Love Problem? ...have one. POST IT HERE

SHINJINSHINJIN ITS a KIND OF HUSH PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
Do you have a love problem, post it and discuss it with other pexers. Who knows we can help in our own different way.

I have a love story here. Can you gave some opinions, advice or anything that you can lend.

I have this girl, whom i met in college - call her Chel. We both belong to a civic org group. When i broke up with my last girlfriend sya lagi ang kausap ko feeling ko na nga sya na ang pnkamalapit at kilala akong tao. I ever told her my family problem and love problem Close kami talaga. One day chell told me that shes falling to someone close to her. Sabi ko cno pakilala mo naman. Ayaw nya sanang sabihin pero kinulit ko talaga sya. Chell admit that shes falling in love with me, but i dont take it seriously. I find it flattering but hey shes my bestfriend were not supposed to be lover. Thats the only time she said that to me hanggang sa tumagal ang friendship namin.
Chel introduce me her whole barkada and suddenly falling in love with her bestfriend-Maeann. I courted Mae ann. chel is kinda discouraging about the courting when i proceed she became cold to me. D na ako kinakausap totally STOP ang friendship namin. Civil kami to each other pag nagkikita kami i try to be warm and bring back the way it should be but you can feel the coldness on her. Since na my whole attention is on the courting thing. Medyo di ko muna inalam at inasikaso yong problem namin rin rochelle. In a long run nabasted ako. I accept the basted thing, better luck next time ika nga. But there is something i feel na parang may sabwatan. There is something behind the basted thing na ngyari sa akin coz it so soon, parang wala pa akong naproprove, to have that axe that soon. Guilty na hindi pa tina trial sa court. Ganun ang feeling ko. Yun pala Chel pressure Maeann to not to fall in love with me. Nalaman ko yon sa Maeann mismo. Ayaw daw kac ni rochelle sa akin bilang BF nya at ayaw naman nyang masira ang friendship nila. Since na wala pa naman daw syang feelings sa akin. We better STOP.
You know guys what i felt, I fell cheated, in a sense that what i have done wrong to rochelle to stab me at my back in that way. I talk to rochelle and she told me that she did not pressure she just presented the pros and cons kapag naging kami ni maeann. I did not take that reasons. Still i feel cheated i feel hurt. i feel... i dont know what this feelings.
Since my first reaction is to make something para makabawi sa kanila as in sa whole barkada. This thing come up with my mind.
I passed at least 4 months later before i carried out this plan of
mine. I courted rochelle, i told her that i suddenly realize that since we laid the basic foundation of love- friendship, why we dont have a relationship beyond friendship. I courted chell for a month. At naging kami. Which is the first step of my plan. Second step is drop her when she is totally in love with me. Ganun nga ang ngyari i drop here after a month of our so called relationship. No communication, nothing whatsoever. TOTALLY STOP. Pero nakikita nya pa rin ako but im not obliging my self to explain to her the situation. I just said were even. Thank you.

One morning i suddenly fell guilty kac nakita ko how she suffered when i drop her just like ahot potato. Tahimik na lang sya para bang shes just going with the flow. I still saw here w/ her barkada mas vocal at showy pa nga ang barkada nya sa akin sa pagpakita at pagsabi ng neagative things sa aking. I just ignore them still there is a felling of guilt inside of me.

Guys if you are in that story. What you will do?
Tama ba gnawa nung guy. Tama ba yong guy.

:p :p

Comments

• gRaYmAtTergRaYmAtTer resident prick PExer
    wow! ang scary ng kwento mo. ang manipulative ng mga tao. mm.. i don't get why you're only weighing kung tama ang ginawa nung guy o hindi just now. dapat pinag-isipan nya yan bago nya gnawa, but that's only my opinion. if i were the guy...mm...mahirap nga yan. pero kung tlgang nagi-guilty sya, cguro it's time to close the chapter, by apologizing (kahit d i-recognize nung girl ung naging mali nya rin dti), be repentant and hopefully, that should do it, that should rid him of his guilt. :)
  • ei!, i have a story 4 all of u!!

