COMMUNITY NOTICE: Please send your reports, concerns and other inquiries to admin "pexer99". This account will handle all community functions for PinoyExchange. You can also email us at [email protected] For category related concerns, you can also send a message to one of our moderators. Check the updated list of moderators here.

Where did Einstein theories, specially general relativity came from?

Physicist Albert Einsten as a German Jew is well verse in the Old Testaments wherein creation were explained in a basic term and Einstein (most probably) articulated it in classic style....which makes sense if we look at it in a wide lens prospective and the entire scientific community buys into it and explores it... but less the OT.

Let's have a nice round of discussion. Please, those who are wanna be, fly by night debaters, amateurs, or cheer leaders may sit at the sideline and watch the whole game.;)

Comments

• Bigot3AtBalbasBigot3AtBalbas Kiss me and I'll be PExer
    So you think you're a pro? ha ha ha
  • ETEsETEs Member PExer
    Nope...but amateurs and wanna be(s) comments are obviously empty of knowledge, which is so obvious.
    ETEs wrote: »
    Nope...but amateurs and wanna be(s) comments are obviously empty of knowledge, which is so obvious.

Do you even know the definition of amateur and pro? That's why I asked, if you're not an amateur/wannabe then you must be a pro. There's nothing in between. True or false, 1 or 0.

In jologs speak, huwag ka masyado feelingero ha ha your remarks are completely unnecessary. If your topic is worth discussing, the "intellectuals" here in RoT (if there are any) will come in and discuss it with you.

Nakapanood ka lang ng youtube video or nakabasa ng artikulo sa internet, feeling mo na yata alam mo na ang topic ha ha

:lol:
  • IscharamoochieIscharamoochie Moderator ✭✭
    bawal daw makipagdebate :lol:
  • wimpy_kidwimpy_kid Member PExer
    ETEs:
    Mag aral ka muna about the subject matter. Payo lang na totoo. Open up some books and read up. If you think you have a firm grasp of relativity, think again. The math behind it is far more complex than you'd imagine, specially for someone who can't grasp "lightyears".
  • Frank_MackyFrank_Macky Heretic / Infidel ✭✭✭
    WTF did TS say again????!?

I have no idea what his opening post was trying to say at all! :confused:

Something about wide lens (camera?), classic style articulation (as in speaking in Latin??), the scientific community buying and exploring (a mall?), explaining creation using a "basic term" (as in a math term?)

Kudos for anyone who can actually figure out what the coded message is trying to say ;)
    wimpy_kid wrote: »
    Mag aral ka muna about the subject matter. Payo lang na totoo. Open up some books and read up. If you think you have a firm grasp of relativity, think again. The math behind it is far more complex than you'd imagine, specially for someone who can't grasp "lightyears".

It's all good. I don't have a firm grasp of relativity but I've passed Physics 1 & 2 and advanced Physics in College. I know how complex it is.

I'm trolling the TS for his arrogance. Attack me if you wish. See if I care :lol:
  • Ghost RiderGhost Rider Spirit of Vengeance ✭✭✭
    Bakit kaya hindi mawala sa isip ko na pinagtritripan lang tayo ni ETEs? :rotflmao:
  • wimpy_kidwimpy_kid Member PExer
    It's all good. I don't have a firm grasp of relativity but I've passed Physics 1 & 2 and advanced Physics in College. I know how complex it is.

I'm trolling the TS for his arrogance. Attack me if you wish. See if I care :lol:
    Eh sorry I was quoting ETEs post mo napindot ko. Hahaha. My bad.
  • KravenKraven Member PExer
    Oh jesusbuddhaallahpasta let's not go there. If you can't grasp lightyears, what more the Theory of Relativity ? Imagine a dork who can't even grasp MDAS challenging a debate in Calculus.

On the other hand if you're genuinely interested to learn, I'm sure RoT people will accommodate you. Wag ka lang mang-andromeda ulit. :)
  • ETEsETEs Member PExer
    Do you even know the definition of amateur and pro? That's why I asked, if you're not an amateur/wannabe then you must be a pro. There's nothing in between. True or false, 1 or 0.

In jologs speak, huwag ka masyado feelingero ha ha your remarks are completely unnecessary. If your topic is worth discussing, the "intellectuals" here in RoT (if there are any) will come in and discuss it with you.

Nakapanood ka lang ng youtube video or nakabasa ng artikulo sa internet, feeling mo na yata alam mo na ang topic ha ha

:lol:

Do I know the definition between pros and amateurs? Hehe...look at the posting and read it...non-sense comments constitute amateurism and ignorance while make sense approach says the other. Empty, babbling and personal comments represents so many things about the poster him/herself...you can read it clearly...but make sense approach tells the depth of a poster.
  • ETEsETEs Member PExer
    Bakit kaya hindi mawala sa isip ko na pinagtritripan lang tayo ni ETEs? :rotflmao:

Hoy tsong...HINDI ahhh! hehe. Unawain mo ang TS ko at may makikita kang logical sense.
  • ETEsETEs Member PExer
    wimpy_kid wrote: »
    ETEs:

You did not address the issue, siguro hindi mo alam kung sino si Einstein and his historical background and how He came up with such ideas that the scientific community accepted?

