ilang takes ka naman. Magaling ka nga mag-English pero di mo naman masabi mga linya mo ng maayos...Acting, diskarte sa career mo-'yun [ang kailangan talaga sa trabahong ito.]" - Marian Rivera, Rogue Magazine

[Cosmopolitan Philippines April 2012]

"Ikaw ba, pag [email protected]@[email protected] ka, pag sinasaktan ang mahal mo, di ka magmamaldita? Aba, hindi puwede!" - Marian

Dingdong defends his beloved: "Kung sino siya before, nothing can change her, not fame, not the things that come with being a celebrity." [Cosmopolitan Philippines April 2012]

Dingdong defends his beloved: "Sobrang pure ng kanyang soul, she really only has good things to say about everyone. If these people say otherwise, that's because they offended her. Someone has done something bad to her and it's just how she reacts."

Dong's tweets :love:

ft9uf.png

zmyv4l.png

2vwiepw.png
  • e66068.jpg
    (c) pau

DONGYANATICS

This thread started as a meeting place of dingdong & marian fans
    who felt that special chemistry between them in Marimar.
    This thread allowed us to cheer their sweet eye-to-eyes & their light touches;
    This thread allowed us to shriek as loud as we can even while alone in the comfort of our home, sitting quietly in front of our computers.
    This thread eventually gave us our identity: the DongYanatics on February 18, 2008.
    This thread gave us a DongYan home…
    This thread allowed us to have a voice, a common struggle, a faith, and a love for our royal couple so deep that our lives were eventually changed.

Sixty-three threads and four years later,
    This Dingdong-and-Marian thread here at PEx remains a blockbuster thread,
    Completing more than 5,000 posts anywhere from 1 week to a few months later,
    With as many as 690,000 to 800,000+ views per thread.
    This thread is not just A thread here at PEx…

Sixty-three threads and four years later…
    Even after transferring homes from our “mansion” to our “resthouse” to our “tambayan”,
    Gaining new friends and losing some in the process,
    While contented to see other DY groups spring and organize themselves
    Into a strong umbrella of dingdong-and-marian fan groups,
    This thread continues to be our home.

We have launched and supported 5 teleseryes: Marimar, Dyesebel, Ang Babaeng Hinugot sa Aking Tadyang, Endless Love and now MY BELOVED.
    We had organized and attended special screenings & premieres of two DongYan movies: One True Love and You To Me Are Everything,
    We had supported and campaigned for viewerships to their individual movies: Shake, Rattle & Roll (Nieves episode), Super Inday, Temptation Island, Panday2 and Segunda Mano.
    We had volunteered for the various activities of Dingdong’s Yes Pinoy Foundation –
    from its launch to cleaning classrooms, attending political sorties, judging talent contests and the like.
    We had or conducted a Medical Mission for the hometown of Marian Rivera in Imus, Cavite.
    We were present in all Bench fashion shows & scent launches of Dong,
    At sa lahat ng pagrampa ni Marian sa FHM, Fashion Week, at iba pa.
    We texted and liked, tweeted, followed & trended and voted our wholehearted support for every poll, campaign and contest that involved our royal couple.
    We had defended both Marian and Dingdong against all those who dared to bash their good names and dared to convince us that their love is fleeting if not one-sided,
    With the grace and poise and sense-of-humor that could have only come from our mutya herself.

Sixty-threads and four years later,
    We have traversed land boundaries, time differences, social strata and life circumstances,
    We are still friends with one another,
    Although some may not be as “visible” as before…
    And we still keep making new and more friends.
    We have prayed for each other in times of sickness and death,
    We have celebrated each other’s personal achievements & victories.

We are still, and always will be,
    Here for Dingdong and Marian, and for those who continue to love & support them.

Keeping the Faith,

Living the Love,

Carrying on….

HAPPY 4TH ANNIVERSARY, DONGYANATICS !

And

CONGRATULATIONS on our 63rd PEx Thread !!!

