Home PEx Hobbies Music and Radio

Gig Schedules

CaRaMBaCaRaMBa Administrator PEx Moderator
Monthly gig schedules will be posted here! :)

Comments

• nice post!! *okay*
  • Perfect. Eto hinahanap ko. Thanks!! :D
  • forgforg Administrator PEx Moderator
    ^ Glad this was helpful, mas palalawakin pa namin yung coverage nito in the succeeding months :)
  • TeamPExTeamPEx Administrator PEx Admin
    May 2013 Gig Schedule:

Saguijo:

MAY 01
    [WEDNESDAY] Dogtown w/ Actually Not Here, Earl, Gabe Piolo, Halfway Out, Kapnobatai, Mithi & The Robsons

MAY 02
    [THURSDAY] Nuncyspungen Reunion Tour w/ Mr. Bones & The Boneyard Circus, Monsterbot & Twisted Halo

MAY 03
    [FRIDAY]
    Moral Victory! w/ Humdinger, Leslie & Co., Lucille, The Oemons, Ophidia, The Tentatives. More TBA

MAY 04
    [SATURDAY] Solid! x Red Ninja Deftones Night w/ The Butchercons, Diachroma, Earthmover, Jejaview, Robin Nievera & Similar Objects

MAY 07
    [TUESDAY] The Greenery. Lineup TBA

MAY 08
    [WEDNESDAY] The Pocket Universe Art Collective w/ The Butchercons, Identikit, Kapitbahay, Monochrome, Tether, Turbo Goth & Wilderness

MAY 09
    [THURSDAY] [CLOSED]

MAY 10
    [FRIDAY]
    [CLOSED]

MAY 11
    (SATURDAY] Serum Productions w/ Anj Florendo, The Croons, Curbside, Imelda, Jensen Gomez, Kapnobatai & She's Only Sixteen

MAY 14
    [TUESDAY] Buzz Night! Lineup TBA

MAY 15
    (WEDNESDAY] Pinoytuner Live!!! w/ Autotelic, Bad Hair Day, Sheenola, Talata. More TBA

MAY 16
    [THURSDAY]
    Revolver x Locked Down. Lineup TBA

MAY 17
    [FRIDAY] Kerplunk! Lineup TBA

MAY 18
    [SATURDAY] Terno Inferno w/ The Charmes, Child/ren of the Pilgrimage, Encounters with a Yeti, Hidden Nikki, Maude, Musical O, Not Another Boy Band, Populardays, Pulso, Sleepwalk Circus, The Sleepyheads, Up Dharma Down, Yolanda Moon. More TBA

MAY 21
    [TUESDAY] Sagilid Presents w/ Brisom, Bullet Dumas, Donkey Hottie, Happiness Stan (New Zealand), The Purplechickens & Tao Aves

MAY 22
    [WEDNESDAY] Deut 6:5 w/ Paranoid City, Twisted Halo. More TBA

MAY 23
    [THURSDAY] Play4Serve Sandwich "Fat, Salt & Flame" Album Tour w/ Chicosci, Dong Abay, Gaijin, Pedicab. More TBA

MAY 24
    [FRIDAY] Brgy. Tibay. Lineup TBA

MAY 25
    [SATURDAY] Green Apple w/ Anechois (Singapore), Between Archery & Olympic, Earthmover, Paranoid City & Tom's Story

MAY 28
    (TUESDAY] Tubby Trousers. Lineup TBA

MAY 29
    [WEDNESDAY] Wolfgang Live! More TBA

MAY 30
    [THURSDAY] Red Ninja w/ Lions and Acrobats. More TBA

MAY 31
    [FRIDAY] Saguijo 9th Anniversary Part 1

19 East:

May, 2013

1 - Freestyle
    2 - Juris
    3 - Urbandub & Nuncyspungen
    4 - Up Dharma Down
    7 - Freestyle
    8 - MYMP
    9 - Juris
    10 - Anna Melissa
    11 - Toto Sorioso
    14 - MYMP
    15 - Gloc 9, Sandwich & Franco
    16 - Juris
    17 - Side A
    18 - Nina & Mic Llave
    19 - U-Bass Solo Competition
    20 - Urbandub, Franco & Junior Kilat
    21 - MYMP
    22 - Kamikazee & Franco
    24 - Side A
    25 - True Faith
    28 - MYMP
    29 - Freestyle
    30 - Peryodiko, Malay & Ria Osorio
    31 - Side A

2013_aerosmith-live-in-manila_hires.png

934976_586235524729026_1334758774_n.jpg

166767_519233024790296_1649014026_n.jpg

tumblr_inline_mk2c848UKZ1qz4rgp.jpg

482301_538384672848482_1560371324_n.jpg

tumblr_inline_mjul3wlWNb1qz4rgp.jpg
  • I am looking for band mates. I am looking for a drummer, a lead guitarist, a bassist, and a rhythm guitarist who may sometimes take the role of a lead guitarist.

