Home PEx Relationships Love - Dilemmas

HELP. We're in a critical stage of relationship right now..

Hi guys. I have known this girl two years ago and I won't lie that I was attracted to her the first time i saw her. the thing is she had a boyfriend when we were acquainted so i just let it be. i got her number and she added my on facebook. since then, we keep in touch and we always talk over the phone.

i actually stopped keeping in touch with her for over a year because i thought that she was already happy and contented at her boyfriend. i did not entertain my thoughts of courting her until we met again (after 2 years) last june.

from then, we talked and she said that she likes me and if she were single eh kami na. she tells that her boyfriend doesn't have time for her. to cut the long story short, we've been together like lovers. we kissed. we had sex. we see each other twice a week. the thing is, she doesn't break with her boyfriend and when asked who am i to her she would respond [again] if she were single eh kami na.

i've been very confused these past few weeks because i can't position myself anymore, until i recently reached to a point that i had to text his boyfriend everything that we do.. that i love her and i want to take her from him.

my problem now is she is angry at me [actually she just texted me, we havent met again] and i dont know kung paano sya suyuin. i don't know what to say and how to tell her how important she is to me. i know i ruined their relationship pero di ko yata kayang mawala siya sakin.

Comments

• SagabaLSagabaL PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Ok din yung ginawa mo. Dont feel guilty about it and wag kang padadala sa drama niya. Dont apologize to her for what you did. She created this mess not you. Let them have their moment and if possible try to keep yourself at bay for now. Again dont apologize to her for what you did. You know why you did it right? So stand your ground. Just let her talk and pay attention. Malalaman at mararamdaman mo rin kung ano ka talaga sa kanya.
  • curiousercuriouser PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Let me make one thing clear: you're not in a relationship with this girl.
    ...when asked who am i to her she would respond [again] if she were single eh kami na.

Well, maybe not a "relationship" in the traditional sense. :glee: You're the only who thinks you're in a relationship. She doesn't.

All the best, TS. :)
  • SagabaL wrote: »
    Ok din yung ginawa mo. Dont feel guilty about it and wag kang padadala sa drama niya. Dont apologize to her for what you did. She created this mess not you. Let them have their moment and if possible try to keep yourself at bay for now. Again dont apologize to her for what you did. You know why you did it right? So stand your ground. Just let her talk and pay attention. Malalaman at mararamdaman mo rin kung ano ka talaga sa kanya.

So you mean I should not talk to her by now? I actually don't want to apologize. I want to explain why I did it. She said that I ruined her life and it hurts reading those words. All I every wanted is to make her happy and I dont think i could accept if she will leave me, and what i did will just go to a trash bin..
    curiouser wrote: »
    Let me make one thing clear: you're not in a relationship with this girl.

Well, maybe not a "relationship" in the traditional sense. :glee: You're the only who thinks you're in a relationship. She doesn't.

All the best, TS. :)

yeah bro I know we're not in that relationship you're pointing out. what i mean by relationship is what's between us. boasting aside, in fact there's a girl who can I court and be my gf but i still choose to be with the girl i was referring to my first post.

i badly need your help guys. i seems that things are going wrong.. apparently she feels that im wrecking her life, and she does not feel that i did it because i love her :(

should i go to her and explain? should i be silent for a while to cool her down?
  • no relationship to begin with.

bad move to text the (legal) bf :glee: as it is, the girl is not yet ready to give up the relationship, i think, paasa lang siya, ginagawa ka lang niyang meantime boy, and since willing victim ka naman, pwede na habang busy yun bf niya.

clearly, ayaw niya ng confrontations, mas lalong ayaw niya na mawala kung anong meron man siya with the present bf now.

also,i think she's done with you.
  • apparently she feels that im wrecking her life, and she does not feel that i did it because i love her :(

should i go to her and explain? should i be silent for a while to cool her down?

this is no brainer thing. you're wrecking her life because for her you're not her life. :rolleyes:

nakikipaglaro lang yang babae na yan. move on, dude. she's only worthy for a play.
  • curiousercuriouser PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Okay, let's not be subtle.

