Home PEx Hobbies Books and Literature

Electronic Reading materials

Electronic Reading Materials like hundred words articles with pay per read not free..ALL ORIGINALS HINDI KA MAKAKAKITA KAHIT SAAN LUPALOP NG UNIVERSE ng mga Electronic reading materials na ito..

order for read deposit or send payment and then the electronic reading material will be deliver fast into your inbox..

see link: http://ibuklat.blogspot.com//search/label/shop

for inquiries please PM me or text me on the payment page method where my contact details were posted..

Thanks..

More ORIGINAL Electronic reading materials will come..

I am also open for business partnership once it is successful..:)

Goodluck!

Comments

• F-A SoldierF-A Soldier PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    WTF? 70 pesos for a 500 word fcking article? LOOOL.
  • WTF? 70 pesos for a 500 word fcking article? LOOOL.

Ignorante at Arroganteng troll..70 pesos is the lowest payment for a 500 words article for a web content writer..sometimes it is more than 100 pesos pa for a 500 words articles..

halatang hindi ka nagtrabaho bilang web content writer..

ang binabasa mong content or articles sa mga websites binabayaran po un and the lowest payment is 70!

G-A-G-O Christano! i suggest the moderator and the admin should ban this BRAINLESS troll..

Kinakapitan ka ni Jesus Sira Ulo..! a Bad christian on the loose..EVIL thinker..:grrr:
  • iKAW F-A Soldier sige mag post ka panang Trash post,tingnan natin kung sino mapapahiya sa atin dalawa..

Isa kalang surot na kaya kong tirisin na kumakapit kahit saan..kasi un ang trabaho ng troll..Ka-gaguhan at pananinira..

Sige mag papost ka pa para mapahiya ka..

titirisin kita kasama ng Personal jesus mo..T-ANg-A!

Before you post THINK FIRST T-ANG-A
    LOL :glee: 500 words, some incoherent posts in random Pex have more than 500 words. In fact, your ramblings on two different postings are around 140 words, which equate to 28% (close to a third) of the article length you sell for 70 pesos.

God bless you. :tinyangel: I think it well before I say it all the time.

You're suggesting the mods? Well I suggest the mods to ban you for advertising/spamming. How's that?

Here's a gif to make your thread look at least worth visiting. :glee:

tumblr_m986aa8hSk1qgc4xg.gif
  • nozmailnozmail PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    LOL :glee: 500 words, some incoherent posts in random Pex have more than 500 words. In fact, your ramblings on two different postings are around 140 words, which equate to 28% (close to a third) of the article length you sell for 70 pesos.

God bless you. :tinyangel: I think it well before I say it all the time.

You're suggesting the mods? Well I suggest the mods to ban you for advertising/spamming. How's that?

Here's a gif to make your thread look at least worth visiting. :glee:

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m986aa8hSk1qgc4xg.gif

this is interesting. can we make this a sticky thread? :glee:
  • ScribblerGeekScribblerGeek PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    i like the gif :rotfl: usong uso
  • So I am RIGHT with your posting,nagsama kapa ng dalawa to back your troliings para hindi ka madiscourage?..

Why you take long to reply because you are thinking how to reply against Me..Now you think you gotten an idea not to put yourself to shame?

Well you are wrong..

Napatunayan mulang na isa kang Malaking T-Ang-A..kasama ng dalawa..

Every content writers knew what i am saying..

I don't have to post anything more..Because you already proven your foolishness kasama ng dalawa..

I know you will post another folly and another folly people will follow you like the two who think they knew the trade on content writing on the internet and the selling of web content..

Maraming t-anga- at Nagdudunong dunong sa mundo maraming b-igots..

Most of these b-igots are sheeples or young people who have illusionary superiority complex...:rolleyes::rolleyes:

doesn't have experienced in life yet projecting to have experienced in life..

Ang kabataan daw ang pag-asa ng bayan..but look at now these b-igots..
  • Kahit sino man nagtitinda ng mga paninda,ma a upset sa mga naninira sa mga paninda niya sa publiko..

At Kahit sino Vendor magagalit sa mga nagkukunwaring nag iinquire sa mga paninda pero nilalait lang pala ang mga paninda niya..

At Kahit sinong Negosyate magagalit sa mga taong naninira sa Negosyo niya..
    Why it took me so long? It's called I have job and a life. :glee:

Bigots? I don't have to talk bad about you, your product talk for itself.

Proof? Here's what we call a "newspaper" it has TONS of articles and thousands of words, sold daily by professional journalists...

pdi2.jpg

Look how much it costs up there. Not only is it less (by more than half of what you sell) it also is printed on paper. I can use it to wipe my *****$. What can I do with your 'reading materials'? Absolutely nothing.

Subscription to the New York Times, probably one of the most widely read newspaper out there, sells it's digital version for around 30 dollar a month, which is around a dollar a day. That's roughly 40 pesos a day. STILL cheaper than what you sell your 'products' for. :glee:

Who the fck do you think you're selling this to? Retards? The only way I'd buy your wares is if for 500 words it will tell me the secrets of life and how to make me a gazillionaire.

So therefore, it's not paninira, all I've ever said here were FACTS. If your products are worth the purchase, it'll speak for itself.

And you'd make sense with half of the word count of my reply. :glee:

God bless you. :tinyangel: I hope you sell to idiots.

Here's another gif for a glorious day.

tumblr_m92b7pL1ac1resrlno5_r1_1280.gif