~docGAIL~
    (kapusoloyalist)

• [IMG]http://aphrodite.gmanetwork.com/entertainment/photos/large/live_chat__dingdong_dantes_and_marian_rivera_of_my_beloved_live_chat__dingdong_dantes_and_marian_riv era_of_my_beloved_1338779095.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://aphrodite.gmanetwork.com/entertainment/photos/large/live_chat__dingdong_dantes_and_marian_rivera_of_my_beloved_live_chat__dingdong_dantes_and_marian_riv era_of_my_beloved_1338779109.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://aphrodite.gmanetwork.com/entertainment/photos/large/live_chat__dingdong_dantes_and_marian_rivera_of_my_beloved_live_chat__dingdong_dantes_and_marian_riv era_of_my_beloved_1338779138.jpghttp://aphrodite.gmanetwork.com/entertainment/photos/large/live_chat__dingdong_dantes_and_marian_rivera_of_my_beloved_live_chat__dingdong_dantes_and_marian_riv era_of_my_beloved_1338779138.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://aphrodite.gmanetwork.com/entertainment/photos/large/live_chat__dingdong_dantes_and_marian_rivera_of_my_beloved_live_chat__dingdong_dantes_and_marian_riv era_of_my_beloved_1338779119.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://aphrodite.gmanetwork.com/entertainment/photos/large/live_chat__dingdong_dantes_and_marian_rivera_of_my_beloved_live_chat__dingdong_dantes_and_marian_riv era_of_my_beloved_1338779078.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://aphrodite.gmanetwork.com/entertainment/photos/large/live_chat__dingdong_dantes_and_marian_rivera_of_my_beloved_live_chat__dingdong_dantes_and_marian_riv era_of_my_beloved_1338779332.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://aphrodite.gmanetwork.com/entertainment/photos/large/live_chat__dingdong_dantes_and_marian_rivera_of_my_beloved_live_chat__dingdong_dantes_and_marian_riv era_of_my_beloved_1338779175.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://aphrodite.gmanetwork.com/entertainment/photos/large/live_chat__dingdong_dantes_and_marian_rivera_of_my_beloved_live_chat__dingdong_dantes_and_marian_riv era_of_my_beloved_1338779360.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://aphrodite.gmanetwork.com/entertainment/photos/large/live_chat__dingdong_dantes_and_marian_rivera_of_my_beloved_live_chat__dingdong_dantes_and_marian_riv era_of_my_beloved_1338779371.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://aphrodite.gmanetwork.com/entertainment/photos/large/live_chat__dingdong_dantes_and_marian_rivera_of_my_beloved_live_chat__dingdong_dantes_and_marian_riv era_of_my_beloved_1338779185.jpg[/IMG]

Source: http://www.gmanetwork.com/entertainment/gma/photos/2012-06-04/803/Live-Chat-Dingdong-Dantes-and-Marian-Rivera-of-My-Beloved#list

What you missed from Marian Rivera’s Live Chat
    http://www.gmanetwork.com/entertainment/shows/mybeloved/articles/2012-05-29/7737/What-you-missed-from-Marian-Riveras-Live-Chat

What you missed from Dingdong Dantes’ live chat
    http://www.gmanetwork.com/entertainment/shows/mybeloved/articles/2012-05-29/7736/What-you-missed-from-Dingdong-Dantes-live-chat
  • 281wuc1.jpg

ONE YEAR--

a year of love, faith & support for dingdong & marian -

a year of letting go of our inhibitions and releasing ourselves
    from a used-to-be-a-happy-lurker status
    to a true-blue DongYan addict

a year of finding our kindred spirits--
    unrecalled usernames with unknown nicknames
    and even unglimpsed faces & unrevealed personal details.
    All that we knew of each other was the feel-good high that
    we get whenever a "comrade" validates our observations
    and affirms our kilig at even the quickest glance between the two,
    the quickest touch on the arm, the sweetest smile,
    the sparkle in their eyes...

a year of late-evening conferences (or early AM , depending on where you are!),
    mostly held after that day's episode of the latest teleserye of our royal couple;

a year of attending as many SOP guestings , movie premieres,
    mall tours, & other GMA show appearances of dd & mr--
    with most of us braving the heat of the sun
    or the enlarging leg muscles from the long hours of waiting outside the gma studio --
    yet only too happy to be finally in the company of the DYan family...

