COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

I Really Need A Christian and a Catholic Perspective on this

When can we really say that people are already having sex??
for example
they are just kissing each other passionately
and then accompanied by physical and intimate touches....

Is Having Sex = Penetration ONLY??? or are there other more things to know if you already had sex with someone else

Comments

• tontontonton Let's stop and talk awhile. PExer
    Kahit laponggahan lang sex na po yon. Kasalanang laman yan. Tumingin lang ng may pagnanasa kasalanan at adultery na. Magagalit si Papa Jesus, Baby Jesus at si Mama Mary.
  • AteoAteo Non est Deus. Fac cum eo. PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Sex has a wide range of definitions. Among American young people, sex means penetration, or coitus. This means that all the oral sex and anal sex they are doing are not sex and their virginity is preserved. Clinton was not lying when he said, "I did not have sex with that woman." He meant that they did not have coitus.

But on a Christian perspective, sex means any sexual stimulation. ***** is sex, so is *****. Looking at a woman with lust is sex -- and this is penalized with eternal hell. You don't need the verse for this, do you?
  • BaltasarBaltasar hibernating..... PExer
    Tang-ina, Papa na, Baby pa!:rotflmao::rotflmao::lol:
  • SmartDessaSmartDessa Things divide;Christ unites PExer
    may I ask the TS why you wanted a christian perspective?
    Baltasar wrote: »
    Tang-ina, Papa na, Baby pa!:rotflmao::rotflmao::lol:

careful now, you might get banned for this
  • PyrosPyros Faith Under Fire PExer
    SmartDessa wrote: »
    may I ask the TS why you wanted a christian perspective?
    Christians supposed to have answers to all sort of questions specially questions like this! What's your version?
    The only acceptable sexual position is the missionary. No foreplay should happen. No extra sexual activity. Just that which is important to produce offspring.
    tonton wrote: »
    The only acceptable sexual position is the missionary. No foreplay should happen. No extra sexual activity. Just that which is important to produce offspring.

Malupit ito. Kailangang ipasok kaagad at kung tapos na ay hugutin kaagad. Bawal ang babad, hahaha.

Isingit ko lang ang isang safe-sex tip. If you are wearing a condom, no babad after ejaculation. The softening penis would loosen the fit if the condom and cause a leakage of sexual fluids inside your partner's body.

There, that's a reminder that should deserve some indulgence points.
  • Well, there is this argument going on that when you have an affair with a person... kissing him or her so passionately and touching him or her in the intimate parts... they say that it is not a mortal sin since no PENETRATION HAPPENS... I just want to know your stand against it pips :> Thank you so much

don't forget that the partners must be thinking only him, do the missionary position in his name and must shout the name of the howly one when they cum!
    Well, there is this argument going on that when you have an affair with a person... kissing him or her so passionately and touching him or her in the intimate parts... they say that it is not a mortal sin since no PENETRATION HAPPENS... I just want to know your stand against it pips :> Thank you so much

Whew! This is a very technical question, but fortunately the Church had thousands of years to debate various moral issues starting from the number of angels who can sit on a pinhead. On your topic, it has been debated by the doctors of the Church in ancient times and a Papal Bull had been issued on it. Indeed, if you are just squeezing an intimate part as if juicing it, then it is only venial sin.Your instinct has been correct. But remember that venial sin has degrees, so the harder you squeeze the more serious the veniality is. Now, on the penetration, that is a mortal issue. As the penetrator approaches the penetratee, the risk is getting higher. The technique of just encircling around the hole is not yet a mortal sin, although it is certainly treading on slippery slope, literally and theologically speaking. In fact, according to ancient catechism, the initial slide is still forgivable, with abundance of God's mercy. It is only the succeeding pump, when the willful act has been established, that mortal sin had been officially committed. I hope that your theological doubts have been cleared now.

God bless.
  • Bigot3AtBalbasBigot3AtBalbas Kiss me and I'll be PExer
    Paano kung BJ lang he he
    Paano kung BJ lang he he

Bigote, it is good that you asked this because the ancient debates of the doctors of the Church reached a very interesting conclusion on the issue of BJ. While a practicing Christian like the TS would be excused to think that the mouth is just like any hole and could cause a mortal sin, that thinking is in fact very far from the truth. Unlike other bodily cavities, the mouth is specifically mentioned and exonerated in the Bible.

God spoke through the Gospel of Matthew when the evangelist wrote, "It is not what enters into the mouth that defiles the man, but what proceeds out of the mouth, this defiles the man.” [Mt.15:11]

Thus, in that very clear teaching of the Bible, whatever it is the goes into the mouth is not sinful. No mortal sin there, not even venial. This brings us to the technical question of what happens afterwards. If after the act you spit out the evidence, then the other half of that verse will activate and one commits a mortal sin. Unfortunately, there was no Papal Bull that was issued to clarify if swallowing would have been the theologically safe action in this case.

God bless.
    Pyros wrote: »
    Christians supposed to have answers to all sort of questions specially questions like this! What's your version?

God, not christians, we christians are fallible.
    don't forget that the partners must be thinking only him, do the missionary position in his name and must shout the name of the howly one when they cum!

O cum all ye faithful, joyful and triumphant!
    God, not christians, we christians are fallible.

what was God's answer on TS question?
    what was God's answer on TS question?

why don't you ask Him yourself? ;)
    why don't you ask Him yourself? ;)

He won't answer to us. He only answers to you because you are the mouthpiece. Please don't deny us of God's answers. Cum now and begin your trance and let God speak through you. So what is God's answer?
  • PAPAkinmokoPAPAkinmoko Member PExer
    When can we really say that people are already having sex??
    for example
    they are just kissing each other passionately
    and then accompanied by physical and intimate touches....

Is Having Sex = Penetration ONLY??? or are there other more things to know if you already had sex with someone else

Kapag napasok na sa butas napenetrate na ang kuwebang tinatago tago.
    Foreplay lang ang kissing papunta na rin yun dun konting konting na lang.
    He won't answer to us. He only answers to you because you are the mouthpiece. Please don't deny us of God's answers. Cum now and begin your trance and let God speak through you. So what is God's answer?

maybe if you ask poiltely, I might
    maybe if you ask poiltely, I might

Just keep the answer to yourself. Pacute ka pa e.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file