Situation A: You have a girlfriend (let's say, it's a different girl). You're thinking you're in a happy relationship, then out of the blue, a random guy texts you to tell you that he loves your girlfriend, that they've been cheating on you, and that he wants to take her away from you. Your girlfriend says she's not leaving you for him.

How would you feel? Will you give up your girl?

Situation B: You work things out and you end up in a real actual relationship with this girl you claim you love. But, one day, you find out that she's been sleeping, and hanging out with another guy behind your back, like the way you guys did behind her first boyfriend's back.

How would you feel? Will you give up your girl?

Best of luck, TS. :bungi:

On a different note, ano bang meron tong girl na to at di siya madaling makalimutan? Baka may pic ka. :hiya:
  • Nietono_no_ShanaNietono_no_Shana PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    @XavierMarcus

Do you know the reason why the girl in question cant leave her current bf?

Judging from a third's person perspective (be objective), in your opinion who has more to offer, you or her current bf?
  • NilsNils PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Yan ang nangyayari pag emo... libre iyot na inaayawan pa... tsk tsk tsk
  • kreukkreuk PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    bluenica wrote: »
    this is no brainer thing. you're wrecking her life because for her you're not her life. :rolleyes:

nakikipaglaro lang yang babae na yan. move on, dude. she's only worthy for a play.

agree with this one. kung mahal ka ng girl eh iiwan niya bf niya andyan ka na nga libreng libre.

wala rin akong masabi sa ka-engotan mo. like ano inisip mo na mapapala mo kapag tinext mo si bf?

yung drama na ginawa mo eh diba ginagawa lang yan ng mga desperado na... "if i can't have her nobody can".:lol::rotflmao::rotflmao:
  • @XavierMarcus

Do you know the reason why the girl in question cant leave her current bf?

Judging from a third's person perspective (be objective), in your opinion who has more to offer, you or her current bf?

Great question. It was on our second date when she said that she was just feeling compelled when she see her boyfriend. That her boyfriend doesnt have time for her. In fact, they are not having sex for OVER A YEAR (note that his bf resides just in ortigas and she lives somewhere near).

"who has more to offer, you or her current bf?"

i actually told her bf that i will take care of her.. and that all i ever wanted is to make her feel special. im not a teen anymore who will be playing around with those stuff if i'm not definite with what i feel, tbh.

i think i have to explain to her personally though im afraid baka ipagtabuyan nya ako. pero we still have to talk. i just dont know how could i convince and make her feel that i love her..
  • kreuk wrote: »
    agree with this one. kung mahal ka ng girl eh iiwan niya bf niya andyan ka na nga libreng libre.

wala rin akong masabi sa ka-engotan mo. not that i'm saying TAMA yung girl... pero kung mahal mo si girl, ikaw dapat ang unang una prumoprotekta sa kanya. you're too immature.

Am I? I think i just came to a point that i could not position myself at her anymore. if we will continue dating and being together for a longer time, what would happened? i just think that everything has to be cleared up, no matter what the end would be
  • kreukkreuk PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    ikaw yung other guy eh mashado ka naman mapapel.

it takes two to tango. you and the girl. may maling ginagawa. gets mo ba ikaw rin yung nasa mali dito. may bf na yung tao tapos pinatulan mo.

anyway, sinasabi ko lang yung impulse reaction ko sa nagawa mo. may pagka self centered ka. sariling kapakanan mo lang ang nasa isip mo. hindi ka pwede madehado or malagay sa alanganin pero yung bf eh walang idea na naiiputan na siya.
  • purpleheadd07purpleheadd07 PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    magka fubu na kayo, congrats! :D
  • blue_tracerblue_tracer PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    may be this girl couldnt break up with her bf, kasi gusto nga niya sabay kayo. nasa playing mode siya.

since hindi ka na agree sa format na ganito, you spilled the beans. so sorry na lang umabot sa ganito.

kung sinasabi man sa iyo nitong na girl na kesyo 'di na siya masaya sa bf niya, kesyo nagkakalabuan na sila.. malamang she'd say these things to you para naman bigyan ka ng kaunting comfort na 'okay' lang itong ginagawa ninyong patago..

