Home PEx Local Entertainment Showbiz - Loveteams
Reminder: You never know what someone is going through, so be kind.

RICHARD GOMEZ & DAWN ZULUETA - LOVENEST 6: Sana Kayo Na Lang, Kayo Na Lang Ulit...

296et7a.jpg

4r2ovs.jpg

♥♥♥RICHARD GOMEZ and DAWN ZULUETA:THE ETERNAL LOVETEAM - CharDawn L♥venest I ♥♥♥
http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/showthread.php?t=572206

♥♥♥RICHARD GOMEZ and DAWN ZULUETA : GOD KNOWS WE'RE WORTH IT - CHARDAWN L♥VENEST II
http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/showthread.php?t=576812

♥♥♥RICHARD GOMEZ and DAWN ZULUETA: WE KNOW WHAT YOU'RE WRITING -CHARDAWN L♥VENEST III
http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/showthread.php?t=577950

RICHARD GOMEZ and DAWN ZULUETA: L♥VENEST4-I'M READY TO TAKE ALL MY CHANCES WITH YOU
http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/showthread.php?t=581290&p=63853317#post63853317

Richard gomez & dawn zulueta:l♥venest5- babe, i love you,i always have i always will
http://www.pinoyexchange.com/forums/showthread.php?t=583992

Comments

• 2jezlo7.jpg

108bqyc.png

Richard Gomez (born on April 7, 1966 in Manila, Philippines) is a Filipino actor, comedian, model, athlete, television presenter, and director. He is one of the famous actors in Philippine Cinema. He graduated from the Polytechnic University of the Philippines. He is one of ABS-CBN's contract actors
    Gomez was raised by his grandmother. Before his entry in show business, he worked in at McDonalds. His dream came true when his modelling career began. After modelling, he pursued an acting career. His mother is the screen siren of 60s Philippine cinema, Stella Suarez. His cousin is Stella Suarez, Jr. aka Pinky Suarez, who was adopted by his parents and raised as his sibling. His father has Spanish-Mexican blood.
    He excels in sports like fencing and basketball. His movie career started when he was cast as the love interest of Maricel Soriano in the 1984 movie Inday Bote.
    His relationship with Sharon Cuneta was highly publicised during that time as well as with his former girlfriend Dawn Zulueta. He also had a relationship with Patricia Borromeo, a model, but his girlfriend died in 2002 due to non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. In 1998, he married Lucy Torres with whom he has a child. In 2002, GOMA transferred to GMA 7 via his first GMA show, Ang Iibigin Ay Ikaw. His first GMA sitcom, Lagot Ka Isusumbong Kita aired in 2003 to 2005.
    On May 1, 2008, Richard and Lucy celebrated their 10th wedding anniversary (April 28, 1998, St. Peter and Paul Parish Church, Ormoc City, Leyte).[1][2] He is fondly called "Goma". He is an organizer for "Goma Cup" and MAD (Mamamayan Ayaw sa Droga), a campaign against use of illegal drugs and a model of Bench with his wife and other celebrities. He was a Gold Medalist in fencing at the 2005 Southeast Asian Games. Goma has his own restaurant called "FELIX" where he's one of the owners in Greenbelt 5 Makati. Richard is the host of the Philippine edition of Family Feud which aired on GMA Network. He is a GMA Network contract actor.[3]
    After his last movie Filipinas in 2003, Gomez makes his comeback in the indie film Bente which stars Senator Jinggoy Estrada and Iza Calzado. Gomez is planning to run for the congressman of 4th district of Leyte, but he was disqualified and briefly replace by his wife Lucy, after Dingdong Dantes replaces him as Family Feud host.
    Gomez returned to drama in Claudine with Claudine Barreto aired on Channel 7.
    Gomez returns to hosting via a new weekend variety show, P.O.5. aired on TV5 (formerly ABC 5). This was his returning to Kapatid Network after 17 years since his last appearance on his former sitcom, "Tondominium".
    Gomez returns to drama with My Driver Sweet Lover formerly aired on TV5, with his co-stars Danita Paner and fellow former Kapuso star JC De Vera, with veteran actors Elvis Presley of the Philippines Eddie Gutierrez and Asia's Queen of Songs Pilita Corrales.
    Gomez returns again to drama for TV5 for his former show Mga Nagbabagang Bulaklak with his new co-star former Kapuso mainstay Arci Munoz and former beauty queen and current actress Ruffa Gutierrez was recently aired channel 5.
    Gomez returned to ABS-CBN 2 after 10 years since his last teleserye Your Honor a first Pinoy courtroom drama in 2001. He is part of the new teleserye Walang Hanggang which began on January 16, 2012.
    Goma returned to TV5 for his new game show, The Biggest Game Show In The World Asia with his main host veteran comedian Joey De Leon, this was goma's 2nd over-all game show hosting job since his last one Family Feud Philippines formerly aired on GMA in 2009. His new game show was launched around February 2012.

