Home PEx Relationships The Singles Scene

Being Single: Pros and Cons

Masarap daw bang maging single? sabi ng iba lonely din daw minsan.

What are the pros and cons on being single?

:D

Pros: You can do everything you want, go out with anyone and party anytime you want - in short total freedom to do what you want without explanations.

Cons: There's no one around you to share your high and lows, no one to laugh with and hear you cry.

Comments

• RomanticureRomanticure PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Pros: no responsibilities, no obligations, no WORRIES. walang bawal.

Cons: ---
  • Basta ang alam ko mas maraming pros. Yung cons madali na lang yan solusyunan. Although yung solution na yan may kasamang ingat dapat. Mahirap na.
  • PROS: freedom of movement...of choices on what to do w/o concern for the other one...

CONS: empty room, quiet apartment, there's no "me" in "you & __ against the world", cold nights, dating can be a bummer when it comes to expenses and getting to know you stage again and again...
  • F-A SoldierF-A Soldier PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    What I miss about having a gf is getting a massage and bolahan. :glee: Ayaw nila kase lazy, masakit daw sa kamay for back massage. Pero pacutan mo ng konte, oh sige na daw. :glee:

Pero I don't miss the lack of freedom. I can do whatever I want, feel so good.
  • Hindi naman lahat nawawalan ng freedom kapag nasa relasyon. Actually silang nagsasabi niyan ay ini-enjoy rin ang pagkakaroon ng limitation sa freedom nila.
  • comestothinkofet...i still hadve my freedom kasi she allows me to drink, go to boys' night out, party, and even date...provided i follow our rules...so freedom pala not an issue, hehehe...
  • K.I.L.L.K.I.L.L. PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    caiomhin wrote: »
    PROS: freedom of movement...of choices on what to do w/o concern for the other one...

CONS: empty room, quiet apartment, there's no "me" in "you & __ against the world", cold nights, dating can be a bummer when it comes to expenses and getting to know you stage again and again...

I think the "getting to know each other" stage is a lot of fun in the dating process.

Being single or being with someone has both pros and cons. Happiness is a state of mind and our fate is what we make of it. There's plenty of fish out there so seize the moment, take risks and live your life the way you want it! Life expectancy for Pinoys is 69 and 73 for pinays. It is way too short to muck around. Go out and have fun! Just follow the golden rule. ;)
  • K.I.L.L. wrote: »
    I think the "getting to know each other" stage is a lot of fun in the dating process.

Being single or being someone has both pros and cons. Happiness is a state of mind and our fate is what we make of it. There's plenty of fish out there so seize the moment, take risks and live your life the way you want it! Life expectancy for Pinoys is 69 and 73 for pinays. It is way too short to muck around. Go out and have fun! Just follow the golden rule. ;)

WELL SAID BRAH...HELL YEAH!!!! :bop:
  • inviinvi PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Napagusapan lang namin kaya ipopost ko dito (hinanap ko pa itong thread na to :lol:)

PRO: Okay lang magsuot ng hindi magandang panty kasi ako lang naman makakakita wahahaha :rotfl:
    CON: Sayang magsuot ng magandang panty kasi nga ako lang naman makakakita :rotfl:
  • ^:lol:

may point ka teh, that applies din sa bra. :hiya:
  • invi wrote: »
    Napagusapan lang namin kaya ipopost ko dito (hinanap ko pa itong thread na to :lol:)

PRO: Okay lang magsuot ng hindi magandang panty kasi ako lang naman makakakita wahahaha :rotfl:
    CON: Sayang magsuot ng magandang panty kasi nga ako lang naman makakakita :rotfl:

honga naman..

natawa ako dito :lol:

--
    pros: more time to take care of self and others

con: no matter how much you satisfy other people or yourself(you know :naughty:), it is lonely to not share an intimate relationship with someone.
  • nasabi na lahat e, basta sakin hirap pa ngayon dahil sa conflict sa oras :lol:
  • Pros: Single
    Cons: Single
  • invi wrote: »

Pros:ang laking matitipid sa pambili ng panty.:lol: Wala akong kahati sa ice cream ko.

Con: possible na magkadiabetis ako sa lakas ko mag ice cream. Need ko ng kahati.
    No man is an island. We need someone to share our life with, "katuwang""kasama""kahati". Hindi natin kaya alagaan ang sarili natin mag isa pag nagkasakit tayo, kaya siguro may hospital, kaya siguro may nurse, kaya siguro may katulong, home for the aged but no one can beat the feeling of having someone who can always take care of you and make you special. We are still young, healthy and full of energy kaya hindi pa natin ramdam masyado yung loneliness, emptiness but what will happen to us when we get old? :(

I am scared to grow old alone. Am I the only person who feels this way here?
  • _Zei_Emu__Zei_Emu_ PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Pros: Mas matipid - wala kang bibilhan ng gifts etc.
    Cons: Walang movie buddy

LOL
  • anthraxgalanthraxgal PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Pros : no expectations from somebody, less stress

Cons : nobody to hug on rainy days, just your pillow.
  • pros: pwedeng ligo lang tapos bihis tapos layas na lalo pag tinatamad mag ayos.

cons: kahit tinatamad kelangan mag effort kahit onti.
  • Pros: Hindi ka gagastos sa date bago ka maka MOMOL at maka POPOY. :D

Cons: Gagastos ka sa date bago ka maka MOMOL at maka POPOY. :p
  • P- total freedom: wala kang i-te-text regarding your exact whereabouts
    C- too lazy to do anything
  • jtansancojtansanco PEx Veteran ⭐⭐
    Pros: Anything goes.
    Cons: Walang kasama sa anything goes.