Home PEx Relationships Love - Dilemmas

Grey Areas in Cheating...should i forgive my boyfriend?

My boyfriend and I, despite our many differences, were happy for 3 years. We could see each other spending the rest of our lives together. I feel he loves me. Then I found, while out with his rich friends, that he got drunk and got a ***** from a really beautiful and sexy call girl. I asked him about it, and he admitted it to me. He said he was sorry, won't do it again, sent flowers and texted sweet stuff. I have texted him it's over, and has not responded to him for a week. But he is still texting me and is acting like he's waiting for me to change my mind and forgive him. Last week, I was so sure breaking up was the right thing to do.
But now, should i forgive him... because first of all, he was drunk anyway? Because he didn't have feelings for the call girl anyway? Because I don't think I'll find anyone like him...mature, stable, my family loves him? More importantly, because we are in our late 30's, and I'll probably be single forever after this relationship?
But I fear this can happen again in the future, esp with his friends (some are married but still go to these night escapades...hay). I fear I might get STD (paranoid!). I fear the future of a happy family is not with him anyway. And again, we are so different in personalities.
Right now, I'm just numb...I don't know if I hate him or I love him. I'm not crying. When I see his messages, I just delete after reading it, and go on with my work.
Anyway, should I forgive him?

Comments

• Anyway, should I forgive him?

Go, forgive him.
  • We all have our limits for cheating. Kung sa tingin mo, that alone is a very grave ground for cheating, why be fickle minded now?

Sa kanya, hindi cheating yun pero ***, that's a deal breaker. Besides, if you're really worried about STDs, you should get tested as well. Better be safe than sorry.

Forgive yes, but reset no. Kapag nilagyan mo ng grey area ang cheating, you're breaking your own set of rules. Kaya nga nilagay at isinet mo yan sa utak mo e. Boundaries were there in the first place because they serve as your own electric fence, on how much you let the situation around you affect you. If you let this slide, it won't be the first, guaranteed.

Sinabi mo na din yan na hindi ka sure. So what's the use kung ipipilit mo e duda ka na nga? We have a saying in the operating room, "When in doubt, throw it out. "Anyway, it will be all up to you in the end. Goodluck.
  • kreukkreuk PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    it's hard to give an advice to this kind of situation because it's a grey area.:lol:

i need to know only one thing. does my bf still loves me. if yes, tuloy ang ligaya!!!:lol::lol: lagi naman ako sure sa gusto at ayaw ko kaya siya talaga ang deal breaker.
  • After I read your story, dito lang sa part na 'to ako paulit ulit na napabasa, "My boyfriend and I, despite our many differences, were happy for 3 years"

Give him ONE LAST CHANCE.:)

If he genuinely values that 3 years of being together and truly loves you, kahit di mo sabihin yung mga kondisyones mo for taking him back, he'd know what he needs to do to prove that he's really sorry.
  • softysofty PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    ACTION speaks louder than words...at times, a cheater is just sooorrry because he got caught.:rolleyes:

Ask yourself this question : If he cheated one time,why the hell you still want him?

If you have the answer and your heart & mind is in sync to give him another chance,then it's your Call.

proceed with caution ;)

(whether the relationship is 3months old or 3oyrs- the consequences of cheating is the same.
    cheating is cheating.no excuse.no one just happened to slip into vajayjay) :hmm:
  • F-A SoldierF-A Soldier PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Grey area. :glee:

What was it that Eminem said "What? She tripped!? Fell!? Landed on his fcking d!ck?" :glee:
  • balbolskibalbolski PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    patawarin mo na bj pa lang naman :lol:
  • i beejay bijay mo din kasi TS kidding :)

--
    if desidido ka na talagang di patawarin eh di huwag patawarin.

kung mahal mo pa at di mo kayang mawala why not give him a chance.

Bilhan mo na lang siya ng padlock para dun :lol:
  • supernansupernan PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    FORGIVE HIM i think its just a one time deal

pwede naman nya itangi ang nangyari pero inadmit parin nya..
    nakasama papala ang pag amin nya
  • Get drunk and give someone a ***** so that you two are even. Then forgive him.
  • bluepimpbluepimp PEx Rookie ⭐
    just give him another chance, besides you love the person, so I don't see anything wrong if you will try to forgive him. If you're afraid that he might have STD because of his engagement with that hooker and he might transmit it to you then go to the doctor right away and have yourself check....if negative then just live and forget......if positive, then there's alot of ways to cure it....Goodluck and never hesitate as long as you love him....
  • djaynitordjaynitor PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    TS, just give F-A Soldier a BJ so you and your bf are even! And then you can forgive him!

--sent from my HTC Cha Cha
  • Thanks for all your replies. I've noticed that most girls say leave him, most guys say forgive. Hmmm. I've agreed to talk with BF this weekend, will see.
  • And if ever I will seek revenge...I will not BJ a guy, I'll have a guy go down on me :lol: That's revenge.
  • ^sweetest revenge ever! :lol:
  • djaynitordjaynitor PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    And if ever I will seek revenge...I will not BJ a guy, I'll have a guy go down on me :lol: That's revenge.

Mayroon po bang pila? Nasaan po ang pila?

--sent from my HTC Cha Cha
  • baklitabaklita PEx Veteran ⭐⭐

pakinggan mo naman ang opinyon ng bakla... that's me!

patawarin mo siya. to forgive doesn't entail you will forget his infidelity.
    minsan tanungin mo ang iyong sarili if he's still worth the relationship.
    most likely pag mapatawad mo siya everything will be back to normal
    kahit may bahid na distrust ang pakiramdam mo sa kanya.

tandaan lang po, minsan sa isang pagkakamali nagigising ang lalake
    at pinagsisihan ito. minsan kahit ayaw ulitin ay malakas pa rin ang
    tukso. nasa iyo ang pagdalala at nasa kanya ang gawa.

hoy babae! ilibre mo ako ng kape sa aking payo, noh!

aihihihi!!! :lol:

baklits

• supernansupernan PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    buti maguusap na kayo
    And if ever I will seek revenge...I will not BJ a guy, I'll have a guy go down on me :lol: That's revenge.

sige maghugas ka muna::rotflmao:

bago kumain...
  • blue_tracerblue_tracer PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    yeah he was just drunk and didnt know what happened. :rotflmao:

puwede mo naman siya bigyan ng isa pang chance.

'di bale mag iingat na 'yan from now on. :lol:
  • darmonxdarmonx PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    I feel he loves me.

It's not about how he feels .. its about how you feel. Sounds like you are with him out of convenience.
    ... Last week, I was so sure breaking up was the right thing to do.

You have your own principles... the question you need to ask yourself... is if this person is worth breaking your own rules and principles.

I have a feeling you dont think this guy is worth it... but then again... you also feel you are getting old and this is your last chance on a long term relationship.

Forgiving is one thing... but breaking your own rules is another thing. There is always a trade off. You cant have both and that is why we make choices. Good luck to you.