remember, nasa playing mode nga siya. she can say whatever she wants to say. isang taon na silang nagkakalabuan? ang tagal namang labuan 'yan 'di pa maghiwalay. :rotflmao:

1 year wala silang sex? how to prove that? may ba log book ba 'yan + cctv para ma-verify? i dont think so. :rotflmao:

kung sex lang sana ang habol mo at playing mode ka rin, perfect itong girl para diyan..

kaso sa ginawa mong pag buko sa kanya, it appears gusto mo na nga siya makuha sa bf for a serious relationship..

diyan ang medyo sablay, sa palagay mo ba ikaw na ang the one? at hindi na niya uulitin itong pattern?

kung ngayon pa lang na wala naman pa kayong valid rel. affected ka na.. how much more pag kayo na?
  • inviinvi PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Sorry kuya, pero ginagamit ka lang niya.
  • balbolskibalbolski PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    why did you have to text the bf brad. obviously fubu ka lang ni girl the heck sinira mo libreng totnak :lol: dapat nga masaya ka nakakascore ka habang sila pa ni current bf nya. hina mo tsong.
  • Aaawwww....bad move on the text bro...move on na yan...mas lalong naging complicated nung malaman na ng bf yung nangyayari. What would you expect nung ginawa mo yun, they would break up and the girl would go to you and have a serious relationship with you? In the first place kung gusto ka talaga ng girl into a serious relationship, she should've left the relationship first tapos ikaw naman. Kaya lang FB lang ang tingin sa'yo ni girl, since may nagawa kang mali for her, wag na asahan na FB pa rin kayo...move on na lang bro, yan ang tanging magandang paraan na pwede mong gawin...yan na yung pinakamadali kumbaga (pero syempre hindi madali yan)
  • kreuk wrote: »
    ikaw yung other guy eh mashado ka naman mapapel.

it takes two to tango. you and the girl. may maling ginagawa. gets mo ba ikaw rin yung nasa mali dito. may bf na yung tao tapos pinatulan mo.

anyway, sinasabi ko lang yung impulse reaction ko sa nagawa mo. may pagka self centered ka. sariling kapakanan mo lang ang nasa isip mo. hindi ka pwede madehado or malagay sa alanganin pero yung bf eh walang idea na naiiputan na siya.

i know it was wrong to begin with. last week naaawa na rin ako sa bf niya when we do sex.. ang mali ko lang siguro eh pinangunahan ko yung girl..
  • isteypler wrote: »
    Aaawwww....bad move on the text bro...move on na yan...mas lalong naging complicated nung malaman na ng bf yung nangyayari.

What would you expect nung ginawa mo yun, they would break up and the girl would go to you and have a serious relationship with you?
    In the first place kung gusto ka talaga ng girl into a serious relationship, she should've left the relationship first before ikaw.

Kaya lang FB lang ang tingin sa'yo ni girl, since may nagawa kang mali for her, wag na asahan na FB pa rin kayo...move on na lang bro, yan ang tanging magandang paraan na pwede mong gawin...yan na yung pinakamadali kumbaga (pero syempre hindi madali yan)

Sa totoo lang bro, oo :(

Ito na lang siguro yung paraan na naisip ko para mapunta siya sakin. Selfish.. yes. Pero at the end of the day i'm just a man who loves. Salamat bro ha. We will just talk on monday and sasabihin ko lahat ng nararamdaman ko. Whatever happens, tanggapin ko na lang..
  • Sa totoo lang bro, oo :(

Ito na lang siguro yung paraan na naisip ko para mapunta siya sakin. Selfish.. yes. Pero at the end of the day i'm just a man who loves. Salamat bro ha. We will just talk on monday and sasabihin ko lahat ng nararamdaman ko. Whatever happens, tanggapin ko na lang..
    Naiintindihan kita bro...pero since nangyari na ang mga nangyari, tanggap na lang ng tanggap kung ano yung mga susunod na mangyayari. Be ready to move on, expect the worse ha para hindi madisappoint at mashadong masaktan...goodluck at God bless...