a year of watching uploads , reading online journal articles,
    visiting other showbiz sites to catch any news on dd & mr

a year of fighting bitter goats or other "beings"
    whose main purpose is to hurt the reputation of yanyan & dong
    and make the DYans let go of our love for them

a year of the highest-of-highs: when dong finally announced
    the end of his relationship with K
    and the lowest-of-lows: when dong dropped that (in)famous
    "thank you K for the your love, understanding & support" line at Araneta last august;
    and riding all sorts of waves in-between;

a year of making new friends, keeping them, discussing with them,
    losing them, winning them back, yet losing them again...
    in our quest for realigning only with those whom we know can help us in our DYan journey...

a year of changed lives...
    changed daily routines...
    changed priorities...
    changed work mode...
    changed nightlife and weekend habits ...
    changed friendships...
    changed outlook ...
    changed impression of the local philippine showbiz scene...

A YEAR OF CARRYING ON...

OF KEEPING THE FAITH...

OF LIVING THE LOVE...

OF STANDING UP & SHOUTING ...

THAT THE DONGYANATICS FAMILY

WAS, IS , AND ALWAYS WILL BE ---

HERE FOR BOTH DINGDONG & MARIAN

AND FOR THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE BECOME FAMILY TO US...

NO LONGER JUST USERNAMES SHARING THE SAME ADDICTION

BUT KINDRED SPIRITS, SISTERS-IN-THE-FLESH, SOULMATES EVEN,

BEST FRIENDS, ADOPTIVE-MOTHERS-and-DAUGHTERS...

FOREVER FRIENDS...
  • zt8wue.jpg

in light of all the bashing, the trashing,
    the identity theft, the name-calling,
    the accusations against certain DYans,
    the horrendous attempts at breaking up this group
    and the non-stop attack on the character
    and the loveteam of Dong & YanYan ...

i thought of looking for a song
    that would encourage us
    to be a better friend to one another

because that is where the strength of this group comes from :

not in how beautiful our banners & fanarts are
    but in the willingness of those who have the talent to share this gift.

not in how quicly we are able to upload DY tv guestings
    but in our eagerness to share their links & transcripts.

not in how moving & well-made our DYan-music videos are
    but in the excitement we generate in choosing the background song for it.

not in how many members we can gather to watch SOP or any other DY guesting,
    but in our willingness to brave the "elements", manmade or natural...
    just so we can show our support to dong & yanyan.

not in how expensive our gifts to dong and yan are,
    but in our joy at giving them whatever helps them to remember
    where they both started as solo artists and as a loveteam.

not in how much dollars our members from overseas donate
    but in the humility with which we offer what little we may have
    in support of our local activities.

not in how many professionals there are in our group
    but in our unabashed ability to use whatever connections we may have
    to make our "addiction" a little less uncomfortable.

not in how reliable our sources are or how accurate our dreams & illusions are
    regarding the true status of the relationship of dong & yanyan,
    but in the fun we share in decoding these "bitaminas".

not in how many members we already have
    or whose name gets greeted on air by dong or yan,
    but in knowing that though we may have our own little cliques & affiliations,
    we are still united in our love & kilig for dong & yanyan
    and our respect for each other's uniqueness.

not in our ability to detect and ignore a pretender or a goat
    but in the grace & poise that we exhibit as we defend our "home" and our members ,
    and our collective effort at...

keeping the faith...

carrying on...

and living the love..
  • endlesslove.jpg

~~" A DY’s Ode to “ENDLESS LOVE” ~~

Nag-umpisa sa Marimar ang tambalang DongYan
    Karamihan sa amin, wala pa noong kamuwang-muwang
    Kung sino si Marian, at bakit sya pinagkakaguluhan,
    Mga buhay namin noo’y simple at tahimik,
    Hanggang cable na palabas lang ang pinagtyatyagaan.

Hanggang isa-isa kaming nakapanood ng mga eksena nila
    Naghanap ng mga makakasabay sa pagka-adik sa kanila,
    Nagkakita-kita sa pinoy exchange, nagsisugod sa SOP –
    At isang magandang samahan ang doo’y nag-umpisa.

Tuloy-tuloy ang suporta,
    habang mga senyales ng malalim na pagtitinginan eh hinahanap-hanap talaga
    Nag-iyakan kaming lahat sa pagluha ni Sergio sa kasal nya kay Marimar,
    Feel naming hindi si Sergio ang nandun sa eksena,
    Ramdam na ramdam namin ang tagos ng panunumpa nila.