FILMOGRAPHY

Hula

Eternity

Filipinas

Minsan, minahal kita

Linlang

Babae sa bintana, Ang

Walang katumbas ang dugo

Hanggang kailan kita mamahalin

Kahit kailan

Eskapo: The Serge Osmena-Geny Lopez Story

Dahas

The secrets of Sarah Jane - sana'y mapatawad mo

Saan ka man naroroon

Maalaala mo kaya: The Movie

Bakit pa kita minahal

Kapantay ay langit

Paminsan-minsan

Ikaw pa lang ang minahal

Siga at ang sosyal, Ang

Iisa pa lamang

Para sa iyo ang huling bala ko

Akin ang pangarap mo

Lumayo ka man sa akin

Buddy en Sol (Sine ito)

Hihintayin kita sa langit

I Want to Live

Shake, Rattle & Roll 2

Lover's Delight

Kapag langit ang humatol

Hanggang saan ang tapang mo

Nagsimula sa puso

Dyesebel

Isang araw walang Diyos

***** of Virginia P.

Eastwood & Bronson: Pablihasa detektib

Impaktita

Kahit wala ka na

Kailan mahuhugasan ang kasalanan

Rosenda

Babaing hampaslupa

Sa akin pa rin ang bukas

Nagbabagang luha

Buy One, Take One

Nasaan ka inay

Blusang itim

Kumander Gringa

Forward March

Tagos ng dugo

When I Fall in Love

Ibigay mo sa akin ang bukas

Once Upon a Time

Inday bote

Naked Paradise

TV SHOWS

TBA Palibhasa Tanghali TBA ABS-CBN
    2012–present The Biggest Game Show In The World (Asia) Host in Malaysia TV5
    2012 Walang Hanggan Marco Montenegro ABS-CBN
    2011 100 Days To Heaven Tagabantay ABS CBN
    2011 Mga Nagbabagang Bulaklak Apollo Ortega
    2010–2011 My Driver Sweet Lover Delfin TV5
    2010–2011 P.O.5 Host TV5
    2010 Claudine Presents: Laya Guest GMA Network
    2010 Family Feud Season 2 Host GMA Network
    2009 The Sweet Life Guest QTV
    2009 Everybody Hapi Johnny (guest appearances) TV5
    2009 Talentadong Pinoy Guest Judge TV5
    2009 All About Eve Frederico Gonzales GMA Network
    2008–2009 Family Feud (Philippine Edition) Host GMA Network
    2008 Obra Guest appearance GMA Network
    2008 Codename: Asero Ibsen Abesamis/Agent Zeus GMA Network
    2008 The Sweet Life Guest TV director QTV
    2007–2008 MariMar Renato Santibañez GMA Network
    2006–2007 Captain Barbell Viel Villan / The General GMA Network
    2006 Encantadia: Pag-ibig Hanggang Wakas Raquim GMA Network
    2005 Encantadia Raquim GMA Network
    2005 Balikbayan Guest Appearance QTV 11
    2004–2005 Forever in My Heart Raphael Cruzado GMA Network
    2003-2004 Sa'yo Lamang: The Mayor Lito Atienza Story Lito Atienza IBC
    1998–2008 S Files Host GMA Network
    2002–2003 Lagot Ka.. Isusumbong Kita! Ric GMA Network
    2002–2003 Ang Iibigin Ay Ikaw Waldo Sandoval GMA Network
    2001 Your Honor ABS CBN
    1999–2001 Richard Loves Lucy Richard ABS CBN
    1995 ASAP Co-host ABS CBN
    1994 Just Da 3 Of Us Ricky RPN 9
    1993 ATM[disambiguation needed] Tony Boy RPN 9
    1989 Ang Tabi Kong Mamaw Richie IBC
    1986–1997 Palibhasa Lalake Goma ABS CBN
    1986 Blusang Itim

AWARDS AND NOMINATIONS

Movies:
    • FAMAS Award for Best Actor for Filipinas - Nominee
    • FAMAS Award for Best Actor for Dahas - Won
    • FAP Award for Best Actor for Dahas - Won (tied with Fernando Poe Jr.'s Kahit Butas ng Karayom)
    • Gawad Urian Award for Best Actor for Dahas - Nominee
    • Gawad Urian Award for Best Actor for Waiting - Won
    • Gawad Urian Award for Best Actor for Ikaw Ang Lahat Sa Akin - Nominee
    • Gawad Urian Award for Best Actor for Saan Ka Man Naroroon - Won
    • Gawad Urian Award for Best Actor for Nagsimula Sa Puso - Nominee
    • Gawad Urian Award for Best Actor for Hihintayin Kita Sa Langit - Won
    • MMFF 1995 for Best Actor for Dahas - Won
    • Star Awards for Movies: Actor of the Year for Dahas in 1996 - Won

Television:
    • Star Awards for Television 2009: Best Game Show Host "Family Feud Philippine Edition" - Won

Sports
    • 2005 Southeast Asian Games for fencing (Men's Team Épée) - Gold Medalist
  • slppud.jpg

