Home PEx Family and Society Realm of Thought

Republican Convention - God Sent a Message!

AteoAteo PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/25/republican-convention-delayed_n_1830622.html#slide=more246377

The Republican Convention Opens Today (8/26/12) in Florida. God's Old Party (of die-hard conservative Evangelicals) is set of nominate Mitt Romney (Mormon bishop) and Paul Ryan (Catholic) to defeat Obama (Muslim, atheist, pro-RH) from the presidency of the U.S. of A. Well, God is acting like a Democrat and appears not amused. He is sending his son, Hurricane Isaac, to crash into the convention. Delays and confusions are now starting to affect the convention.

One commentator said that the choice of Florida + hurricane season + global warming (which they don't believe) = Messy Convention.

Check out the site to read commentators making fun of how Republicans will explain this mess away when it is clearly a God's message to them. By the way, the previous Republican convention was also hit by a storm. God is really p*ssed off, it is funny.

In the meantime, the Democrats will have its convention next week in sunny Carolina. God is great! O-ba-ma! O-ba-ma! O-ba-ma!

Comments

• AteoAteo PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Look at the Map:

Screen-Shot-2012-08-22-at-4.14.08-PM.jpeg

Find Tampa, Florida. That is the site of the Republican National Convention. It is also in the direct path of the storm. If this is not God's plan, I don't know what is. The coincidence is just too much, any faithful person can easily read the hands of God.

For example,

1. Most Florida cities, Miami, Orlando, West Palm Beach, Daytona are on the East side of Florida. They are mostly hit by storm. But this time, the storm is missing them as it will hit the West part. What is the the major city in the west side of Florida? You got it... Tampa! God knows how to aim.

2. Today, the convention opening is postponed for a day -- an ominous sign. You do a meeting to select a leader and then you postpone it, tsk, tsk, tsk. Look at the map again! The storm hits Tampa on the very day of the original opening day. God knows his timing.

3. This is not the first time that the Republican Convention is hit by a storm. Four years ago, the Repubs met to nominate McCain - Palin (who are they?). They were hoping to prevent the election of a black, atheist president. But God has a different plan. He sent Hurricane Gustav to slam Louisiana. The opening day had to be postponed. God remembers.

4. Which states will be hits by today's storm? Very good, you know your geography -- they are Florida, Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi, and Texas. Now, 10 points if you can guess from which Party are the governors of these states? Hehehehe, that was easy, huh? They are all Republicans. And they are not attending the convention in order to monitor the storm. God knows how to choose.
    Storm Isaac Slammed Haiti Before Targeting Florida

tropical-storm-isaac.jpg

And, until we realize that storms are natural phenomena that Man needs to cope with appropriately, then we will always be faced with the confusing question of why our loving God sent us horrible calamities. Until we do so, we will not be able to respond appropriately to nature's degradation.

This is the lesson for the Republicans and for the CBCP.
    This is Tampa Bay Times Forum, the venue of the Republican Convention.

Convention_BT.jpg

You are right. It is facing the sea! Ang galing talaga pumili ang mga Repubs. @Ferdinand, saan dito ang hotel mo, malapit lang ba sa venue ninyo?
    Storm Isaac arrived and started to send down torrential rains and strong winds in Florida. It will side-swipe Tampa, the convention venue on Monday evening (Tuesday morning, Manila time). The Convention was officially opened yesterday by a tap of the gavel and declared on recess immediately after. The session will resume after the storm will have blown past Tampa. Only a few delegates were present in the hall during the opening as the rest are hunkering in their hotels.

After a side-swipe of Florida, it seems that Isaac is targeting to head-on collision with Louisiana on Wednesday, 29 August. If you don't believe that God is p*ssed off with the Repubs, think of this. Hurricane Katrina hit Louisiana exactly on 29 August, seven years ago!

Ernest+N+Morial+Convention+Center_001

The worst dramatic event of the Katrina disaster was when thousands of evacuees were jampacked in the Louisiana convention center and then got stranded there with no food, no water, no medicines and clogged toilets -- as the Republican Administration of George Bush was unable to approach the convention center for days! The fact that the poor evacuees in the convention center were mostly black added to the conclusion that the Bush Administration was not responsive enough to poor blacks.
  • Pagsubok lang yan galing sa panginoon.
  • guantanamero99guantanamero99 PEx Rookie ⭐
    Well, it passed Tampa. It's now headed to Louisiana.

