Home PEx Family and Society Realm of Thought

Religion and Racism

Racism in the Bible:

Matthew 15
22 And behold, a Canaanitish woman came out from those borders, and cried, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a demon.

23 But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.

24 But he answered and said, I was not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

25 But she came and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me.

26 And he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread and cast it to the dogs.

Racism in the Quran:
9:97 The Arabs are the worst in disbelief and hypocrisy, and the most likely to ignore the laws that God has revealed to His messenger. God is Omniscient, Most Wise.

Jesus was racist against another race for whom his mission was not intended.

Muhammad was racist against the principal audience of the Quran, his own people.

Who was the better racist?

I agree what the Quran says about the Arabs. :rotflmao:

Comments

• guantanamero99guantanamero99 PEx Rookie ⭐
    Atheists like Hitler and Stalin were the worst racist. Look it up. Unbelievable. Social Darwinism on roids.
  • Atheists like Hitler and Stalin were the worst racist. Look it up. Unbelievable. Social Darwinism on roids.

Hitler was a christian.
  • Hitler is a Roman Catholic
  • SmartDessa wrote: »
    Hitler is a Roman Catholic

Roman Catholic is a branch of christianity.
  • tonton wrote: »
    Racism in the Bible:

Matthew 15
    22 And behold, a Canaanitish woman came out from those borders, and cried, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, thou son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a demon.

23 But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away; for she crieth after us.

24 But he answered and said, I was not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

25 But she came and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me.

26 And he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread and cast it to the dogs.

Continue:

Matthew 15

27 “Yes it is, Lord,” she said. “Even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their master’s table.”

28 Then Jesus said to her, “Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted.” And her daughter was healed at that moment.
  • totben331 wrote: »
    Roman Catholic is a branch of christianity.

tell that to them ;)
  • SmartDessa wrote: »
    tell that to them ;)

They are Christian alright.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church

Initially, Hitler was aware that his Roman Catholic religion prohibits him from persecuting Jews so he created a propaganda claiming that the pro-jewish doctrines of Christianity are corruption of the original scriptures. Later on in his political career, he promoted the abolition of all religions, effectively becoming an atheist himself, ironically after he lambasted bolshevism and communism. Then finally, just before WW2 is about to break out, he spoke to the grand mufti in the Middle-East to express his opinion that Islam is the most ideal religion for Germany because he shares the Muslims' antisemitsm.

There you go: Hitler is a Muslim. (even if he hasn't taken his Shahada)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Adolf_Hitler
  • TLG wrote: »
    Continue:

Matthew 15

27 “Yes it is, Lord,” she said. “Even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their master’s table.”

28 Then Jesus said to her, “Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted.” And her daughter was healed at that moment.

Oo. Manlalait muna bago tumulong. Daming ganyan.