ther's dis guy he's courting this girl. the guy is jealous of a very close guy friend of the girl. this close friend is always with the girl. one day the guy asked the girl if there's sumthng goin on with the other guy, the girl said "no there is nothing to be jealous about". again and again he asked this question and again and again she gave the same answer. so he resumed in courting the girl knowing that there's nothing going on with the two. a month after he saw the girl with the other guy, they were holding hands and very close to each other. the guy asked the girl what happend he taught there was nothng going on. the girl said "all the tym u asked me if there was sumting goin on with me and him i told you that there was nothng to be jealous about, you asked me this question time and again and i give you the same answer, until one day i got sick and tired of you asking about that topic and asked myself the same question uve bin asking me for a month, and i said to myself maybe there is sumthing goin on with my best friend and i so i said yes to him, thanks to you.
    :( :( :( :( :( :(
  • SakuragiSakuragi "Tensai" PExer
    kapag ako ikaw, cguro di ko naman gagantihan ng ganun si chel,
    gagawin ko lang cguro di ko na papansinin kasi ang selfish niya, kaya lang cguro ikaw naging kaibigan niya kasi type ka niya, pag ako deadmahin ko yun, bahala siya...hehehe:D
  • JaY_aRe_DeeJaY_aRe_Dee skippy's honey PExer
    here's what i havta say bout ya story shinjin

imma self-confessed feminist so i havta say that imma side with chel, though she has her own flaws...

let's talk bout her flaws first... unang-una, it was wrong of her to tell maeann not to go into a relationship with the guy, that was kinda goin way over her boundaries, i mean sure she got hurt bout this whole thingie goin on between her and the guy but tha's no reason for her to overstep into the whole courting thing... pangalawa, well can'tr think of anythin else right now since imma side with rochelle nga... :redsmile:

bout the guy naman, dang, how immature of him to freaking play with rochelle's feelings!!! i mean, i havta say i admire his way of getting back at rochelle but puhlease!! :rolleyes: to actually think of a plan juss to do that?!? how pathetic!! oops, i have nothin against the guy, aightz?!? i mean, he can't deny that he's been friends with rochelle so sana he got back at her in a more softer way...

yun lang... advise lang naman po :D
  • SHINJINSHINJIN ITS a KIND OF HUSH PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    <Sukaragi>
    cguro hindi naman sya ganun ka selfish. Maybe she love the guy lang that much diba inamin naman ni chel. But still i agree with you na dapat dinedma na lang nya no.
    <jay ar dee>
    In more softer ways, tingin mo sa anong softer ways puwedeng makaganti ang isang tao na feeling na cheat. Rochelle did not want to have that natural flow of courtship thing. Ok lang naman sana sa guy if in a long run mabastd sya but the thing that a girl, someone you could bestfriend manipulate things na beyond boundaries dba. Tell me ano ang much softer ways.
    <graymatter>
    Cguro para sa guy, d nya muna maiisip yong guilt kac ang first objective nya is to get even eh. Kac may umamin dba na something behind the basted parang
    <alx88kaizer88>
    ok yung kuwento ha, parang yung guy ang naging realization point nung girl para malaman nyang mahal nya pala yung close friend nya. Diba what a coincidence.
  • *keyah**keyah* On My Side Still PExer
    The typical - guy I like only sees me as a friend. Guy I don't like wants me to be his girlfriend. ARGH!!!!!!!
    Originally posted by *keyah*
    The typical - guy I like only sees me as a friend. Guy I don't like wants me to be his girlfriend. ARGH!!!!!!!

wHAT DO YOU MEAN KAYEAH. U DONT WANT TO HAVE A BF. IF THATS U MEAN
  • i guess what she means is hanggang friens lang ang kayang ibigay sa kanya nungguy na gusto nya! pero ung guy na gusto sya maging gf hanggang friendship lang kayang nyang ibigay ....

tama ba *keyah* :?:
    Originally posted by Agent Utah
    i guess what she means is hanggang friens lang ang kayang ibigay sa kanya nungguy na gusto nya! pero ung guy na gusto sya maging gf hanggang friendship lang kayang nyang ibigay ....

Ok, cguro nga tama ka, parang if u approach me and want me as a friend doon lang yon. Lay your cards at the start of the game para malaman ko kung ano talaga ang tunay mong intention dba.
  • JaY_aRe_DeeJaY_aRe_Dee skippy's honey PExer
    <shinjin>

i know how ya feel, i mean it really sucks to feel like ya were cheated of somethin and i guess ya have a pretty reasonable thing why ya did what ya juss did... it's juss that masakit para kay rochelle yung basta mo na lang i-dump....

yun lang... oh wells....
    Originally posted by JaY_aRe_Dee
    <shinjin>

i know how ya feel, i mean it really sucks to feel like ya were cheated of somethin and i guess ya have a pretty reasonable thing why ya did what ya juss did... it's juss that masakit para kay rochelle yung basta mo na lang i-dump....

yun lang... oh wells....