Pagaralan mo kung bakit the Physicist Bohr and Einstein theories cannot go along.

You guys cannot see behind the scene.
  • ETEsETEs Member PExer
    Kraven wrote: »
    Oh jesusbuddhaallahpasta let's not go there. If you can't grasp lightyears, what more the Theory of Relativity ? Imagine a dork who can't even grasp MDAS challenging a debate in Calculus.

On the other hand if you're genuinely interested to learn, I'm sure RoT people will accommodate you. Wag ka lang mang-andromeda ulit. :)

Anything that you can say that will address my TS? Divertionary tactics na naman ba to?

Also, Isa ka sa hindi sumali sa majority of "I DON'T KNOW" posters. So it says something about yourself and the level of knowledge that you brag.
  • kuroihikarikuroihikari Moderator PExer
    If you're gonna discuss Einstein, you're definitely gonna need way more knowledge about Math (Calculus and Riemannian geometry) than knowledge about the OT. Discussing the disagreements between quantum mechanics and general relativity still needs more knowledge about Math.

I don't think you quite know what you're trying to discuss here.
  • ETEsETEs Member PExer
    WTF did TS say again????!?

I have no idea what his opening post was trying to say at all! :confused:

Something about wide lens (camera?), classic style articulation (as in speaking in Latin??), the scientific community buying and exploring (a mall?), explaining creation using a "basic term" (as in a math term?)

Kudos for anyone who can actually figure out what the coded message is trying to say ;)

Hehe...mahina ka pala sa reading and comprehension.

Some research will do you no harm about Einstein, his background and beliefs that He applied in science.
  • ETEsETEs Member PExer
    If you're gonna discuss Einstein, you're definitely gonna need way more knowledge about Math (Calculus and Riemannian geometry) than knowledge about the OT. Discussing the disagreements between quantum mechanics and general relativity still needs more knowledge about Math.

I don't think you quite know what you're trying to discuss here.

I am not arguing the formula of his theories...what I would like to discuss (which many of you have no idea) is what inspired him to articulate the harmony of the Universe...since He is a Jew?
  • tontontonton Let's stop and talk awhile. PExer
    I am not arguing the formula of his theories...what I would like to discuss (which many of you have no idea) is what inspired him to articulate the harmony of the Universe...since He is a Jew?

Bible ba? :naughty:
  • kuroihikarikuroihikari Moderator PExer
    See, what happened was that during those times they noticed that many things acted similarly. There are waves like light/electromagnetic radiation/sound, and they even observed that things like protons and neutrons acted as waves, then there are fields like gravity, electrical fields, etc.

They noticed that the way these forces and matter all acted in very similar manner, then there must be some sort of general rule for motion in general, and Newtonian physics was 300 years too old to answer it. Relativity was Einstein's response. His theories didn't get accepted fully until a few years after WWII when experimental evidence was obtained.

It was the one of the more common question theoretical physicists were trying to answer during their day, just as now the common questions is how to unify the different models of the universe.

I don't see how being a Jew has anything to do with it.
  • sophionsophion Member ✭✭

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Albert_Einstein

Einstein was raised by secular Jewish parents. In his Autobiographical Notes, Einstein wrote that he had gradually lost his faith early in childhood:

. . . I came—though the child of entirely irreligious (Jewish) parents—to a deep religiousness, which, however, reached an abrupt end at the age of twelve. Through the reading of popular scientific books I soon reached the conviction that much in the stories of the Bible could not be true. The consequence was a positively fanatic orgy of freethinking coupled with the impression that youth is intentionally being deceived by the state through lies; it was a crushing impression. Mistrust of every kind of authority grew out of this experience, a skeptical attitude toward the convictions that were alive in any specific social environment—an attitude that has never again left me, even though, later on, it has been tempered by a better insight into the causal connections. It is quite clear to me that the religious paradise of youth, which was thus lost, was a first attempt to free myself from the chains of the 'merely personal,' from an existence dominated by wishes, hopes, and primitive feelings. Out yonder there was this huge world, which exists independently of us human beings and which stands before us like a great, eternal riddle, at least partially accessible to our inspection and thinking. The contemplation of this world beckoned as a liberation, and I soon noticed that many a man whom I had learned to esteem and to admire had found inner freedom and security in its pursuit. The mental grasp of this extra-personal world within the frame of our capabilities presented itself to my mind, half consciously, half unconsciously, as a supreme goal. Similarly motivated men of the present and of the past, as well as the insights they had achieved, were the friends who could not be lost. The road to this paradise was not as comfortable and alluring as the road to the religious paradise; but it has shown itself reliable, and I have never regretted having chosen it.[2]

Einstein was an agnostic like me! HOORAY! :D
This discussion has been closed.