and0eq.png

Marie Rachel Salman was born to Jose Fazil Taleon and Maria Cleofe Salman (whose father hailed from Bethlehem), in Mar 4 1969. She studied at the Karilagan in Magallanes and Assumption College for her elementary education, and Colegio de Santa Rosa for high school. She first appeared on television as a model for a toothpaste commercial, immediately catching the attention of the public. She then guested on various television shows as a singer and dancer. Vic del Rosario and Mina Aragon of Viva Films encouraged Rachel, she of the alabaster skin and angelic face, to join the film industry. When she was just starting out in films, Rachel, using the screen name "Dawn Zulueta," immediately entranced the movie public with her performance in _Pangarap na Ginto (1990_ qv, Robin Good (1991), _Akin and pangarap mo (1991)_ qv, and _Hanggang may buhay (1992)_ qv. Dawn could combine delicate, doe-eyed innocence with strong-willed romantic personas, as seen in performances like _Apoy sa puso (1992)_ qv and the remake of the terrific ghost story, _Patayin sa sindak si Barbara (1995)_ qv, but she could also carry a movie, top-billed, when given the chance, as in the sensational, biographical *****-story, _Maggie de la Riva Story (1994)_ qv. Ms de la Riva personally chose Dawn to portray her in this searing indictment of criminal perversion. (Ms de la Riva, a beautiful actress of the 1960s, was raped in 1967, her case became controversial and dragged on in court for 5 years. The four principally accused were meted the death sentence in 1972). Dawn was nominated at the "Gawad Urian Awards" qv for her supporting role in _Kasalanan bang sambahin ka? (1990)_ qv. She won best supporting actress honors from the "Film Academy of the Philippines" qv and the Filipino Academy of Movie Arts & Sciences ("FAMAS" qv), for _Una kang naging akin (1991)_ qv; and the Best Actress honor from the "FAMAS" qv, for _Hihintayin kita sa langit (1991)_ qv, which also earned her an URIAN nomination. She was also nominated as Best Actress for _Apoy sa puso (1992)_ qv, at the URIAN awards. In 1993 Dawn represented the Philippines' movie entry, _Hihintayin kita sa langit_ qv, at the 4th ASEAN Film Festival in Bangkok, Thailand. Dawn took a respite from films after her 1997 movie _To Saudi with Love_, and made a comeback in the family ensemble-drama _Filipinas (2003)_ qv. In between, she got married to Davao businessman Anton Lagdameo in December 27, 1997. They have a child. On television, Dawn plays the Queen of Fairyland, "Inang Reyna/Mine-a," in the 2005 soap _Encantadia_ Leads Walang Hangggan as Emilia Guidotti.

FILMOGRAPHY

1. 1986 “Nakagapos Na Puso”
    2. 1988 “One Day, Isang Araw”
    3. 1988 “Bondying
    4. 1989 “Paano Tatakasan Ang Bukas
    5. 1989 “Bakit Iisa Laman Ang Puso?”
    6. 1989 “Pangarap Na Ginto”
    7. 1989 “Hanggang May Buhay”
    8. 1989 “Hindi Pahuhuli Ng Buhay”
    9. 1990 “Kasalanan Ba’ng Sambahin Kita?/KA?”
    10. 1991 “Hihintayin Kita sa Langit”
    11. 1991 “Robin Good” -
    12. 1991 “Una Kang Naging Akin”
    13. 1992 “Isang Bala, Isang Buhay”
    14. 1992 “Iisa Pa Lamang”
    15. 1992 “Apoy Sa Puso”
    16. 1992 “Akin Ang Pangarap Mo”
    17. 1993 “Alyas Batman En Robin”
    18. 1994 “Saan Ka Man Naroroon”
    19. 1994 “Chinatown 2: The Vigilantes”
    20. 1994 “Buhay Ng Buhay Ko”
    21. 1994 “Paniwalaan Mo”
    22. 1994 “Lagalag: The Eddie Fernandez Story”
    23. 1994 “Kung Mawawala Ka Pa”
    24. 1995 “The Maggie de la Riva Story”
    25. 1995 “Wanted: Perfect Father”
    26. 1995 “The Cecilia Masagca Story: Antipolo Massacre”
    27. 1995 “The Annabelle Huggins Story”
    28. 1995 “Patayin Sa Sindak Si Barbara”
    29. 1996 “Salamat Sa Lotto”
    30. 1996 “Itataya Ko Ang Buhay Ko”
    31. 1996 “Ikaw Naman ang Iiyak”
    32. 1996 “Bakit May Kahapon Pa”
    33. 1997 “To Saudi With Love”
    34. 1997 “Lahar: Paraisong Abo”
    35. 2003 “Filipinas”
    36. 2008 “Magkaibigan”
    37. 2010 “Sigwa”
    38. 2011 “ Catch Me Im In Love “

TV SHOWS

“The GMA Supershow” (1988-94, GMA-7)
    “RSVP” (1991-93, GMA-7)
    “Startalk” (1996-97, GMA-7).
    “Okay Ka Fairy Ko” (1996-97, GMA-7),
    “The Price is Right” Philippines(2002,ABC-5).
    “All About You” (2003, GMA-7)
    “Forever In My Heart” (2004, GMA-7).
    “ Encantadia” (2005-2006, GMA-7)
    “Duyan” (Now and Forever series, 2006, GMA-7)
    “ Lastikman” (2007, ABS-CBN)
    “Maalaala Mo Kaya” (March 2007, October 2008 & December 2009, ABS-CBN)
    “Mula Sa Puso” (April – September 2011, ABS-CBN Teleserye)
    “Walang Hanggan” (January 2012 – Present, ABS-CBN Teleserye)

AWARDS:

1992 FAMAS Best Actress (Hihintayin Kita Sa Langit)
    1992 FAMAS Best Supporting Actress (Una Kang Naging Akin)
    1992 Film Academy of the Philippines Best Supporting Actress (Una Kang Naging Akin)
    1993 FAMAS Best Actress (Kung Mawawala Ka Pa)
    1993 Metro Manila Film Festival’s Best Actress (Kung Mawawala Ka Pa)
    1994 Star Awards Best Actress (Buhay Ng Buhay Ko)
    1994 Guillermo-Mendoza Award for BOX OFFICE Queen (The Maggie de la Riva Story)

The only person in Philippine movie history to ever bag two acting awards in a single ceremony from any awards night (Best Actress and Best Supporting Actress in the 1991 FAMAS Awards)
  • vxmff8.png

A Little Less Than Forever (A CharDawn Fan Fic)
    By icelminey

DISCLAIMER: The contents of this blog post are purely FICTIONAL. The author meant no offense to those whose names are being mentioned.

