Home PEx Campus University of the Philippines
Reminder: You never know what someone is going through, so be kind.

Transferring to UPD?

Hello. I'm currently a student at Ateneo and I'm considering transferring to UPD because... of personal reasons.

Anyone here who was able to successfully transfer to UPD from Ateneo? I need help.

Apparently, I need a grade of 2.00 on the UP scale, and they don't know how this translates to Ateneo's QPI system. I asked around, and got varied responses of what that means. :\

kthxbai

Comments

• kelunjikelunji PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Hello. I'm currently a student at Ateneo and I'm considering transferring to UPD because... of personal reasons.

Anyone here who was able to successfully transfer to UPD from Ateneo? I need help.

Apparently, I need a grade of 2.00 on the UP scale, and they don't know how this translates to Ateneo's QPI system. I asked around, and got varied responses of what that means. :\

kthxbai

Di ba Ateneo grades are simply the old-style where the higher the number, the higher the grade, unlike yung sa UP atbp. na the lower the number the higher the grade?
  • TTJ__TTJ__ PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ask neinsager or LimpBwiZit.
  • silverwhizsilverwhiz 10th PEx Oscar Pool Winner
    I don't want to be mean and I don't intend to discourage you from your plans but goodness, another I-want-to-transfer-to-UP thread in the UP subforum? :hmm: Sana nag-backread ka muna ng related old threads at dun ka nag-post ng questions mo.
  • silverwhiz wrote: »
    I don't want to be mean and I don't intend to discourage you from your plans but goodness, another I-want-to-transfer-to-UP thread in the UP subforum? :hmm: Sana nag-backread ka muna ng related old threads at dun ka nag-post ng questions mo.

I'm sorry. For some reason, the search function won't work for me. :(
  • hi! I think yung 2.00 sa amin sa UP ay around 80-85% ang range.That means kelangan mo talagang mag-aral mabuti :) Try mo lang mag-apply next year, wala namang mawawala eh. Good luck! :)