Ever noticed why most Filipino-Americans are democrats? That's because democrats' WELFARE IDEOLOGY (the state as the solution to all of life's problems) closely mirrors the FEUDAL TRAPOS of the Philippines. No wonder Pinoys LOOOOOVE the Dems.

I believe in Responsibility and Independence. I don't believe in blaming others for my own failures. I know the difference between equality of opportunity and equality of results. That's why I am a Republican.

Romney/Ryan 2012 FTW
    It will slam into Louisiana on Wednesday, the 7th year anniversary of Katrina. Ang galing talaga maghanap ng timing ang mga Repubs. On Wednesday, we will have a juxtaposition of photos where there are partying in Tampa of rich, white old oligarchs in Tampa while the poor black residents of New Orleans will be shivering in the rain and the dark.

This was the convention center in New Orleans, Louisiana:

hurricane-katrina-children-3.jpg

This will be what it will look like in the convention center in Tampa, Florida

National%20Party%20Convention.jpg

Only the most stupid of organizers will schedule their biggest party during the anniversary of the greatest failure of the Bush Administration.
    Well, it passed Tampa. It's now headed to Louisiana.

Ever noticed why most Filipino-Americans are democrats? That's because democrats' WELFARE IDEOLOGY (the state as the solution to all of life's problems) closely mirrors the FEUDAL TRAPOS of the Philippines. No wonder Pinoys LOOOOOVE the Dems.

I believe in Responsibility and Independence. I don't believe in blaming others for my own failures. I know the difference between equality of opportunity and equality of results. That's why I am a Republican.

Romney/Ryan 2012 FTW

The Pinoys are generally pro-Dems but not because of welfare ideology. Pinoys, as you should know, are very hard working, working double jobs to send money to the Philippines. They don't need welfare. Even 65-yr old Pinays here work as home aide. Professional pinoys, like all Asians, are in the highest income brackets.

Check this link: Asians have the highest income in the US: http://www.8asians.com/2010/08/01/asian-men-have-the-highest-salary/

The reason why Pinoys don't like the Republicans is because of their immigration attitude. Repubs are generally white (and those feeling white) and they dislike colored people and recent immigrants. Ordinary Republicans are poor whites who dislike their richer Asian neighbors. They therefore root for their rich white politicians bashing immigrants.

Geography-wise, Repubs are in the Red-state interiors where Creationism is biblical truth, while Dems are in Blue coast-states (California and NY) where schools start to teach Evolution.

See political map here: statesfinal.gif
  • Well, it passed Tampa. It's now headed to Louisiana.

Romney/Ryan 2012 FTW

Majority of welfare recipients are non-urban whites. *okay*
    In an amazing coincidence that only God can orchestrate, Storm Isaac follows the path of Hurricane Katrina and will hit New Orleans on the 7th-year anniversary of Katrina. Katrina, of course, is one of the most memorable moment of the Republican Bush Administration that seared into our collective memory how, through sheer incompetence, the white elite seemed to have ignored the black majority of New Orleans.

Of all possible places that Isaac could hit, it decided it will hit New Orleans. Don't say that God does not have a sense of humor.

Let us pray to those who will be affected today, but, please don't "storm" the heavens.

http://www.foxnews.com/weather/2012/08/27/tropical-storm-isaac-aims-at-north-gulf-coast-could-hit-near-anniversary/
    It turned out God does listen to prayer.

An Evangelical group in Florida claimed in the video below that they were praying to God to spare the Republican Convention from the wrath of Storm Isaac. The pastor was so happy that God complied to their prayers. She did admit that they really stormed the heavens round the clock.

They failed to include in their prayer to spare Louisiana as well. With the storm nowhere to go, they should just have prayed that the storm turns back and hit Mexico instead. There.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/28/florida-pastor-credits-prayer-group-for-sending-tropical-storm-isaac-away_n_1836583.html
    Ateo wrote: »
    The Pinoys are generally pro-Dems but not because of welfare ideology. Pinoys, as you should know, are very hard working, working double jobs to send money to the Philippines. They don't need welfare. Even 65-yr old Pinays here work as home aide. Professional pinoys, like all Asians, are in the highest income brackets.

