Home PEx Hobbies Music and Radio

Your Coolest Music Videos Thread

What are your coolest and favorite music videos? Explain also why. hehe

These music videos can be local or foreign, any genre, any language and any length. hehe

Post videos here.

Comments

• First up. This is one of my favorite music videos because it's very rare for a filipino music video having this kind of great video effects plus great song. This might sound biased but one more reason is it became the theme song for one of my favorite pinoy fantasy series spirits. hehe
  • 2nd Up. This would be the most touching music video i had seen in my own opinion. The simplicity of the looks of the actor/actress in this video gave a touch of realness. The subject of the twist of the story. The meaning of the song was perfectly reflected on this video. I was moved by this video even though I am not experienced it in real life.haha
  • 3rd up. I like the changing costumes and the choreography. I like 2ne1 too! haha
  • -gelay--gelay- PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    my all-time fave, i miss them.

shape - Sugababes
  • -gelay-, oh, i like that song too. I did not know the title until you posted it here. :)
    -gelay-, oh, i like that song too. I did not know the title until you posted it here. :)

ang nice ng music vid di ba? it gives justice to an awesomely beautiful song. i think the chorus part is a sampling from Sting's "Shape of my heart", but i'm not too sure which one came first. educated guess lang. :D
    beautiful song. the cool part of the video is the weirdness of it all. :lol:

Somebody that I used to know (feat. Kimbra) - Gotye
  • -gelay-, hahaha. Yup, ang weird lang ng video na iyan. pero okay naman siya, artistic ang dating. maganda na sa akin ang videos na may halong uniqueness. hehe
    if it's from Kylie, it must be cool! :D

love at first sight - Kylie Minogue