FOREVER. Love stories usually start there. With a dream… With a hope, with a fervent hope that is… for two people who found and fell for each other to find their piece of forever. But what really is FOREVER? A lifetime? A destination?

People often equate true love to forever, but what if their paths met only to fall apart somewhere along the way? Does that make any of what they had less real?

This is a story sans a happily ever after, only a tale that defies the boundaries of forever.

☺☺☺

Fireworks.

The set of fireworks that almost effortlessly lit the rather still night sky readily snatched her back to reality.

Darn. She almost lost herself there.

The closest of distance that separated their faces proved to be the biggest restraint. It could have been the most imminent they could both get to their ‘what used to be’.

CUT!

The director yelled at the top of his voice.

Not a single soul dared to speak, silence seemed to have been everyone’s way to cope… the two of them included.

He gasped still caught up with that part of her he never got over with really.

Pause.

She rubbed his back in an effort to calm him down, but in truth she too was restless all of a sudden.

Tachycardia struck the two big time. And the feeling never gets old.

He bent forward handing her a piece of folded paper, squeezing her hand tightly thereafter as if telling her that this one’s gonna be hers for keeps.

☺☺☺

It was already past midnight when she arrived home to a waiting husband and two adorable kids. Her eldest had his eyes flew open when he felt the soft kiss in his little nose.

“Go back to sleep, baby.”, she lovingly murmured.

She then went straight to the bedroom with her whole body craving for some rest but her mind and heart still floating in remembered gladness of a memory that will be with her for this lifetime and the lifetimes ahead.

Proceeding to the bath area to wash her face and have her makeup removed, she was suddenly reminded of something.

Grabbing her small purse, she took off he small piece of paper he gave her earlier.

It turned to be one of the letters he gave her. One of the last few ones she remembered. The same letter she gave back to him along with all the other letters and gifts she returned a few weeks after they have broken up.

This night’s every bit of a luxury perhaps. Ever since settling down has dawned to her, she never allowed any other person’s memory apart from that of her husband come visit her. But tonight literally and figuratively was different from the rest. A part of her told her that this is no good, that this will not do her any good but she goes far convinced that there was something about him that she had really missed.

He had always been a dream guy— talk, dark and well… overly handsome.

He is someone who goes beyond any other definition of a dream— and for her there couldn’t be anything happier than having that dream a reality— well ALMOST. She giggled realizing how strangely of her to be acting and feeling this way.

“Minsan lang naman ito…” she whispered to herself surrendering to that little excuse she managed to craft out.

She misses him. The years had her moved on but she misses him— his sporty side that girls would go gaga about, she misses him every time heir old movies would be shown on Cinema One. She misses him each time she’d eat Sinigang remembering how he’d make the effort to drop by in her shootings bringing in Sinigang with him that his lola would intentionally cook just for her.

Oh those were the times. Good old times that will almost always leave her with a smile in an instant.

Blushing, she slowly opened the letter with butterflies likewise taking over her stomach.

And the letter reads:

Tell me not to stop. And even if you don’t I still won’t. These words are keeping me up tonight hoping you’d be here any minute now but I’m afraid I just might have thrown the last dice already and you’ve given up. I cannot blame you if you already did.

Maya Angelou says a woman should have control over her destiny and that is what I’m giving you—the control over this and the choice to whether to go on or let go. I am trusting that you will make the best choice out of this, you knew your heart and you knew mine maybe even more than I could ever sum.

Sure, I want us to go on. I want a lifetime, I want a future… a forever with you. And yes I want nothing less. But if at the end of all these you’d still opt to let go, I will never take it against you. I will smile not because I’m set free but because I know that not choosing to love me or be with me will likewise mean loving yourself a little more.

Tell me not to stop. I dare tell you once again. But maybe now more than ever I know I won’t for even as our story is ending I know this is not goodbye.

One day soon, we’ll be friends… we’ll be very good friends. One morning, we’ll go out for coffee and share a laugh or two. And by then, you’ll find me not stopping yet still because when that time comes I know I’ll come to meet a grown woman whom I will be proudest of. Maybe by then, I’ll regret not fighting for you and probably someone else will already be there in my place.

I’ll smile the hardest and be happy for you. Love, after all means caring for your happiness way more than my own. It’ll hurt me I know but it’s the kind of pain I know I can endure because it’s for your own good. Trust that I will wish for nothing less than for you to be happy in the truest sense.

Years later, maybe it is me whom you’ll see with someone else. How I’d hope she’d be as beautiful as you. By then, I’ll come up to you and introduce her, please be happy for me would you? I’ll look out for your eyes by then, I’ll be needing them to tell me to go on.

But for now tell me not to stop because I simply won’t and I guess I never would. Love transcends. And sure for you, it’ll do.

After this we might find our journey come to an end, now I gather all strength to say I’m not stopping. For even as I let go, I know ours is forever, maybe a little less than forever.

Go on. Do not stop for I won’t, later on we’ll look back with a promise that we’d meet again and maybe by then we won’t ever have to let go.

The letter ended with his name signed.

Her face curved up a smile not realizing the fresh batch of tears that has mustered in her eyes. He clasped a hand clinching that part of her chest where her heart lies. She needed not to say a word for in times like that she knew silence would suffice more than words would.

☺☺☺

The day after, a smiling Goma welcomed her at the taping. He told her that he had sinigang cooked for her.