Inakalang tapos na ang tambalang hinahangaan,
    Kaya laking tuwa namin ng mabalitaan
    Na muling hahataw ang aming mahal na tambalan.
    May buntot at palikpik nga lang ang bidang si Marian.

Kinilig ang lahat sa “Don’t Lie To Me” tanungan
    Parang na-feel naming may something nang nauumpisahan.
    Kung paano alagaan ni Dong sa ilalim at ibabaw ng tubig si Marian.
    Utang namin ito sa Palawan, at sa Dyesebel balsa scene na ang higpit ng mga yakapan.

Pinagpala pa rin kami, sa Ang Babeng Hinugot sa Aking Tadyang, ang DY show No.3
    Tinira man ang storya, sinuportahan pa rin namin sila
    Sa SOP, muli na naman kaming naiyak,
    Sa farewell message ni dong kay marian, paghihiwalay alam mong ayaw din nila.

Sumunod ay nagkaroon na sila ng magkaibang mga ka-partner,
    Hirap man sa kalooban nami’y pikit-mata pa ring DY supporter
    Hininaan na lang ang tv pag may eksenang iba ang kasama,
    Hiwalay man mga lakad nila, sige pa rin kaming present at patuloy na naniwala.

Sa promos ng You To Me, lalo kaming di-nagkanda-ugaga
    Pati Special Screenings kinareer na rin basta lang maka-suporta,
    Salamat naman at humataw ito sa takilya,
    Pati US concert tour nila, DY fans pa rin ang nagdala.

At ngayon, isang linggo bago ipalabas ang pang-apat na pagtatagpo
    Excited kaming lahat dahil super miss na miss na namin kayo
    Mga eksenang makabagbag-damdamin at pagmamahalang totoo
    Tagal na naming gusto ulit makita, kahit mag-iyakan pa lahat tayo.

Sa Endless Love, DongYan ay muling hahataw
    Pagsasama-samahin ulit mga taga-hangang nanggaling kung saan-saan.
    Kung ano mang fan group nanggaling, di na dapat pagdiskitahan,
    Ang pagtaguyod kina dong at yan ang dapat ipagsigawan.

Ano man ang mangyari, nandito lang kami, mga tagahangang matindi
    Walang iwanan, hanggang sa altar na namin kayo ihahatid.
    Sa ligayang inyong ibibigay sa Endless Love gabi-gabi,
    At sa lahat-lahat pa, taos-pusong salamat nang marami.
    DINGDONG & MARIAN, WE LOVE YOU ENDLESSLY !!!
  • mhyhjr.jpg

ddStarMag.jpg?et=DEH8qzT1RCk9VJLO80lNkg&nmid=87625824

Who doesn't know one of the Kapuso Network's hottest properties today? Dingdong Dantes isn't just another handsome face anymore; he's worked his way to the top and deserves to be there!

Basic Info
    Name: Dingdong Dantes
    Nickname: Dong
    Birthday: August 2
    Birth Place: Manila
    Showbiz Anniversary: January 1, 1998
    Personal
    Full name: Jose Sixto Gonzales Dantes III

Claim to fame:
    He got "discovered"; he really wasn't planning on entering the industry.

Unforgettable moment:
    He answers, "When I was given the chance to direct Kakabakaba because that is the one thing I really love to do aside from acting."

Favorites
    Dingdong's hit list:
    1. He likes playing basketball and Play Station.
    2. His favorite expression is "Whooooo!"
    3. He's a secret goth behind the cam!
    4. He's a toy collector.
    5. He loves super heroes.

His most treasured item is his his Batman costume (really).
    Star Trivia: Dingdong is afraid of rats!

Q & A
    On the spot:

What do you value most?
    "My family."

What do you want to achieve?
    "More success in life."

What is your advice to aspiring artists?
    "Love your work."
  • 2cn8979.jpg

Thread 1
    Thread Started: Sep 4, 2007
    Thread Ended: Mar 7, 2008

Thread 2
    Thread Started: Mar 7, 2008
    Thread Ended: Mar 24, 2008

Thread 3
    Thread Started: Mar 23, 2008, 03:46 PM
    Thread Ended: April 15, 2008