Home PEx Lifestyle Health and Wellness

Torn Ligament

Is there any doctor here who is knowledgeable about torn ligament? I have a complete tear in my fibrocartilage complex (radial portion) as seen in my MRI result because I lifted something that was really heavy in an awkward manner . I wore a splint for 2 weeks, the pain somehow is reduced especially when I scores crew my knuckles. However, I still can't lift medium to heavy stuff as it brings pain and whenever I twist my hand I can hear a click. What type of surgery must I undergo since it is a complete tear? Is arthroscopy apt for my case? Any hospital or doctor that you may suggest?

Sign In or Register to comment.