I am the vocalist and the composer.

I have already composed an album, and I am looking for band members.

If you would like to listen to some of my original compositions and my voice, the YOU TUBE links are: (1) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1ZKbr0aKKI which is against illegal logging; (2) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSTJ6U1C8Mw which is about the plight of street children; and (3) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Paliq8sbz8U which is about religious extremism. However, my first name is unique, and just type PATRHENRY, and you will see my three videos which I personally created. I just recently uploaded these YOU TUBE videos a couple of days ago. WARNING: these are heavy metal songs, and so, expect that I will be singing and shouting at the same time.

Here is what I could offer to the band:
    1. I can sing not only heavy metal but also acoustic music, and I can also compose.
    2. I can also arrange the songs, and I have two albums where I can base my experience.
    3. I can promote my novels and, at the same time, promote the compositions. If you will type my first name in AMAZON.COM, you will see that I authored four science fiction war novels including a grammar textbook. So, writing will not pose a problem to me.
    4. I can also do audio edit using Sony Audio software.
    5. I can also do video edit using Adobe software, and I am the one who solely created the YOU TUBE videos.
    6. I know how to create a web site.
    7. I can create the acoustic version of the song, and we can convert it to alternative rock or heavy metal music as the case may be.
    8. I am planning to create an album which discusses about social issues.

If you are interested to join my band, please private message me with the details below so we can email each other. Leave your name and your email address. If the private message is full, you can paste your email and info below. Please mention your instrument, and I will contact you.

Note: the band will focus only on original compositions, and our first act is to finalize an album which will be submitted to record producers. I already composed (emphasis on past tense) the album, and we will be recording it anew.

I would like to describe my genre, but the best proof of the pudding is the figurative pie itself or the songs themselves. Please listen to them, and if you are confident enough to compete with some of these instrumentalists and replace them, then feel free to drop a private message so that we could email each other.

Here is the format.
    Name: _________________ .
    Instrument:
    Email address: ________________ .
    Reasons why you are capable of replacing the current instrumentalists: _________________ .

Thank you very much.
  • UP MANILA CHORALE PAGLALAYAG 2013

Japan. Belgium. Germany. Italy. Slovakia. France. Spain. Hungary. Austria. Switzerland

The UP Manila Chorale in partnership with DMCI Homes, Bughaw Multilines Corp. and Genaro's proudly present...

AD MAIORA: Paglalayag 2013 Send-off Concert

April 5, Friday, 7:00 pm, UCCP Taft (in front of PGH)

A measure of greater things to come -- a road of new musical experiences and challenges. Catch the UP Manila Chorale in a night of world-class music before they embark on their 7th international tour this summer 2013.

Because all their bags are packed and they're ready to go! :)

Tickets are at P300 but for students, I'm selling them for only P200!
    Discount until April 3 only.

Bulk discounts and discounts for choirs also offered.
    Text me for more details and for tickets :) 09178951216

226516_4636047711381_92416329_n.jpg
  • 303107_501052713265512_473561406_n.jpg

HI EVERYONE! This summer, CLOSEUP sets a new standard for summer parties as it begins a new tradition that seeks to gather all party goers, music lovers, adventure seekers, and anyone and everyone looking for a good time!

Following the success of Lovapalooza, the brand now brings together some of the best foreign and local music artists for the first CloseUp Summer Solstice Music Festival - 12 straight hours of non-stop partying that guarantees a summer experience you will never forget!

eventbanner_closeupss2013_2.jpg

Summer Solstice will be headlined Grammy winning DJ, Afrojack. Ranked in the top ten on the DJ Mag Top 100 DJ’s of 2012, Afrojack has had hit collaborations with Snoop Dogg, Pitbull (“Give me Everything”), Ne-Yo (“Nayer”) and Beyonce (“Run the World”). Also representing the EDM genre will be Cedric Gervais, the producer of one of the top EDM hits of 2012, “Molly”, Apster, Italian DJ Alex Gaudino and Cobra Starship. Representing the female category is the voice behind “Like a G6” and “Bass Down Low”, Dev, Party Rockers’ Jump Smokers complete the foreign lineup.

Partygoers will also be enjoying performances by Sandwich, Spongecola and Urbandub.

