Home PEx Family and Society Realm of Thought

Where was God during WWII

The estimated casualties during WWII reaching almost 80 million people dead.

The gods must be crazy tallying deaths and marking murderers!

Comments

• AteoAteo PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Pyros wrote: »

Tokyo was not bombed severely. The Imperial Palace and all other religious and cultural sites were spared BUT the Americans bombed out Manila. The city emerged the War and the second most bombed-damaged city in the world. Historians say not a single block of stone was standing in Intramuros. God even allowed the Manila Cathedral to hit. Now, tell me if God is Catholic.

Of course, the worst evils of the War descended on yet another Catholic country. Poland was the worst-hit country in the world. Warsaw was the most bombed city. Auschwitz in Poland was the scene of the holocaust where the Chosen People were turned into dust.

I think there is a ready explanation for all of these: Freewill.
  • To be fair, Tokyo was also severely damaged by bombing. Curtis LeMay said about his firebombing of Tokyo that "I suppose if I had lost the war, I would have been tried as a war criminal."
  • AteoAteo PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I think my first sentence in the earlier post was wrong. Tokyo indeed suffered firebombs. What I meant to say was that the Americans were more respectful of Tokyo than of Manila. They purposely try not to hit major sites and important cultural sites.

In the Philippines, the Japanese were entrenched in Manila and the Americans were too wary to do a house-to-house fight. So, they simply ordered a carpet bombing of the entire city. They also let their tanks trample through the pulverized city. All eight of Intramuros' churches crumbled.

Here's a Sherman ramming its way into Intramuros:

200px-Sherman_intramuros.jpg
  • Kaya may WWII ay dahil wala pang mga born agen noon na malakas kay Jeeezas at HS.
  • jmigsjmigs PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Blame the Jews.

funny+hitler+jesus+make+them+pay.jpg
    tumblr_lvbnxuZlu71r5u2lmo1_500.jpg
  • He might be sleeping somewhere so the chances are big that the devils are out to play.
  • Huwag mong sisihin ang Diyos.

Kailangan ang word war II to fulfill the prophecy hindi mo ba alam yun dati kang ministro sa INC!:naughty:
  • TLG wrote: »
    Huwag mong sisihin ang Diyos.

Kailangan ang word war II to fulfill the prophecy hindi mo ba alam yun dati kang ministro sa INC!:naughty:

oooh. Pyros is a former preacher sa INC? so there are preachers here posting eh.
  • Ateo wrote: »
    Auschwitz in Poland was the scene of the holocaust where the Chosen People were turned into dust.
    If Satan was behind the Auschwitz death camp, he must be more humane in exterminating the godly people than God who directed Allied forces to indiscriminately bombs away people to kingdom-come. In Manila alone, there were more people killed during the Allied bombing than by the Japanese Imperial forces.
  • TLG wrote: »
    ...dati kang ministro sa INC!

sana mga liar katulad mo inuuna ni lord na kunin :naughty:
  • jeric92002jeric92002 PEx Rookie ⭐

sinong gods tinutukoy mo?

Kung walang World War wala rin ang iNC. 1914 hindi maisasakatuparan KUNO ang propesiya na magmumula ang kaligtasan sa malayong silangan kuno :glee:
  • Jeric saan ang Dios ng pinagpapatay ang may 80 milyon mga tao noong WWII? :naughty:
  • jeric92002jeric92002 PEx Rookie ⭐
    tomoh si marcus "Watching us... from a distance."
    Jeric saan ang Dios ng pinagpapatay ang may 80 milyon mga tao noong WWII? :naughty:

Hindi ko alam kuya Pyros e, basta ang alam ko, Diyos lang ang may alam kung bakit nangyari yon...

Matanung ko po ulit "The gods must be crazy tallying deaths and marking murderers!"

sinong gods ba yan? sinisi mu pa po...
  • razzer_risingrazzer_rising PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I like that the TS is not like some of INC pexers here. He is not annoying. :)

Btw, to be fair to INC, sa Catholics, Muslims and Atheists meron ding annoying pexers.
  • jeric92002 wrote: »
    tomoh si marcus "Watching us... from a distance."

ano ginawaga nila, nanunood lang samatalang nagpapatayan mga tao?

jeric92002 wrote: »
    Hindi ko alam kuya Pyros e, basta ang alam ko, Diyos lang ang may alam kung bakit nangyari yon...

Paano mo nalaman yung alam mo?

jeric92002 wrote: »
    Matanung ko po ulit "The gods must be crazy tallying deaths and marking murderers!"

sinong gods ba yan? sinisi mu pa po...

Ang daming dios ang mundong ito, sari sari, kasama na dyan ang dios na alam mo at ang dios na may matres at puwet, ! :lol:
  • razzer_risingrazzer_rising PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Seriouslly Pyros, are you still an INC member? Curious lang ako kasi your posts here reflect na sort of cafeteria christian ka na rin.
  • He's most prolly taking care of your grandparents or your parents who will give birth to you after the war.

just like when God was with Noah during the great flood.
  • jmigsjmigs PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    SmartDessa wrote: »
    He's most prolly taking care of your grandparents or your parents who will bore you after the war.

just like when God was with Noah during the great flood.

Why did he let 6 Million Jews die?

@Pyros What do you mean where? Which God?
  • jmigs wrote: »
    Why did he let 6 Million Jews die?

Who cares about the 6M Jews when almost 80M perished?
    @Pyros What do you mean where? Which God?
    It's like asking where are the police when you are being robbed at the middle of the street at noon time!