“Let’s have lunch together later. Di nga lang yan sinigang ni lola pero masarap rin naman.”

Whispered words. Smiles exchanged.

☺☺☺

Lunch time came and they sat side by side with each other.

Out of nowhere he told her:

“Alam mo ang lola ko lang ang masusunod dati gusto niya tayo sana ang nagkatuluyan.”

“Ano ka ba?!” she retaliated evadingly.

“But alam mo, kung andito siya, I’m sure masayang masaya siya for you. You have a great woman for a wife, you have a wonderful child, you have a family… a perfectly happy family. That’s something you have always wanted di ba?”

“You really know me that much, don’t you?” he calmly asked.

With her head bowed down she collectedly utters:

“Richard, thank you, sincerely thank you, for the friendship… for being an ever so dependable onscreen partner… for everything really.”

“You are someone I’d gladly have as a part of life until the very last minute of it or maybe even beyond.” he seriously replied back clearly overwhelmed by what he just heard.

Moments later, they found each other in a conveniently tight hug, something they have not shared for the longest time now.

“Thank you”, he murmured closely, his eyelids starting to get wet.
    L’amour ne voit pas de fin.
    ☺☺☺

“ Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end.” — Unknown

http://icelminey.wordpress.com/

A Little More Than Hello
    By icelminey

“Hello!“

She greeted as she hastily walked passed him seemingly in a rush for something.

He guesses it started there. An innocent glance that made him take that second look.

And that second look made all the difference.

The sight of Dawn Zulueta in her ivory- colored dress was beyond breathtaking. It took the best of him to gather up and recover… Or has he even?

☺☺☺

They were both in a victory party/ dinner organized by the top guns of the network to celebrate their teleseye’s remarkable feat in the ratings game. All the other cast members and crew were present. Everyone was in a festive mood— except for him.

His head has been into so much lately. Exhaustion was something he was having a trouble to deal with for the last few weeks now, it wasn’t about work really. Thankfully, these taping days had been in all sense a wonderful distraction for him.

It wasn’t about family either.

His weekends and whatever is left on his free time have been dedicated especially for them.

But what was it about?

Middle life crisis?

He readily chuckled on this thought.

His friends have always regarded him as a “forever young” soul.

Well, he certainly looks like one and his heart feels like one, no question about that. Needless to say, he too is surprised with how he has been feeling.

But all the thinking, the contemplating, the second guessing ends right there he supposed— with one glance, with one simple hello from a woman whom he once loved, one he is sure he’ll always love regardless of what the circumstances might be for them.

He bowed his head, trying to stop his mind from all these wayward thoughts— at least for him it was. Sure, he knew this ain’t good.

Why was he even thinking about her?

Darn. This ain’t good.

☺☺☺

He watched as she slowly sat beside Coco thinking why was she acting so evasive all of a sudden. There was a vacant seat right next to him but she opted to go for a space just right across him. Now how’s that?

He could not even put to words the shame he felt when she caught him staring at her.

Darn.

Then she gave that smile that was too familiar to resist.

☺☺☺

Hello, do I smile and look away? No, I think I’ll smile and stay
    To see where this might go.

‘Cause the last time I felt like this, I was falling in love,
    Falling and feeling, I’d never fall in love again.

☺☺☺

The party host invited the two to come up on stage. He was about to approach her but she went to a different direction ignoring him, one solitary act that made him all the more anxious.

Hello, I can’t wait till we’re alone, somewhere quiet on our own
    So that we can fall the rest of the way.
    I know that before the night is thru, I’ll be talking love to you,
    Meaning every word I say.

Crazy heartbeats. Sweaty hands.

And words left unsaid in between.

He tried to talk to her on stage but all she gave was a nod and a smirk that for him was way too puzzling for him to grasp. It clearly left him hanging.

Later on after dinner, everyone was asked to share their experiences working on set. She turned a bit emotional when she relayed how happy she is to b a part of this spectacle saying this is the first time in a long while that she felt her worth as an actress. She continued by thanking him for being a huge part of her life both personally and professionally.

“Si Goma… iba siya e.”, she remarked trying to encapsulate in words how proud she is of her perennial onscreen partner.

“Iba siya…” , she repeated as she momentarily gasped not wanting to look and seem all too predictable to everyone especially him.

☺☺☺

Oh the last time I felt like this

I was falling in love

Falling and feeling I’d never

fall in love again

Yes, the last time I felt like this

was long before I knew

what I’m feeling now with you.

☺☺☺

Both opted to crowd themselves with as much people as they can, leaving no chance for them to talk after that.

But never did he took his eyes off her. Not a second passed did he even attempted to glance elsewhere.

Later on that night, when everyone else were leaving, she took a moment to go to the powder room to freshen up it was only then that she allowed the words he mumbled earlier dawn into her once more.

It was surreal. Really.

“A couple of decades ago when Dawn and I did Hihintayin Kita sa Langit, I had this awkward feeling that it would take a long, long while before we could be in one project again, and I was right… more than twenty years have passed, back then I just wanted to do something memorable, something that I’d be happy and proud to share to my would- be great grandchildren…

20 long years after, we’re again part of a momentous project and I could only thank her for agreeing to do this with me. It’s a much cherished experience to be working with someone who has grown so much as an actor, I’m proud of her… I really am… more than 20 years have indeed passed…but what I am proudest of is the person and the woman she has become in the process…It all seems like we only part to meet again.”

Yes, it was surreal and in all sense… it was heavenly.

☺☺☺

She absent- mindedly walked out of the powder room seeking for her cellphone. It was already half an hour to twelve midnight and all she was about was going home when suddenly someone grabbed her arm.

The move caught her by surprise.

Recognizing that it was him, she moved sideways to prevent people from seeing them. She could not bear to think how the headlines would be once any of the press people just lurking around begins to spot them.

“Goma, anong problema mo?”, she asked rather straightforwardly.

“I just wanted to talk to you, you’ve been avoiding me all night long.” , he answered looking very distracted, staying close to her yet still.

“Huh? avoiding you? for what? Bakit? And will you please take a step back baka may makakita sa atin oh.“, she murmured panicking a bit.

“Our show’s ending in weeks time and I was thinking who knows when we’ll be able to work again, maybe I’ll miss you. “

“Can you even hear what you’re saying? Goma! Lasing ka na ata.“, she said letting out a rather sarcastic laugh thereafter in complete disbelief of what she’s hearing from him.

But the man in front of him just stood his ground.

“Thank you“, he whispered sighing deeply at that.

He moved in closer staring at her lips. Their faces inches apart.

But just when he came the closest to her. he just opted to shut his eyes closed.

Both of them did.

Neither moved.

And for a few seconds or so, two hearts were once again set free.

She shivered as she felt a pair of lips touched hers.

Freeze.

“Sorry.“, he whispered and just like that, he was gone when she opened her eyes fighting all odds to recover.

☺ ☺☺

Just before sunrise, she heard her phone ringing frantically. It recorded five earlier missed calls and had his name reflected on it.

“Hello…”, she repeated for a few times.

No one was answering on the other end.

She remembers this has always been his way of apologizing even then.

Maybe old habits just die hard, she guesses.

☺☺☺

Their next taping day came and needless to say, she was anxious. She did not know how she’d approach him.

They needed to make a run through for some scenes but she had to decline.

By sunset, the director calls both of them for their final scene for the day.

Five words. It came out rather uneasily.

Marco was saying those five words Richard fell short of saying some twenty years back.

Down on his knees and on top of a hill, his voice trembled as he utters:

“Emily, will you marry me?”

http://icelminey.wordpress.com/2012/...re-than-hello/

Two Worlds (Part 1)
    By icelminey
    DISCLAIMER: The contents of this blog post are purely FICTIONAL. The author meant no offense to those whose names are being mentioned. ☺☺☺

The morphing of time can be a friend and a villain altogether. It makes one remember. It makes one forget. It heals wounds, it vanishes scars just as it deepens the pains of a yearning heart. Ironic, but as poet Yehuda Amichai fittingly phrased it:

A man doesn’t have time.

When he loses he seeks,

When he finds he forgets,

When he forgets he loves,

When he loves he begins to forget.

Finding. Seeking. Loving. Forgetting.

Whatever way you want to put it, whichever way you choose to understand, we simply do not have time. Everything’s borrowed, and once lost… there’s a chance we can never have it back.

But what if time befriends you? Or better yet, What if fate befriends you with a chance to make things right, would you take it?

Would you be willing to brave the odds?

Here’s a story of seeking and finding. Of forgotten love that had its way to come back.

In His most perfect time. ☺

☺☺☺

The billowing curtains hanging behind a tall, textured- painted Narra door concealed two conversing voices. Both hushed yet intense, calm yet overwhelming.

Quiet sobs echoed soon after depicting a rather subdued exchange of emotions between the two.

“Bakit ka magpapaiwan? Sumama ka na sa amin, sa akin… tatakas tayo, o kung hindi talaga kita mapipigilan… hindi na alng ako aalis, dito lang ako.“, she uttered lengthily, her tone pleading.

“Rachel, mas makakabuti sa iyo at sa pamilya mo na umalis… magpakalayo- layo… Nasa gitna tayo ng giyera… walang kasiguruhan ang lahat, mas makakaya kong di ka makita kaysa may mangyari sa’yong masama… di ko kakayanin.” he answered not having enough strength to look straight at her sobbing eyes.

“Richard…” , she again called out with her voice breaking.

She, in fact would have wanted to say more but her fears held her back.

He took her in his arms not long after, wanting even just for that moment to absorb all her pains, her frailties even as it does hurt him twice as much.

As he reached out to hug her tighter, she leaned her head heavily on his shoulders, not wanting to let go of his grip even for a second.

“Magkikita tayo uli, pangako ko yan. Bukas, samakalawa… sa isang buwan… o kahit gaano pa katagal, hahanapin kita.”, he murmured in a dire effort to lift her hopes up.

“Mahal kita.“, he repeatedly told her holding back the fresh tears gathered enormously on his eyelids.

She smiled momentarily as memories of the first ever time she heard those same words from him came flashing back.

The first time I loved forever
    Was when you whispered my name
    And I knew at once you loved me
    For the me of who I am

The first time I loved forever
    I cast all else aside
    And I bid my heart to follow
    Be there no more need to hide

All at once, she took the vinyl record and played their song remembering what was for her are moments that carved her very existence. Let this be told that she could not in any way think of anything greater or more sacred than this: his love… their love. Needless to say, this is where she draws much strength from… knowing that one day, their story will continue. It may not come the soonest, but she knew for sure it won’t be too late.
    A troop of panicking voices coming from outside her gate foiled her now saccharine thoughts. She knew… they knew that it was time for him to go.

“Hintayin mo ako.”, was all that he managed to say. The sight of her feeble frame slowly drowning in tears proved to be too much to handle. It was disheartening to say the least.