Get your tickets at the following outlets:

1. SM Tickets- https://www.smtickets.com/marketing/view/1221
    2. TicketNet- http://www.etix.com/ticket/online/performanceSearch.jsp?performance_id=1712287
    3. TicketWorld- https://www.ticketworld.com.ph/Online/default.asp?doWork%3A%3AWScontent%3A%3AloadArticle=Load&BOparam%3A%3AWScontent%3A%3AloadArticle%3A%3Aarticle_id=DE19A60D-5392-4DA2-8492-F4D58B82C725&sessionlanguage

For more details, visit http://www.closeupsummersolstice.com.ph/.

SEE YOU THERE!:)
  • 303107_501052713265512_473561406_n.jpg

HI EVERYONE! This summer, CLOSEUP sets a new standard for summer parties as it begins a new tradition that seeks to gather all party goers, music lovers, adventure seekers, and anyone and everyone looking for a good time!

Following the success of Lovapalooza, the brand now brings together some of the best foreign and local music artists for the first CloseUp Summer Solstice Music Festival - 12 straight hours of non-stop partying that guarantees a summer experience you will never forget!

eventbanner_closeupss2013_2.jpg

Summer Solstice will be headlined Grammy winning DJ, Afrojack. Ranked in the top ten on the DJ Mag Top 100 DJ’s of 2012, Afrojack has had hit collaborations with Snoop Dogg, Pitbull (“Give me Everything”), Ne-Yo (“Nayer”) and Beyonce (“Run the World”). Also representing the EDM genre will be Cedric Gervais, the producer of one of the top EDM hits of 2012, “Molly”, Apster, Italian DJ Alex Gaudino and Cobra Starship. Representing the female category is the voice behind “Like a G6” and “Bass Down Low”, Dev, Party Rockers’ Jump Smokers complete the foreign lineup.

Partygoers will also be enjoying performances by Sandwich, Spongecola and Urbandub.

Get your tickets at the following outlets:

1. SM Tickets- https://www.smtickets.com/marketing/view/1221
    2. TicketNet- http://www.etix.com/ticket/online/performanceSearch.jsp?performance_id=1712287
    3. TicketWorld- https://www.ticketworld.com.ph/Online/default.asp?doWork%3A%3AWScontent%3A%3AloadArticle=Load&BOparam%3A%3AWScontent%3A%3AloadArticle%3A%3Aarticle_id=DE19A60D-5392-4DA2-8492-F4D58B82C725&sessionlanguage

For more details, visit http://www.closeupsummersolstice.com.ph/.

SEE YOU THERE!:)
  • Please update po kung meron pang upcoming gigs thanks
  • m_ke2m_ke2 PExer
    tanduay-first-five-2013.jpg

Tanduay Rhum First Five 2013 Concert Tour Schedule for May:
    May 24 – Kalibo
    May 31 – Bacolod

Others
    June 14 – Tarlac
    June 15 – Bataan
    June 21 – Palawan
    June 28 – Legaspi
    June 29 – Naga
    July 12 – Dagupan
    July 13 – Baguio
    August 9 – Ormoc
    August 10 – Cebu
    August 16 – Ozamis
    August 23 – Dumaguete
    September 20 – Surigao
    September 21 – Butuan
    November 15 – Lucena
    November 16 – Batangas
    December 6 – Gensan
    December 7 – Davao

More info at Tanduay First Five 2013
  • JULY 23rd @ SAGUIJO MAKATI[/B

RITMO
    DAIGABOMBA
    THE PIN-UPS
    PESO MOVEMENT
    RIVERMAYA

P150 to get in!
  • ang saya daming gig na pupuntahan
  • meron pa po ba yung band na pinikpikan?
  • Up! i'm in the mood for gigs
  • We are looking for FEMALE SINGING GROUPS (pussycat dolls,spice girls type) to perform for us internationally. Airplane tickets, visa, accomodations and food are all FREE! We accept newly created groups. We will pay handsomely for your performances.

Email us for more information: [email protected]

We are also looking for experienced or inexperienced BANDS. (Sponge cola, rivermaya type) to perform for us internationally. All expenses are shouldered by the company. We will pay of course for your performances.

We accept amateur, or newly created groups and bands.

Email at us: [email protected]
  • Have you seen this band perform live?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcZbroXbjSE

:D:D:naughty:
  • CaRaMBa wrote: »
    Monthly gig schedules will be posted here! :)

Punta na lang kayo sa [url]www.heygarch.com.:rotflmao:[/url] Kumpleto gig scheds dun.