Check this link: Asians have the highest income in the US: http://www.8asians.com/2010/08/01/asian-men-have-the-highest-salary/

The reason why Pinoys don't like the Republicans is because of their immigration attitude. Repubs are generally white (and those feeling white) and they dislike colored people and recent immigrants. Ordinary Republicans are poor whites who dislike their richer Asian neighbors. They therefore root for their rich white politicians bashing immigrants.

Geography-wise, Repubs are in the Red-state interiors where Creationism is biblical truth, while Dems are in Blue coast-states (California and NY) where schools start to teach Evolution.

See political map here: http://www.usnews.com/usnews/news/election/graphics/statesfinal.gif

So you're saying the US should just open their doors to anyone who wants to come in? Don't they have a right to set standards for immigration AND police their borders? That's all the GOP wants--enforce immigration laws, deport law breakers, seal the border. What's wrong with upholding the law and asking responsible would be immigrants to use the PROPER CHANNELS?
    jmos78 wrote: »
    Majority of welfare recipients are non-urban whites. *okay*

LOL your implication would be more BELIEVABLE if you compare welfare stats with DEMOGRAPHIC percentages. If you do that, a totally different story appears LOL

As for the dude claiming "ASIANS" have low welfare rates, true, as a GROUP, Asians have less welfare dependence. However, if you break it down by national origin groups, a totally different picture arises.

As for ASIANS AND PINOYS. Pinoys only have a HUGE household income if you measure wealth by HOUSEHOLD. Why? Pinoys have a culture where GROWN adult children only leave their folks when they get married. This skews the household income stats. If you base wealth statistics on a PER CAPITA basis, Pinoys don't share in the Model Minority Myth. Also, the whole Asian mystique falls apart

Instead of playing GROUP IDENTITY POLITICS (the Dems' favorite trick), approach people on an INDIVIDUAL BASIS. That's WHY Republican Solutions make so much better sense.

The TRUTH: The same CORRUPT TRAPO POLITIcS that ensures the Philippines remain an economic sh!thole threatens to POISON the Promise of America. Thankfully, the right wing of the republican party is there to FIGHT that trend.
    @Guantanamo, this is not the place to debate the Immigration Policy, but if you open a thread, we can certainly debate it informally. The human right issue in this controversy is what we should do with the millions of Mexicans, Pinoys and others who are TNT in this country. They been asking for Immigration Reforms. The Dream Act of President Obama is one small step in the right direction. The regressive laws in Arizona is a big step in the wrong direction.

Then there are human rights issues about health care. The US is a land of two castes -- those of us who have medical insurance and those who don't. It is 50%-50% of the country. If I get a headache, my doctor would recommend an MRI and other expensive procedures because he earns money and my insurance pays. I belong the upper caste (God wills it that way.) But I have a Pinoy friend, who has a lot of serious health issues. But he does not have insurance, so unless he is dying, he cannot avail of sophisticated procedures. For the benefit of our readers, let me give them an idea. If you have a cough and you don't don't have insurance, you could not just get to the pharmacy and buy antibiotics. You need to see a doctor. Without insurance, a 15-minute visit with the doctor will cost you $200 (NYC price). Don't get sick beyond a cough because it would cost you an arm. This country needs to consider how undocumented aliens are coping in this situation. They are humans and they have rights just by being human.
    Storm Isaac Welcomed!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/28/tropical-storm-isaac-drought_n_1835313.html

Now we know why God sent this storm. He has heard the prayers of drought-stricken, God-fearing states of Kentucky and Ohio. These very dry states welcome the arrival of Isaac who will bring a lot of rain and weakened winds after it slammed into the coastal states. So, in God's rush to help Kentucky he had to have Isaac plow into Louisiana first.
    I am listening right now Mitt Romney's acceptance speech for the nomination as Republican candidate for President. I never supported the Republicans and never will. But to be fair with Romney, he is delivering a superb speech -- great content, excellent delivery. If compared to the speech of his vice presidential pick, Ryan looks like a boy scout in comparison. And, of course, George Bush would look like the Tito Sotto of the Republican Party.

I still will not support Romney, but I would give credit where credit is due. This is an impressive speech!
  • The only thing interesting at the RNC was Clint Eastwood's speech.