Old HARRY POTTER Movie

hermione_08hermione_08 *Gryffindor girl* PExer
I have a friend who swears that he saw an old Harry Potter movie at Star Movies entitled "Harry Potter". Since what we have is Sky Cable, i have no way of seeing if this is really true. He told me the plot of the story and there are indeed similarities compared to the book /b]Harry has a girl bestfriend (more like Hermione's character) who eventually fell in love with him, he is always riding a train, he has a scar and covers it with a cap, he has a pet owl, etc.[b It's hard for me to believe this cause he said that the movie looked like it was filmed during the 80's when in fact the first book was released in the UK in the 90's. Besides, with so much hype about Harry Potter, how come this movie (if it is really connected with the J.K. Rowling creation) was not given attention. :rolleyes:

Can anyone confirm/dispute this?

Thanks!

Comments

• Rascha_DRascha_D Citizen of Sanctuary PExer
    Nope. There was no movie titled Harry Potter that ever came out prior to the HP movie coming out in November.
  • hermione_08hermione_08 *Gryffindor girl* PExer
    Originally posted by Rascha_D
    Nope. There was no movie titled Harry Potter that ever came out prior to the HP movie coming out in November.

That's also what i know. I'm really excited and can't wait until Nov. 21 (Manila play date) to watch it. That's why when he told me about this HP movie being shown in Star Movies i really did not believe it. But just yesterday, he called to tell me that it was again shown last Monday. I'm so frustrated i'm not able to see if it's real! :mad:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file