He turned his back hurriedly, no further words uttered, no goodbyes let out. He was nearing the door when the want to touch her even for the last time overpowered him, so he backtracked and went to her direction again.

Bolts of electricity suddenly lit when he arch his back, lowered his gaze and dip his face to kiss her.

Three seconds or maybe even four.

Freeze.

And if wishes and dreams
    Are merely for children
    And if love’s a tale for fools
    I’ll live the dream with you

For all my life and forever
    There’s a truth I will always know
    When my world divides and shatters
    Your love is where I’ll go

The world seemingly stopped.

And the words from a song were all that resounded everywhere.

Only something in me understands
    the voice of your eyes is deeper than all roses.
    Nobody, not even the rain has such small hands.

Alas, music started fading out.

Silence.

☺☺☺
    Her eyes flew open.

“John Lloyd…”

Oh darn. What was that again? His name all of a sudden escaped her lips. Darn.

Time check: 12:55 AM. Date: August 21, 2012.

Ok. Breathing in heavily, she knew she was fine. She was back to her senses.

It was a dream. **** yeah, it was just a dream.

But her fifth consecutive by far in three nights, weird thing is she is even darn clueless as to why such dreams kept recurring… worst, she could not even recognize a single person in her dreams and they are appearing more and more vivid as the days passed.

Feeling rather helpless, she opened her laptop trying to seek for any coherent answer to these.

And oh, about the last name that seeped from her mouth. Well, better to leave it at that, she reminded herself. It is better that way so she thought.

Tagging her laptop along with her, she went to the open dresser and continued her search there.

She was trying to google the song enveloped in her dream earlier but her memory’s failing her at this moment. Desperate, she snuffed out a canvas she made a few days ago. It depicted a Mona Lisa- like portrait of the woman emerging in her dreams. Her perfect contours kept her in awe. Her goddess- like frame was sublime beyond words. In fact, she doesn’t think she has met anyone who can match the woman’s beauty… at least none have gotten close.

Suddenly remembering a few lines from the song, she headed back to her laptop but something else disrupted her thoughts. Another song echoed from her flat mate Cindy’s bedroom.

So many questions

But the answers are so few

All I really know is

I love you

Frustration speedily got into her making her thump her flat mate’s door irritably.

“Cindy, anong oras na? Anong ginagawa mo? Ba’t gising ka pa?”, she hastily asked sans a pause.

“Bakit? Eh nakikinig lang naman ako ng kanta and ikaw rin naman ba’t gising ka pa?”, Cindy asked turning the tables around this time.

“Ganun na naman ba?” Cindy asked.

She nodded.

“Ay naku Asher, iba na yan ah, malala na yan…”, her friend cautioned frivolously.

☺☺☺

The clock hits eight in the morning, too early to take things too seriously and too late yet still for some spur-of-the-moment daydreaming… at least for her.

“Uyy, sigurado ka bang di ka papasok?”, Cindy calmly inquired.

“Hindi, masakit nga kasi ulo ko and besides I’m sure pag-iinitan na naman ako niyan ni Miss Coronel ako na lang yata ang wala pang entry for the exhibit.” she expounded tiringly while holding a cup of coffee on one hand.

Waving to her friend goodbye, she stood by the front door and stayed there for a minute or so thinking of what she’d be up to for the rest of the day.

Sure, she needs to get going, she is graduating in a month’s time and requirements kept piling up, procrastination simply was not so much of a brilliant idea.

And oh, she needs something for the exhibit by the way, this being the most important of the requirements needing her attention. In fact, it’s already been a month-long problem for her, something that even took her all the way to Batanes just to seek for some inspiration.

When she came back, it was a different trail altogether as her now series of numinous dreams began to bother her.

Proceeding back to her bedroom, she tried recounting as much details as she can in an attempt to bring each and every puzzle piece together.

The first dream occurred the first night after her Batanes trip, it featured a woman whose arms are openly extended seemingly welcoming her to a transient house, the same transient house she lived in during her brief stay in Batanes. She was trying to look at the woman’s face but blinding shaft of light prevents her from doing just that.

The second and the third dream followed one after the other. It depicted the same woman whose face is now slowly revealing itself, she was so fascinated with the woman’s beauty that the day after she came up with a portrait of that woman using oil as a medium.

The next dream showed two hands of a couple, their fingers laced closely together. They seemed happy but her dream ended with night- like darkness slowly looming in, giving her chills unimaginable.

And then came last night. An idea all of sudden popped out of her.

Closing her eyes tightly, she childishly utters:

“Kung sino man po kayo… patawarin niyo po ako…kailangan ko lang po talaga ng subject para sa exhibit, di po kasi ako makaka- graduate kapag wala akong entry…suskooo…naku basta promise po after ng exhibit itatago ko na po lahat ng paintings ko sa inyo… promise ko po yan.”

☺☺☺

“Wow, Asher loveteam na sila!”, Cindy exclaimed as she the couple in her new canvas.

“Wag ka nga diyan, natatakot nga ako baka tuluyan na nila kong multuhin e!”she retaliated candidly.

“Bakit, sa tingin mo multo na nga yun mga nasa panaginip mo?”

“Ayoko ngang isipin yan eh, naku naku…Ni hindi ko na nga nagegets bakit nangyayari sa kin ito e… nakaka… Ah basta!” she replied evadingly.

“Pero di ba sabi nila yung dreams daw are symbolic, baka naman may mga issues ka sa buhay mo na kailangan mong harapin, kailangan ayusin.”

She bit her lower lip before hinging a reaction.