YEah it sucks and i hate that feeling. Cguro nga its unfair for her to drop like that. Mali nga cguro ako. Para sana inisip ni rochelle before she manipulate things (as what im thinking) kung anong pros and cons. Maybe its much better kung hinayaan na lang nya akong mabasted dba. Para wala sisishin kundi myself.
  • I3ut3t3I3ut3t3 Member PExer
    SHINJIN... you are a f***kn idiot....

you dont do those things to ppl who care for you... like the stunt you did...
    Originally posted by I3ut3t3
    SHINJIN... you are a f***kn idiot....

you dont do those things to ppl who care for you... like the stunt you did...

wow, Thats straight, well maybe i am, maybe i did things that truly hurts to someone who accdg to you who cares. Can i ask you question, what will you do if something like this happen to you. something exactly familiar happen to you.
    :) :)
  • j&amp;gj&amp;g Member PExer
    my problem is i'm afraid to fall in love and entrust my heart to any guy... you know why?! coz i don't wanna get hurt... stupid di ba? pero when i feel something in my chest, i always tell myself... hey, stop it! he might not be the one... there's someone better than him... stupid di ba?! i easily get disappointed and hurt kase eh... kung maliliit na bagay nga naiinis agad ako when i'm disappointed, what more pa yung maging disappointed ako because of a broken heart...

i'm stupid when it comes to these things... i know... this is my love problem... :hopeless:

:beam:
  • Buff DaddyBuff Daddy all eyez on me PExer
    problema nga yan... :angel:
  • raksmileraksmile Member PExer
    Ako din i have a LOVE PROBLEM and it goes like this...i'm so much in-love with a person who can never love me back! What makes it worse is i don't have the guts to let that person know about my feelings...kaya everytime i remember that person, i feel like exploding, sa sama ng loob.:( Ang sakit talaga!!!
  • qtpieqtpie Registered User PExer
    shinjin... sana lang dimo na pinatulan.. :D

hmm... ako ren may prob.. i dunno if its about love eh...

i have a guy besfriend.. we're pretty close... as in sleep over at his house just the 2 of us kind of close... meron shang gurlfriend... ok lang naman sila.. i really did not feel or expect anything from our relationship until one night ng bday nya.. may nangyari sa amin.. as in we did it

actually up to now wala naman talga akong ineexpect sa knya eh.. the deed made our friendship stronger pero.. ako ang may problema.. hindi ko parin maalis sa isip ko yung nangyari.. its haunting meee! lalo na ngayon nagiging close kami ng gf nya..

i dont know wut to feel.. wut to do... how to act... help...
  • *keyah**keyah* On My Side Still PExer
    Originally posted by Agent Utah
    i guess what she means is hanggang friens lang ang kayang ibigay sa kanya nungguy na gusto nya! pero ung guy na gusto sya maging gf hanggang friendship lang kayang nyang ibigay ....

Yup... Hay, naku. Sometimes it made me think that the reason why I couldn't like the guy who's courting me is because my ideal guy is the one I really like who has his own reasons for not liking me in that way because he too has this ideal girl in his head. But he already told me that this girl he's really into confessed she wouldn't look at him that same way he does to her... So why does he keep on pursuing her? The answer is the exact same one why this guy who's courting me keeps on coming and coming back to me... Paikot-ikot lang eh... Sick Cycle Carousel - I wanna get out ... ayoko na... :ayaw: but I have to take the risk. We have this mutual friend. He knows that I like this guy and he's telling me to give him time because the guy I'm crushing on had never experienced having a girlfriend so he has his own ideals and standards... why can he not just see me? I feel like Eponine again. The thing is, if he does see me, which would absolutely be my dream come true, there'll be this question in my head that would forever ask, "reboung lang ba ako?" :confused:
  • Marianne clefMarianne clef Girl Power! PExer
    Love problem? Bitter ngayon ang love ko because of many things. Isa na dun yung pagiging bigo sa mga niligawan niya. Yung mga niligawan niya, may mas gusto kesa sa kanya. Ang hirap tapos ako eto lang love pa rin siya. Para bang, Why can't it be the two of us...

:bashful:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file