Home PEx Sports PBA

Filipino Foreigner prospects

riversideriverside PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
Guys meron ba kayong kilala na mga fil am na pwdeng maglaro sa national team or PBA? Eto Lang ang mga alam ko.

Christian Standhardinger
Height: 6'8
College: University of Nebraska but will transfer to Hawaii University

Aaron Craft
Height: 6'2
College: Ohio State (not sure if he applied for 2012 NBA draft)

Moala Tautuaa
Height: 6'7
Weight: 235 lbs.
College: Chadron State Colleges
College:
Weight: 235

Comments

• 1234kid1234kid PEx Rookie ⭐
    Si Stephen "Scuba" Holt of St. Mary's
    Si Jason Forte din daw hehe.

Jason Forte ‏@IAMJFORTE
    Wow! I found out that I have some Filipino Ancestry apparently on my Father's side!
  • riversideriverside PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    1234kid wrote: »
    Si Jason Forte din daw hehe.

Jason Forte ‏@IAMJFORTE
    Wow! I found out that I have some Filipino Ancestry apparently on my Father's side!

Sir, anung height ni Stephen holt?
    riverside wrote: »
    Sir, anung height ni Stephen holt?

6'4 guard bro. Defensive guard siya, Sophomore. Starting Five na siya sa St. Mary's.
    Salamt bro, macheck sya ng mga scouts natin sa national team para Malaman Kung pwde sya masama sa cadet pool.
  • gargantuagargantua PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    yung mga prospect na yan, pasok ba dun sa bagong rule FIBA?
    gargantua wrote: »
    yung mga prospect na yan, pasok ba dun sa bagong rule FIBA?

Bro, si tautuaa meron philippine passport so eligible sya maglaro sa national team. Yung dalawa Hindi Ako sigurado pa.
  • riverside wrote: »
    Bro, si tautuaa meron philippine passport so eligible sya maglaro sa national team. Yung dalawa Hindi Ako sigurado pa.

are you sure with that claim brother?i've been following tautuaa since last year but i haven't heard or found that he has the philippine passport.

The lone US NCAA Div 1 Prospect that can play right away for us is Mathew Wright of Bonnies since he already represent the philippines in the U-18 tilt (2009) i think.
  • gargantuagargantua PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    riverside wrote: »

anong age niya nakuha yung passport? hindi ako sure dun sa ruling hinde ku masyadong matandaan, pero dapat ata before 16yrs old may philippine passport na?
  • mememon wrote: »

The lone US NCAA Div 1 Prospect that can play right away for us is Mathew Wright of Bonnies since he already represent the philippines in the U-18 tilt (2009) i think.

Matthew Wright was in the Philippine team that saw action in the 2008 FIBA-Asia U-18 Championship in Tehran. Among his teammates were RR Garcia, Norbert Torres and Ian Sanggalang.

Wright was a product of the Martingrove Collegiate Institute in Toronto. He is currently a junior at St. Bonaventure University, the same NCAA Division I school that produced basketball personalities Chuck Daly and Bob Lanier. :socool:
  • ^^did he still play for U18? kala ko U16 lang..
    mememon wrote: »
    are you sure with that claim brother?i've been following tautuaa since last year but i haven't heard or found that he has the philippine passport.

Yes sir according to spin.ph he was discovered by former PBA player Ponky Alolor, "He holds a dual citizenship and therefore owns a Philippine passport".
  • spongklong wrote: »
    ^^did he still play for U18? kala ko U16 lang..

Wright only played for the under-18 team in 2008. He never played for the under-16 team as he was already over the age limit when the inaugural FIBA-Asia U-16 tournament was held in Johor Bahru the following year. :socool:
  • Cool_Enz wrote: »
    Wright only played for the under-18 team in 2008. He never played for the under-16 team as he was already over the age limit when the inaugural FIBA-Asia U-16 tournament was held in Johor Bahru the following year. :socool:

thanks for the clarification..
  • riverside wrote: »
    Yes sir according to spin.ph he was discovered by former PBA player Ponky Alolor, "He holds a dual citizenship and therefore owns a Philippine passport".

someone from IBN was the first one to discover him, and we've been following him since last 2011 i think.
    mememon wrote: »
    someone from IBN was the first one to discover him, and we've been following him since last 2011 i think.

Bro, do you think he can be a dominant big man in the PBA and ABL?