“Tulad ng?”

“Ewan ko, ikaw nga ‘tong masikreto diyan… e since lovers naman yang napapanaginipan mo baka sa lovelife?!”, Cindy teased winking at her.

She left the room in an instant leaving Cindy’s last statement hanging. Distracted and all, she found herself coming back a minute after taking with her a rather cynical remark.

“Love life?! Di na uso yan!”

☺☺☺

“Lo, ibang iba na ang Manila oh!”

“Andito na ba tayo?” asked the old man sitting beside him.

“Opo… We’re here na. Finally, we’re home.”

“Pahinga na po muna kayo, dadaanan ko lang yung coffee shop nung kaibigan ko, kakamustahin ko lang po then uuwi na tayo.”

☺☺☺

“Asher, ano ba? Ang KJ naman nito sasamahan mo lang naman ako sa coffee shop, may i-memeet lang ako saglit tapos uuwi na… Andun din sila Shane, ikaw kasi puro ka school, bahay kaya kung ano ano na napapanaginipan mo e!”, Cindy brusquely explained.

“Idamay ba yung mga panaginip ko diyan sa excuses mo…”she answered sarcastically.

“Uuwi na ko!”

“Ganito na lang, let’s make a deal, sasama ka sa akin then I’ll do the laundry this Sunday. Eh di ba may mga papers ka pang tatapusin? Eh iiwanan mob a naman sa ere ‘tong kaibigan mo? Pleaseeee… sumama ka na.”

“Sige, sige na matigil ka lang. Basta hanggang 9 lang ako…”

☺☺☺

“Sarah”, he whispered as his eyes shifted from left to right enjoying the sight of the City he hasn’t yet seen for six years now, hoping against hope that this finally is the time he has been long waiting for.

“Manong, paki- tabi na lang muna po yun sasakyan diyan.”

He was about to alight from their white Toyota Sequoia van when he noticed his grandfather’s discomfort.

“Oh manong, paabot naman po ng pillow para kay Lolo.

☺☺☺

“Hoy Asher ngumiti ka man lang diyan para naman tong napipilitan, andito na tayo oh!”

“Eh talaga naman napilitan lang ako! Tara na sa loob…”, she said impatiently.

☺☺☺

“Ahh miss, I’m looking for Mr. David Ventura, andiyan ba siya?”

“Ayy saglit lang po sir tawagin ko…”

☺☺☺

“Oh san ka na naman pupunta? Asher talaga di mapakali.”

“Ay naku Cindy mag- cCR ako bakit sasama ka?”

☺☺☺

“Pare, long time no see! Big time ka na ahh… so what’s next for you future Oscar- winning Director.”

“Ito naman… members yata tayo ng mutual admiration society tignan mo ikaw, sino makakapagsabi nay un dating batang uhugin e coffe shop owner na ngayon?”

“Uyy, pero nagmamadali ako ahh… yun lolo ko nasa labas pa inaantay ako…”

He was about to head back outside when suddenly, a familiar tune started playing in.

Have you seen her?

Did you see her passed this way

What was it about her that

Makes me feel this way

He smilingly paused trying his best to hide the sudden warmth that seemed to have halted his senses.

“Oh pare bakit?”

“Wala. May naalala lang ako. Sige pare una na ko… kita kits na lang uli… Uyy pero teka nag- cocollect ka pa rin ba ng paintings?”

“Oo naman, nga pala may open exhibit diyan sa isang University diyan next week baka gusto mong sumama…”

“Sige, sige balitaan mo na lang ako.”

☺☺☺

Embarking from the comfort room, she felt some sense of discomfort as the same song welcomed her.

Rushing to the exits now, she did not even bother to excuse herself, all she knows is she wants to go home.

“Uyy Asher, san ka ba pupunta sandali…”

☺☺☺

Boom!

“Ayy, miss sorry nasaktan ba kita?”

“Cindy.. my name’s Cindy.”

“Ahhh…”, he shyly said shocked that the girl he accidentally bumped into gave her name without him even asking for it.

Are you okay?

“Ikaw nga ‘tong baka nasaktan kasi naman tong kaibigan ko….bigla bigla na lang…sige hahabulin ko pa siya eh!”

“Huy Ash…”

He shifted her eyes to where Cindy was yelling all too amused at her spontaneity.

And he said to himself…

He is truly back home.

☺☺☺

http://icelminey.wordpress.com/
  • Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!
    Thread 6 na tayo mga Penguins! :grinroll::cheers::grinroll:

2ynh4hu.jpg
  • nakaka hopia title ng thread!!! hahahaha panalo!!!
  • Bagong tahanan wooootttt!!! :bounce: :cheers:

162.gif

163.gif

(c) sasswalsh

Kaya nga eh.. nakakalurkey talaguh ang title! :rotfl:
    Dapat ngayon hindi na tayo HOPIA.. BROWNIES na dapat! #Char0t :rotflmao:
  • panalo ang title ng thread... Lakas maka CharDawn heart ♥♥♥ galing kay gianne alam ko *** suggestion na yan..... yan ang sigaw ng CharDawnians "Sana Kayo na Lang, Kayo na Lang ulit" :):) ♥♥♥

Sarap iwelga title ng thread!! Kayo na lang!! Kayo na lang ulit kasi!!!!!!! :naughty:
  • gianne3 wrote: »

Dinala mo na naman yan dito teng Gi! Nakakaloka ka ng bonggelz.. kinikilig na naman tuloy aketch! :rotflmao::rotfl::rotflmao: