Home PEx Relationships Love - Principles, Practices & Preferences
Speak your mind, but mind what you post. Let's not spread disinformation and/or misinformation.

meeting or date?

this is way funny. see, im probably going to get in trouble again with my girlfriend on this. i think my girlfriends hiding something from me, either that or she totally believes her bestfriends story, which i think is absurd.

my girlfriends bestfriend had a rather interesting rendezvous WITH MY BROTHER at some coffeeshop at 3 am on sunday morning. note that my brother got the bestfriend a job at his firm, and oh yeah, he has a girlfriend. of course, the bestfriend told us yesterday about it but maintains that they were just out on an innocent meeting. it was a meeting, she insisted, not a date. i asked how this meeting came about and she said that she called him at 2 am, at that time he driving home and she suggested that they meet for coffee. YEAH- AT 3 AM!

unf*ckingbelievable. now, my girlfriend and i were talking about this after the bestfriend left last night and shes totally convinced. im like, "dude, do you believe that crap?". i called my brother and he said nothing happened. i didnt believe him for a second but i acted as if i did. hes flat out refusing to admit it, i think. i mean, if a girl calls me up at 2 am asking to see me, you better believe that were headed to no-tell motel for a hoedown during the crackdown. my brother said it was preposterous for me to even insinuate such a thing. i remained that its not. and that if a girl asks to see you that late, you better believe that ill ask you for the pah-pow! pah-pow!.

anyhow, i really dont care whats going on or what went on. i just have a question: was it a meeting or a date? my girlfriend laughs everytime but insists that it was only a meeting. but i think its a date. my girlfriends reading this too so speak up!

well?

Comments

• spearhead_ccdbmspearhead_ccdbm PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    3 AM???

parang di na rin kasi late ito eh no...

sa tingin ko date... y naman kasi ang late? meron bang miting na ginagawa ng ganung oras? sabihin mo mang meeting, ganun ba ka-importante yun para mag-mit kayo ng 3 AM?

la lang...

peace...
  • definitely a date ...with a purpose!!!
  • it's absolutely a date.. maybe they just don't wanna call it a date pero they feel they already have that mutual understanding.. nag-uumpisa na dyan..lol... i don't know, but i feel it can be considered a date.. ibang klase din yan kung meeting lang yan at 3am?! duh..
  • pag girl ang nag-invite @ 3 am, most likely it's just a simple date but when it's a guy, most probably it's something else....:p
  • its a meeting. they cant have a date in the open if they are into each other.
  • there was definitely some puh-powing that happened...
  • a date. i would never have a meeting with someone at 3 a.m. if i didn't wanna go to bed with him, too.
    tell girlfriend thanks for her faith in her bestfriend, but she's definitely missing out on some info.
    i mean, ask your girlfriend......
    would she have a meeting at 3a.m?
  • well truth is , it can be a date or it can be a meet..

I have met with women at such unworldly hours before and those were real meets.. in which we met, talked and then went on to other business.. life at night is different from life durign the day...

altohugh for yoru brother, I really cant say..
  • Originally posted by cong
    i mean, if a girl calls me up at 2 am asking to see me, you better believe that were headed to no-tell motel for a hoedown during the crackdown. my brother said it was preposterous for me to even insinuate such a thing. i remained that its not. and that if a girl asks to see you that late, you better believe that ill ask you for the pah-pow! pah-pow!.
    Hah hah hah! "hoedown during the crackdown?" You're beggining to sound almost as corny as I am. :D

It's a date. Though, it doesn't necessarily mean some "pah-powing" happened. :D

I mean, if it's business (unless they're like, doctors or in some other time-critical industry), they could've always just talked on the phone or waited until the next day to have a real business 'meeting'.

But... to see somebody at 3am? On a Sunday morning at that? C'mon...
  • 1. A call from someone at 2:00 am doesn't automatically mean they're bound to have sex. :rolleyes:

2. Calling at 2:00 am to meet...hmmmm.... it's a date. A meeting. A date. Hmmmm...

Which leads me to ask...what makes a date 'a date?'

Anyway, I really think it's a date. I mean, hello, a meeting at 2 am? That sure is one inconsiderate workaholic employee.
  • Originally posted by e_MaIL
    definitely a date ...with a purpose!!!

i think so too.
  • Originally posted by EVIL CLOWN
    there was definitely some puh-powing that happened...

hahahha. i hope so. but of course, my brother wouldnt talk.
  • Originally posted by pinkcake
    a date. i would never have a meeting with someone at 3 a.m. if i didn't wanna go to bed with him, too.
    tell girlfriend thanks for her faith in her bestfriend, but she's definitely missing out on some info.
    i mean, ask your girlfriend......
    would she have a meeting at 3a.m?

hahahha. i think she knows something. thats her bestfriend. they know everything about one another.

you know what? if a girl invites me to meet up that late, i expect her to ***** my brains out until sunrise.
  • Originally posted by raven23
    Hah hah hah! "hoedown during the crackdown?" You're beggining to sound almost as corny as I am. :D

It's a date. Though, it doesn't necessarily mean some "pah-powing" happened. :D

I mean, if it's business (unless they're like, doctors or in some other time-critical industry), they could've always just talked on the phone or waited until the next day to have a real business 'meeting'.

But... to see somebody at 3am? On a Sunday morning at that? C'mon...

corny ko na nga no? thanks dude.

assassin mage, thanks din.
  • Originally posted by solace
    1. A call from someone at 2:00 am doesn't automatically mean they're bound to have sex. :rolleyes:

really? two reasons that can make me go meet up with a woman at that hour: the fact that i get to have sex, or the possibility of getting sex.
    Which leads me to ask...what makes a date 'a date?'

come on! dating=sex. or for the sensitive ***** out there, dating=getting to know eachother.

i mean, everything leads to sex. the only difference is, the amount of time to get you there. remember what i said, the shortest distance between point a to point b is a straight line. PHYSICS ARGUMENTS NOT WELCOME.
  • Originally posted by cong

come on! dating=sex. or for the sensitive ***** out there, dating=getting to know eachother.

HAHA!!! bt may pussie pang included???!!
  • your gf is weird.

date at 2Am in the morning? weird.
    meeting at 2 am in the morning, sunday pa? very weird.

if they intent to have a business meeting, they could have arranged it during the day, say 7am in a coffee shop.

that's not a proper meeting. one would really think there's something fishy about that.

they could just talk over the phone if they couldn't wait for the day to come.

OR ELSE, why would they need to be PHYSICALLY PRESENT just
    to talk?

iba na yan.

think about it.
  • Originally posted by cyberredz
    your gf is weird.

date at 2Am in the morning? weird.
    meeting at 2 am in the morning, sunday pa? very weird.

if they intent to have a business meeting, they could have arranged it during the day, say 7am in a coffee shop.

that's not a proper meeting. one would really think there's something fishy about that.

they could just talk over the phone if they couldn't wait for the day to come.

OR ELSE, why would they need to be PHYSICALLY PRESENT just
    to talk?

think about it.

my sentiments exactly. pero mali yata pag ka comprehend mo. it wasnt my girlfriend, it was my girlfriends bestfriend.
  • *bump thread*