COMMUNITY NOTICE: If you are having trouble in your account access, please do send us a message at [email protected] for assistance.

Obamacar Won!

AteoAteo Non est Deus. Fac cum eo. PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
Just in this minute, the big news in the US is that Obamacare was upheld by the Supreme Court. Yes!

The most controversial part of the law was requiring Catholic institutions to cover RH in the insurance coverage of their employees. The RCC sued -- and today it lost. Huhuhuhuh...

Thanks to the Flying Spaghetti Monster, who was the only major God who supported the law. And, condolences to conservatives and anti-RH all over the US.

Yes to condoms! Freedom to choose to be healthy and responsible.

Comments

• krams2krams2 Banned by Admin PExer
    Ateo wrote: »
    Just in this minute, the big news in the US is that Obamacare was upheld by the Supreme Court. Yes!

The most controversial part of the law was requiring Catholic institutions to cover RH in the insurance coverage of their employees. The RCC sued -- and today it lost. Huhuhuhuh...

Thanks to the Flying Spaghetti Monster, who was the only major God who supported the law. And, condolences to conservatives and anti-RH all over the US.

Yes to condoms! Freedom to choose to be healthy and responsible.

next na kaya ang Pinas? haha
  • AteoAteo Non est Deus. Fac cum eo. PEx Influencer ⭐⭐⭐
    Actually, the law should not have been controversial. Its central purpose is to provide health insurance to ALL Americans. With such grand ambition, they should all have said, "Hallejuhah." but the priest pictured condoms all over the law so they sulked. Now they have to swallow the law.
  • krams2krams2 Banned by Admin PExer
    Actually, the law should not have been controversial. Its central purpose is to provide health insurance to ALL Americans. With such grand ambition, they should all have said, "Hallejuhah." but the priest pictured condoms all over the law so they sulked. Now they have to swallow the law.

pati pala sa america ang laking pakialam ng katoliko noh

anyway magandang balita yan kaso masamang balita para sa vatican haha

sana inext na ang PINAS
    krams2 wrote: »
    next na kaya ang Pinas? haha

Asa ka pa. Hawak kayo sa leeg ng mga pari. Last bastion daw kasi kayo, kaya konting tiis pa, hehehehe
  • caporegimecaporegime ilpadrino lite™ PExer
    I thought it was some water fueled car endorsed by Obama winning over the influence of the oil cartels. *ʞıɥ*
  • marcus_huntmarcus_hunt Member PExer
    caporegime wrote: »
    I thought it was some water fueled car endorsed by Obama winning over the influence of the oil cartels. *ʞıɥ*

:lol: kala ko naman sa car show - rover o kaya maybach 62 limo, grills, spinners :rotflmao:
  • PyrosPyros Faith Under Fire PExer
    Now, some sectors wanted the US CJ to resign
  • BaldozerBaldozer Member PExer
    Pyros wrote: »

May aral na pala ang INC sa pagpatay sa mga inosente?:mecry:
  • PyrosPyros Faith Under Fire PExer
    Is that you abu?
  • totben331totben331 Member PExer
    Baldozer wrote: »
    May aral na pala ang INC sa pagpatay sa mga inosente?:mecry:

sino bang inosente ang pinapapatay
    Pyros wrote: »

The conservatives are losing their heads. They could not believe that the CJ sided with the liberals and penned the majority decision.

I would have encouraged the conservatives to jump from a cliff, but ElCid would jump on me saying that atheists have no morals. So, I will just counsel desperate conservatives to just pray and fast for 1,000 days. Cleanse themselves of food until they meet Jesus. Amen?
  • incscincsc Cultist daw PExer
    The conservatives are losing their heads. They could not believe that the CJ sided with the liberals and penned the majority decision.

I would have encouraged the conservatives to jump from a cliff, but ElCid would jump on me saying that atheists have no morals. So, I will just counsel desperate conservatives to just pray and fast for 1,000 days. Cleanse themselves of food until they meet Jesus. Amen?

Oh how you misunderstand everything.

The lawsuit is about whether the Obamacare is constitutional or not, which it is.

And since the Supreme Court called the mandatory penalty as "tax", it has to go back to Congress to have to be amended into the Constitution. The problem is, the House has Republican majority and there's no way they will amend the Constitution to add Obamacare.

