Home PEx Relationships The Singles Scene

Dont get mad, get EVEN!!!

Your EX , current BF/GF cheated on you. Betrayed by your love one. Dont get mad, get EVEN.

Please share your "avengers" story here. If its still on fantasy state, dont post it. Turn it into action first.;)

On going mission are very much acceptable. :D

Comments

• popskypopsky PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Losers lang ang gumaganti.
  • It was a long time ago but the guy I was dating at the time, was also going out with another friend of mine (some friend, huh?) so technically, even though we weren't together exclusively, it's still a douche move in my book so I told my barkada.. and he got beat up. end of story.
  • inviinvi PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Ay! Mapaghiganti pala si pareng Tomas. :glee:

My motto is: 'Kill with kindness.' :)
  • popsky wrote: »
    Losers lang ang gumaganti.

how very christian of you popsky. Good for you! But this is not a thread for "pag binato ka ng jolen, batuhin mo ng Gardenia" ek-ek.

If you dont want to share, dont share. Simple as that. :D
  • natawa ako. buti pinayagan 'to ng mod. may possibility magkaroon ng "awayan" moments dito eh. oh well, what's a forum without arguments anyway so...carry on.:glee:

OnT: I don't get even eh, I get naked.:hiya:

Pero seriously, ano naman mapapala mo out of revenge? In the event that you "succeed", you'd probably feel triumphant at first but in the end ikaw pa rin ang talo. Not worth it.
  • starg1rl wrote: »
    It was a long time ago but the guy I was dating at the time, was also going out with another friend of mine (some friend, huh?) so technically, even though we weren't together exclusively, it's still a douche move in my book so I told my barkada.. and he got beat up. end of story.

Andy ikaw ba yan? hahaha!

Disclaimer: Apologies sa mga nagantihan ng mga EX nila. :D
  • soltera81soltera81 PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    It's unhealthy and senseless. You just have to make sure that you're a better person after the experience. Love yourself. Wag na maging bitter. :) It's up to you kung gusto mong ituloy, good luck!
  • K.I.L.L.K.I.L.L. PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    invi wrote: »
    Ay! Mapaghiganti pala si pareng Tomas. :glee:

My motto is: 'Kill with kindness.' :)

Yes? I heard my name. :lol:
  • ^^ Please share your experience Mr. EVIL? hahaha! :D
  • with my ex, after black-balling my rep on FB and other people, esp my kids...i responded much better: i became kinder to her and the kids...kahit kawawain nya ako..you see the kids see that and they are not dumb...i won their love in the end all the more AND they became more understanding of their mum...kindness begets kindness...

with my recent ex..she was a big disappointment..she dumped me coz i couldn't get a job in SG AFTER i made ways to get her to SG & thus couldn't give her the life she wants (daw!)...well, guess where i'm goin now? :D plus, i'm dating an uber hot chick that will meet up with me in SG one time...

i don't need no revenge...fate will do it for me...as one intelligent man hath said: "time renders justice to all" my time came and i didn't have to do anything about it, hehehe...imagine the shock of her life...:p
  • popskypopsky PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    how very christian of you popsky. Good for you! But this is not a thread for "pag binato ka ng jolen, batuhin mo ng Gardenia" ek-ek.

If you dont want to share, dont share. Simple as that. :D

GF/BF lang sabi mo eh. Ako tatanggapin ko na lang na pinagpalit ako sa mas magaling. Hahanap na lang rin ako ng mas masarap.:lol:

Ibang usapan naman kung may bumatok sa akin sa kanto. Pinapantay ko ang mukha.:lol:

Pero tip lang, kung gaganti ka magbaon ka ng granada. Effective yun.:D
  • iamlakwatseraiamlakwatsera PEx Rookie ⭐
    Accept your fate...
    Learn from the experience...
    Live a happy life...
    Be a better person :D
  • Accept your fate...
    Learn from the experience...
    Live a happy life...
    Be a better person :D

tama.. pa good boy effect naman ako ngayon hehehe..

btw, did you create this thread with the thought of getting even with your ex?
  • hobgoblin wrote: »
    tama.. pa good boy effect naman ako ngayon hehehe..

btw, did you create this thread with the thought of getting even with your ex?

Thoughts are useless unless put into action. I hate useless stuffs and dont meddle with useless thoughts.
  • Thoughts are useless unless put into action. I hate useless stuffs and dont meddle with useless thoughts.

so if you post this thread because you have thought of it, and you said you put your thoughts into actions, did you get even with your ex then?
  • ^^ some people just dont know how to read between the lines. hahahah!
  • TA: i'll play devil's advocate and let's get this thing going!!!! :naughty:

why don't you put tips instead man? i'm game in learning some you know, hehehe...could be amusing, fun, or downright interesting...*okay*
  • Meanie!!Meanie!! PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Hmm I never get even. I just move on.

(err i try)
  • caiomhin wrote: »
    TA: i'll play devil's advocate and let's get this thing going!!!! :naughty:

why don't you put tips instead man? i'm game in learning some you know, hehehe...could be amusing, fun, or downright interesting...*okay*

I'm a firm believer of reverse golden rule. If a guy steals your girl, steal her back then ripped their hearts out. :naughty:

My ex cheated with her supervisor. I was completely blind-sided since I've met the guy and he looks kind of okay since he is already married with kids. Do I just pray for them and just move on like most PEXER here will do. Hell NO, not this time. I've tried that and it took me more than two years to get over and move on from another previous betrayal. One of my friend gave me an advice. "Stop feeling sorry for yourself, feel the pain. That pain will turn into pleasure someday. Dont get mad, get EVEN" -- he said.

So I started day dreaming of what will I do to get back at them, not in a completly obsessive ways of course that it will hamper me from my job and my day to day activities. From feeling sh1tty to completely feeling excited on the day I will get a chance for a serious payback.

After around 3 months since the betrayal and separation, destiny just texted me. "can we meet, I really need a friend" or that sort of. I dont exactly remember the exact text message, but you get the idea. So I've met her in the bar and she is telling me that her current BF is an asSh0le and that he is beating him up. So basically he is just telling sh1tty stories with his current bf. The guy is always calling on her cellfone all night.

I asked her to go somewhere private and of course you obviously where this is going. She went first on the shower to clean herself up for one steamy make-up s3x. I sneak into her bag and get her celfone. There are probably more than 20 text messages and missed call from his current bf apologizing.

So we enjoyed round after rounds of pure lust. Now, its time to satisfy my thirst for revenge. When she is on one of the orgasmic state, I called the current bf and let him listen to moaning, pounding and all the dirty talk I'm doing to her. All he can do is curse. That was the most beautiful music I've ever heard. From cursing to weeping of a guy.

After that night, I never heard again from her again. hahaha!

Am I happy about it? DEFINITELY! Have I move on, YES! Am I still bitter, not one bit. :naughty:
  • familiar yung "scene". movie based ba yan? :glee: