COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Filipino Foreigner prospects

riversideriverside Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
Guys meron ba kayong kilala na mga fil am na pwdeng maglaro sa national team or PBA? Eto Lang ang mga alam ko.


Christian Standhardinger
Age: 22
Height: 6'8
College: University of Nebraska but will transfer to Hawaii University


Aaron Craft
Height: 6'2
College: Ohio State (not sure if he applied for 2012 NBA draft)


Moala Tautuaa
Height: 6'7
Weight: 235 lbs.
College: Chadron State Colleges
College:
Weight: 235

Comments

  • 1234kid1234kid Arsonist PEx Rookie ⭐
    Si Stephen "Scuba" Holt of St. Mary's
  • 1234kid1234kid Arsonist PEx Rookie ⭐
    Si Jason Forte din daw hehe.

    Jason Forte ‏@IAMJFORTE
    Wow! I found out that I have some Filipino Ancestry apparently on my Father's side!
  • riversideriverside Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    1234kid wrote: »
    Si Jason Forte din daw hehe.

    Jason Forte ‏@IAMJFORTE
    Wow! I found out that I have some Filipino Ancestry apparently on my Father's side!

    Sir, anung height ni Stephen holt?
  • 1234kid1234kid Arsonist PEx Rookie ⭐
    riverside wrote: »
    Sir, anung height ni Stephen holt?

    6'4 guard bro. Defensive guard siya, Sophomore. Starting Five na siya sa St. Mary's.
  • riversideriverside Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Salamt bro, macheck sya ng mga scouts natin sa national team para Malaman Kung pwde sya masama sa cadet pool.
  • gargantuagargantua Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    yung mga prospect na yan, pasok ba dun sa bagong rule FIBA?
  • riversideriverside Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    gargantua wrote: »
    yung mga prospect na yan, pasok ba dun sa bagong rule FIBA?

    Bro, si tautuaa meron philippine passport so eligible sya maglaro sa national team. Yung dalawa Hindi Ako sigurado pa.
  • mememonmememon Anti-Bobo PExer
    riverside wrote: »
    Bro, si tautuaa meron philippine passport so eligible sya maglaro sa national team. Yung dalawa Hindi Ako sigurado pa.

    are you sure with that claim brother?i've been following tautuaa since last year but i haven't heard or found that he has the philippine passport.

    The lone US NCAA Div 1 Prospect that can play right away for us is Mathew Wright of Bonnies since he already represent the philippines in the U-18 tilt (2009) i think.
  • gargantuagargantua Member PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    riverside wrote: »
    Bro, si tautuaa meron philippine passport so eligible sya maglaro sa national team. Yung dalawa Hindi Ako sigurado pa.

    anong age niya nakuha yung passport? hindi ako sure dun sa ruling hinde ku masyadong matandaan, pero dapat ata before 16yrs old may philippine passport na?
  • Cool_EnzCool_Enz The Sports Guy PExer
    mememon wrote: »

    The lone US NCAA Div 1 Prospect that can play right away for us is Mathew Wright of Bonnies since he already represent the philippines in the U-18 tilt (2009) i think.

    Matthew Wright was in the Philippine team that saw action in the 2008 FIBA-Asia U-18 Championship in Tehran. Among his teammates were RR Garcia, Norbert Torres and Ian Sanggalang.

    Wright was a product of the Martingrove Collegiate Institute in Toronto. He is currently a junior at St. Bonaventure University, the same NCAA Division I school that produced basketball personalities Chuck Daly and Bob Lanier. :socool:
  • spongklongspongklong chuBBy PExer
    ^^did he still play for U18? kala ko U16 lang..
  • riversideriverside Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    mememon wrote: »
    are you sure with that claim brother?i've been following tautuaa since last year but i haven't heard or found that he has the philippine passport.

    The lone US NCAA Div 1 Prospect that can play right away for us is Mathew Wright of Bonnies since he already represent the philippines in the U-18 tilt (2009) i think.

    Yes sir according to spin.ph he was discovered by former PBA player Ponky Alolor, "He holds a dual citizenship and therefore owns a Philippine passport".
  • Cool_EnzCool_Enz The Sports Guy PExer
    spongklong wrote: »
    ^^did he still play for U18? kala ko U16 lang..

    Wright only played for the under-18 team in 2008. He never played for the under-16 team as he was already over the age limit when the inaugural FIBA-Asia U-16 tournament was held in Johor Bahru the following year. :socool:
  • spongklongspongklong chuBBy PExer
    Cool_Enz wrote: »
    Wright only played for the under-18 team in 2008. He never played for the under-16 team as he was already over the age limit when the inaugural FIBA-Asia U-16 tournament was held in Johor Bahru the following year. :socool:

    thanks for the clarification..
  • mememonmememon Anti-Bobo PExer
    riverside wrote: »
    Yes sir according to spin.ph he was discovered by former PBA player Ponky Alolor, "He holds a dual citizenship and therefore owns a Philippine passport".

    someone from IBN was the first one to discover him, and we've been following him since last 2011 i think.
  • riversideriverside Member PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    mememon wrote: »
    someone from IBN was the first one to discover him, and we've been following him since last 2011 i think.

    Bro, do you think he can be a dominant big man in the PBA and ABL?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file