The court decision means nothing -- but it fuels the anger of conservatives that Obama is guaranteed to be a one-term president.

Go ahead and celebrate all you want, just watch out for a the land slide.
    Ahh, it is you who didn't understand. Obamacare is now an unchallenged law. You have to take it or else.

As for Obama's reelection, I believe he will win again.

Besides, who are you voting for anyway? Mitt Romney is a fake conservative. He was a very liberal governor. Remember RomneyCare? He invented the concept.
  • superlucky20superlucky20 Member PExer
    Why is it that conservatives in the US seem to stand for stupid and self-destructive ideas? A single-payer health care system is the best way to go but these idiots like the idea of paying through the nose for decent health care. Mga eng0t talaga.
    Ahh, it is you who didn't understand. Obamacare is now an unchallenged law. You have to take it or else.

:lol:

Only the laws that are IN the Constitution can be "unchallenged". Any other law can be repealed.
    As for Obama's reelection, I believe he will win again.

How can he win when he can't even make his goal in raising funds? Whatever happen to the massive donations he received in 2008? But hey, that's your belief.
    Besides, who are you voting for anyway? Mitt Romney is a fake conservative. He was a very liberal governor. Remember RomneyCare? He invented the concept.

I am NOT voting FOR Romney. I am voting against Obama. It could be Sara Palin on the other side for all I care, Obama is not getting my vote.
    Why is it that conservatives in the US seem to stand for stupid and self-destructive ideas? A single-payer health care system is the best way to go but these idiots like the idea of paying through the nose for decent health care. Mga eng0t talaga.

Wow, you're so misinformed.

To cover a healthcare of ONE person, an average of 5-6 taxpayer have to make their "penalty payment". Now the question is, who will cover for those 5-6 taxpayer?

Unsustainable. If you want proof, just look at the U.S. Social Security -- that's where this Obamacare is heading.

Conservatives are "stupid" and "self-destructive"?:rolleyes:

hay naku....sigh
    Obamacare is law, period. All laws can be modified; even THE Constitution can be amended. But for now it is law, so cry me a river, baby. Good luck in amending that with a Democratic Congress.

As for Obama, you have been predicting his loss ever since his first election. Only a liberal atheist like me can love a black president. But he will win. And part of the pleasure of voting Obama is the in the realization that his win will p*ss off the Evangelical Republicans.
    Obamacare is law, period. All laws can be modified; even THE Constitution can be amended. But for now it is law, so cry me a river, baby. Good luck in amending that with a Democratic Congress.

:lol:

Obamacare doesn't take into effect until 2014. :rolleyes:

Plenty of time to repeal. The constitutionality of that law doesn't give it immunity from repeal.:rolleyes:
    As for Obama, you have been predicting his loss ever since his first election.

Oh yeah, you sure knew me back then....wow!
    Only a liberal atheist like me can love a black president.

Racist, I see. Many liberal did vote for him just because he looks like black -- even though he's half white. :lol:
    But he will win. And part of the pleasure of voting Obama is the in the realization that his win will p*ss off the Evangelical Republicans.

Like he hasn't already....sigh.
    I was in the bus when I saw this very rich looking Jewish lady and she was whispering into the phone insulting words about the president. I almost spoke up to her but controlled myself.
    I was in the bus when I saw this very rich looking Jewish lady and she was whispering into the phone insulting words about the president. I almost spoke up to her but controlled myself.

Weren't you also guilty of "whispering" "insulting words about the president" when G.W.Bush was the president, yet you didn't control yourself then? :rolleyes:

Typical liberal.

Oh the times when the Democratic Party was not controlled by liberal kooks, when "moral" and "responsibility" actually meant something coming from a Democrat.

Responsibility
    “If once the people become inattentive to the public affairs, you and I, and Congress and Assemblies, Judges and Governors, shall all become wolves. It seems to be the law of our general nature, in spite of individual exceptions.”
    ~Thomas Jefferson, Democrat

Moral
    “Political interest can never be separated in the long run from moral right.”
    ~Thomas Jefferson, Democrat

So I guess it is morally right to you for the government to steal from 5-6 people to fund the health care of one. Woe to us.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file